listen to Lets Go Blues Radio on iTunes!

subscribe to the podcast

It is currently Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:44 am

Board index » Let's Go Blues » St. Louis Blues Discussion

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:03 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:26 am
Posts: 8685
Location: Hockey God Party Room
http://twitter.com/lkorac10

Louie Korac of the Alton Telegraph and Jersey County Star:

Quote:
Talking to Murray and Davidson today, I get the feeling we could see Brewer VERY, VERY soon. Maybe not this week but possibly next week.


I kind of find that hard to believe based on his limitations in recent weeks, but JR has also said he is "very, very close."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:44 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:03 pm
Posts: 3631
Location: The estrogen-free hockey-watching man-cave
SIU LAW wrote:
http://twitter.com/lkorac10

Louie Korac of the Alton Telegraph and Jersey County Star:

Quote:
Talking to Murray and Davidson today, I get the feeling we could see Brewer VERY, VERY soon. Maybe not this week but possibly next week.


I kind of find that hard to believe based on his limitations in recent weeks, but JR has also said he is "very, very close."


He's had limitations ever since he arrived.............


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:58 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:49 pm
Posts: 3752
Location: Jacksonville, FL
BF44 wrote:
SIU LAW wrote:
http://twitter.com/lkorac10

Louie Korac of the Alton Telegraph and Jersey County Star:

Quote:
Talking to Murray and Davidson today, I get the feeling we could see Brewer VERY, VERY soon. Maybe not this week but possibly next week.


I kind of find that hard to believe based on his limitations in recent weeks, but JR has also said he is "very, very close."


He's had limitations ever since he arrived.............


He'll have limitations when he's playing.

_________________
Official Sponsor Dmitri Jaskin 2014-2015 Season


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:52 am 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:00 pm
Posts: 1871
Location: Indiana?
SIU LAW wrote:
http://twitter.com/lkorac10

Louie Korac of the Alton Telegraph and Jersey County Star:

Quote:
Talking to Murray and Davidson today, I get the feeling we could see Brewer VERY, VERY soon. Maybe not this week but possibly next week.


I kind of find that hard to believe based on his limitations in recent weeks, but JR has also said he is "very, very close."

:cup:

_________________
...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:16 am 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 2800
Location: sailing with the Captain
BF44 wrote:
SIU LAW wrote:
http://twitter.com/lkorac10

Louie Korac of the Alton Telegraph and Jersey County Star:

Quote:
Talking to Murray and Davidson today, I get the feeling we could see Brewer VERY, VERY soon. Maybe not this week but possibly next week.


I kind of find that hard to believe based on his limitations in recent weeks, but JR has also said he is "very, very close."


He's had limitations ever since he arrived.............


:plusplus:

_________________
Image

2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Patrik 'Bulan' Berglund


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:26 am 
Offline
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder

Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:47 pm
Posts: 191
Location: 6 blocks from Scott...
look at it this way.....at least we MIGHT not have to look at Sydor being pushed around when Brew and Jackman come back

Brewer and Jackman > Sydor


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:34 am 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 3:42 pm
Posts: 10345
ilhockeyguy wrote:
look at it this way.....at least we MIGHT not have to look at Sydor being pushed around when Brew and Jackman come back

Brewer and Jackman > Sydor

Have you forgotten who coaches this team?

_________________
Official LGB.com Sponsor of Gymrat Ken Hitchcock


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:58 am 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 2800
Location: sailing with the Captain
ohio BLUES wrote:
ilhockeyguy wrote:
look at it this way.....at least we MIGHT not have to look at Sydor being pushed around when Brew and Jackman come back

Brewer and Jackman > Sydor

Have you forgotten who coaches this team?



JD has basically stated that Sydor is here because Brewer is not and I fully expect it to be a swap no matter what Andy wants.

I will qualify that with …”They may both be with the ‘big’ club for a weak or two while the team makes sure Brewer is….well……Brewer.

_________________
Image

2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Patrik 'Bulan' Berglund


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:42 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:03 pm
Posts: 3631
Location: The estrogen-free hockey-watching man-cave
DaDitka wrote:
ohio BLUES wrote:
ilhockeyguy wrote:
look at it this way.....at least we MIGHT not have to look at Sydor being pushed around when Brew and Jackman come back

Brewer and Jackman > Sydor

Have you forgotten who coaches this team?



JD has basically stated that Sydor is here because Brewer is not and I fully expect it to be a swap no matter what Andy wants.

I will qualify that with …”They may both be with the ‘big’ club for a weak or two while the team makes sure Brewer is….well……Brewer.


Normally I'd call that a typo.. but since we're talking about Brewer, I'll rule it as a Freudian Slip.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:40 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:45 pm
Posts: 1628
Location: The Penalty Box
If Sydor is still playing when Brewer is back, I may throw a brick at Andy Murray the next home game.

_________________
2009-10 LGB Sponsor of Davis "Major" Payne
2010-11 LGB Sponsor of Alex Steen
2011-12 LGB Sponsor of NHL All-Star Brian Elliott
2012-13 LGB Sponsor of Jaroslav Halak

Check out my website and podcast at HockeyPodcastDirectory.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:06 am 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:20 am
Posts: 2634
Location: Mizzou
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
If Sydor is still playing when Brewer is back, I may throw a brick at Andy Murray the next home game.



Well, if he doesn't play Sydor when Brewer gets back who else is he gonna play? Petro? Strachan?

That's crazy talk.

_________________
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

Board index » Let's Go Blues » St. Louis Blues Discussion

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group