It is currently Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:33 pm

Board index » Let's Go Blues » St. Louis Blues Discussion

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:39 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:08 am
Posts: 5487
Location: Section 306
Are we doing the big playoff predictions thing again??


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:43 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 20492
Location: Center Ice
Prngr44 wrote:
Are we doing the big playoff predictions thing again??


Yup...as soon as the playoff seedings are set, I'll post the form.

_________________
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:03 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:41 pm
Posts: 2489
Location: -Saint Freaking Louis-
I was thinking it would be cool to be able to click the blue note in the header for the GDT that we won. Not sure if you understand.

_________________
Image
Official Stalker of Paul "Speedy Gonzalez" Kariya
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
TW Tiger Woods TW


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:26 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:03 pm
Posts: 2151
Location: St. Louis, MO
Can we do something so I don't have to log in EVERY time I go to any page?

_________________
Official Chatzy Sponsor Extraordinaire - Just wait till we score four...

Official Sponsor of FlashChat.. why am I alone still?

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:45 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 20492
Location: Center Ice
sseagle wrote:
Can we do something so I don't have to log in EVERY time I go to any page?

I'll try to address that...but that's more difficult as it is tied into the CMS and the rest of the site.
I'll see what I can do.

_________________
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:33 am 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:03 pm
Posts: 2151
Location: St. Louis, MO
cprice12 wrote:
sseagle wrote:
Can we do something so I don't have to log in EVERY time I go to any page?

I'll try to address that...but that's more difficult as it is tied into the CMS and the rest of the site.
I'll see what I can do.



I know, first world problems eh?

I like the new look (but if you tell anyone i said anything constructive and positive...)

_________________
Official Chatzy Sponsor Extraordinaire - Just wait till we score four...

Official Sponsor of FlashChat.. why am I alone still?

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:43 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Posts: 3322
Location: Portland Orygun
Maybe go ahead and drop the playoff counter up there? If anyone should have to see it every day it should be the players not us. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:49 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:43 pm
Posts: 2296
Location: Red Bud, IL and Section 307 Row M
Portland Blues wrote:
Maybe go ahead and drop the playoff counter up there? If anyone should have to see it every day it should be the players not us. :lol:


:plusplus:

_________________
2009-2010 LGB Official Sponsor of Roman Polak
2010-2011 LGB Official Sponsor of the Brad Boyes 2011 2nd round draft pick.
2011-2012 LGB Official Sponsor of "The Russian" Evgeny Grachev
Image
2013 LGB Official Sponsor of David Perron
2013-2014 LGB Official Sponsor of Jay Bouwmeester

9-7-11 We Will Never Forget.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:14 am 
Offline
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:08 am
Posts: 5487
Location: Section 306
philco_3 wrote:
Portland Blues wrote:
Maybe go ahead and drop the playoff counter up there? If anyone should have to see it every day it should be the players not us. :lol:


:plusplus:


:lol: I just came to this thread to post the same thing.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:21 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 20492
Location: Center Ice
Prngr44 wrote:
philco_3 wrote:
Portland Blues wrote:
Maybe go ahead and drop the playoff counter up there? If anyone should have to see it every day it should be the players not us. :lol:


:plusplus:


:lol: I just came to this thread to post the same thing.


Yeah, yeah...I finally took it down. :grin:

_________________
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:57 am 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Posts: 3322
Location: Portland Orygun
cprice12 wrote:
Prngr44 wrote:
philco_3 wrote:
Portland Blues wrote:
Maybe go ahead and drop the playoff counter up there? If anyone should have to see it every day it should be the players not us. :lol:


:plusplus:


:lol: I just came to this thread to post the same thing.


Yeah, yeah...I finally took it down. :grin:


:cup: :P


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:20 pm 
Offline
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:14 am
Posts: 115
Location: Illinois
Just make this happen!!!

_________________
2012-2013 official sponsor of Vladimir Sobotka
2013-2014 official sponsor of Ryan Miller
2014-2015 official sponsor of Alexander Steen


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2003 7:46 pm
Posts: 3032
Location: Yorktown, VA
Get the profiles and avatars back on the left!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:49 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Posts: 3322
Location: Portland Orygun
gaijin wrote:
Get the profiles and avatars back on the left!


:plusplus:

Oh, and make hockey start again so we have something to talk about...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:11 am 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:45 pm
Posts: 1629
Location: The Penalty Box
Portland Blues wrote:
gaijin wrote:
Get the profiles and avatars back on the left!


:plusplus:

Oh, and make hockey start again so we have something to talk about...


And make Tarasenko healthy.

_________________
2009-10 LGB Sponsor of Davis "Major" Payne
2010-11 LGB Sponsor of Alexander Steen
2011-12 LGB Sponsor of NHL All-Star Brian Elliott
2012-13 LGB Sponsor of Jaroslav Halak

St. Louis Blues writer for InsideSTL.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:43 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 20492
Location: Center Ice
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
Portland Blues wrote:
gaijin wrote:
Get the profiles and avatars back on the left!


:plusplus:

Oh, and make hockey start again so we have something to talk about...


And make Tarasenko healthy.


Done. He played last night...16 minutes. He's fine.

_________________
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:52 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2003 7:46 pm
Posts: 3032
Location: Yorktown, VA
cprice12 wrote:
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
Portland Blues wrote:
gaijin wrote:
Get the profiles and avatars back on the left!


:plusplus:

Oh, and make hockey start again so we have something to talk about...


And make Tarasenko healthy.


Done. He played last night...16 minutes. He's fine.


Now about those avatars and user info...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:57 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:06 pm
Posts: 3764
Location: Chesterfield
When I reply, I have to scroll down to click submit due to the window format. I am unsure if this is unintentional, or a safeguard for drunk posting and rages

_________________
Official 2014-15 LGB Sponsor of David Backes


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:49 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 20492
Location: Center Ice
gaijin wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
Portland Blues wrote:
gaijin wrote:
Get the profiles and avatars back on the left!


:plusplus:

Oh, and make hockey start again so we have something to talk about...


And make Tarasenko healthy.


Done. He played last night...16 minutes. He's fine.


Now about those avatars and user info...


It's odd at first, but the avatars on the right just take some getting used to. Let's give it a a go for a while.

_________________
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:58 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 20492
Location: Center Ice
Winning Unlimited wrote:
When I reply, I have to scroll down to click submit due to the window format. I am unsure if this is unintentional, or a safeguard for drunk posting and rages


Good call.
All fixed.
The displayed smilies were pushing down the buttons. So I removed the larger smilies from the initial compose message display.

The smilies I removed are still on the site and usable, you just have to click "View more smilies" to see them/use them.

_________________
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Board index » Let's Go Blues » St. Louis Blues Discussion

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group