It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:56 pm

Board index » Let's Go Blues » St. Louis Blues Discussion

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:38 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:00 pm
Posts: 3322
Location: sec 316
A couple of observations....
1 The coupon for the CHRISTMAS gift says we can begin picking up our CHRISTMAS gifts January 15. Hmmmm. Can you say "I forgot to order in time"?
2 The goalie on the card is Conklin, not Mason. Geeze, that woulda put that whinny bitch Legace into a tizzy, wouldn't it.

_________________
Unofficial sponsor of Sarah Palin for PILF '12


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:35 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 3:42 pm
Posts: 10347
This is Ken Wilson's fault, because he once went on a 1 minute tangent about the color of Bernie's tie and then said a few words incorrectly.

-Curt

_________________
Official LGB.com Sponsor of Gymrat Ken Hitchcock


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:38 am 
Offline
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:56 am
Posts: 4619
Location: Portland, OR
ohio BLUES wrote:
This is Ken Wilson's fault, because he once went on a 1 minute tangent about the color of Bernie's tie and then said a few words incorrectly.

-Curt


And then he talked another half hour about some restaurant he visited while play was still going on.

-True

_________________

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:06 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 20498
Location: Center Ice
ohio BLUES wrote:
This is Ken Wilson's fault, because he once went on a 1 minute tangent about the color of Bernie's tie and then said a few words incorrectly.

-Curt


Do I have to go all OS on you, like you were BBZ and say how obsessed you are with me?

:lol:

_________________
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:07 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 20498
Location: Center Ice
northwest dave wrote:
ohio BLUES wrote:
This is Ken Wilson's fault, because he once went on a 1 minute tangent about the color of Bernie's tie and then said a few words incorrectly.

-Curt


And then he talked another half hour about some restaurant he visited while play was still going on.

-True


:ninja:

_________________
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:43 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 3:42 pm
Posts: 10347
cprice12 wrote:
northwest dave wrote:
ohio BLUES wrote:
This is Ken Wilson's fault, because he once went on a 1 minute tangent about the color of Bernie's tie and then said a few words incorrectly.

-Curt


And then he talked another half hour about some restaurant he visited while play was still going on.

-True


:ninja:

Hey, I laughed :lol:

Who cares, it was still better than crappy PBP 8)

_________________
Official LGB.com Sponsor of Gymrat Ken Hitchcock


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:36 pm 
Offline
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:43 am
Posts: 523
Image



Image

These go together.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:43 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm
Posts: 17146
ohio BLUES wrote:
This is Ken Wilson's fault, because he once went on a 1 minute tangent about the color of Bernie's tie and then said a few words incorrectly.

-Curt


Image

_________________
Official '14-'15 sponsor of the $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt.
Past Sponsorships: '13-'14 another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:50 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:25 am
Posts: 27093
Location: Section 301
Did anyone else not get a Christmas card from the Blues yet?

_________________
Image
The Original Sponsor of T.J. Oshie


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » Let's Go Blues » St. Louis Blues Discussion

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: abc789987, gaijin, Portland Blues, STLADOGG, Yahoo [Bot] and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group