It is currently Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:16 am

Board index » Let's Go Blues » St. Louis Blues Discussion

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:44 am 
Offline
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:11 pm
Posts: 7331
Location: Edge of my seat
rebelmusic wrote:
Suggestions:

Bring back the OT and Politics forums, allow cussing, make SMP a mod.


:lol:

_________________
Image
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:48 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 20495
Location: Center Ice
rebelmusic wrote:
Suggestions:

Bring back the OT and Politics forums, allow cussing, make SMP a mod.


- The OT forum never went anywhere. Still here.

- Sorry, the politics forum isn't coming back. I don't want the headache.

- According to the Oxford-English Dictionary, there are over 250,000 words in use in the English language.
We block three of them.
I'm sorry 249,997 words isn't enough for you to choose from.

- You have to be able to catch a softball to be a mod here.

_________________
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:46 am 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:35 pm
Posts: 1777
Location: The City of U
cprice12 wrote:
rebelmusic wrote:
Suggestions:

Bring back the OT and Politics forums, allow cussing, make SMP a mod.


- The OT forum never went anywhere. Still here.

- Sorry, the politics forum isn't coming back. I don't want the headache.

- According to the Oxford-English Dictionary, there are over 250,000 words in use in the English language.
We block three of them.
I'm sorry 249,997 words isn't enough for you to choose from.

- You have to be able to catch a softball to be a mod here.


Let me guess here...(Frank), **** and shit? If there are a bunch of ampersands and whatnot right there then I win.

_________________
Proud LGB Sponsor of my junk!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:47 am 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:35 pm
Posts: 1777
Location: The City of U
rebelmusic wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
rebelmusic wrote:
Suggestions:

Bring back the OT and Politics forums, allow cussing, make SMP a mod.


- The OT forum never went anywhere. Still here.

- Sorry, the politics forum isn't coming back. I don't want the headache.

- According to the Oxford-English Dictionary, there are over 250,000 words in use in the English language.
We block three of them.
I'm sorry 249,997 words isn't enough for you to choose from.

- You have to be able to catch a softball to be a mod here.


Let me guess here...(Frank), **** and shit? If there are a bunch of ampersands and whatnot right there then I win.


Damn. I got two of three. I'm pretty sure shit used to be blocked and shit. Shitty shit shit shiiiiit.

_________________
Proud LGB Sponsor of my junk!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:53 am 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 2800
Location: sailing with the Captain
Considering our power play...

A Blues fan site would be rather useless if you couldn't say 'shit'.

_________________
Image

2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Patrik 'Bulan' Berglund


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:05 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:45 pm
Posts: 1629
Location: The Penalty Box
Change the poll on the front page. Might I suggest, "who is the sexiest poster on LGB?"

_________________
2009-10 LGB Sponsor of Davis "Major" Payne
2010-11 LGB Sponsor of Alexander Steen
2011-12 LGB Sponsor of NHL All-Star Brian Elliott
2012-13 LGB Sponsor of Jaroslav Halak

St. Louis Blues writer for InsideSTL.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:55 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Posts: 9714
Location: Billings, MT
rebelmusic wrote:
rebelmusic wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
rebelmusic wrote:
Suggestions:

Bring back the OT and Politics forums, allow cussing, make SMP a mod.


- The OT forum never went anywhere. Still here.

- Sorry, the politics forum isn't coming back. I don't want the headache.

- According to the Oxford-English Dictionary, there are over 250,000 words in use in the English language.
We block three of them.
I'm sorry 249,997 words isn't enough for you to choose from.

- You have to be able to catch a softball to be a mod here.


Let me guess here...(Frank), **** and shit? If there are a bunch of ampersands and whatnot right there then I win.


Damn. I got two of three. I'm pretty sure shit used to be blocked and shit. Shitty shit shit shiiiiit.



_________________
Image
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:21 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:18 pm
Posts: 2082
Location: Having a stroke in FlashChat
Ban douchebags faster.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:29 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:45 pm
Posts: 1629
Location: The Penalty Box
I think we should set up some type of interactive hockey card trading thingy. I think we could only benefit from something like that.

_________________
2009-10 LGB Sponsor of Davis "Major" Payne
2010-11 LGB Sponsor of Alexander Steen
2011-12 LGB Sponsor of NHL All-Star Brian Elliott
2012-13 LGB Sponsor of Jaroslav Halak

St. Louis Blues writer for InsideSTL.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:20 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:43 pm
Posts: 2296
Location: Red Bud, IL and Section 307 Row M
drwoland wrote:
Ban douchebags faster.


:plusplus:

_________________
2009-2010 LGB Official Sponsor of Roman Polak
2010-2011 LGB Official Sponsor of the Brad Boyes 2011 2nd round draft pick.
2011-2012 LGB Official Sponsor of "The Russian" Evgeny Grachev
Image
2013 LGB Official Sponsor of David Perron
2013-2014 LGB Official Sponsor of Jay Bouwmeester

9-7-11 We Will Never Forget.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:43 am 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 3:42 pm
Posts: 10347
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
I think we should set up some type of interactive hockey card trading thingy. I think we could only benefit from something like that.

:lol: :lol:

_________________
Official LGB.com Sponsor of Gymrat Ken Hitchcock


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:01 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm
Posts: 17142
cprice12 wrote:

- Sorry, the politics forum isn't coming back. I don't want the headache.


you mean you didn't want to read people supporting things you don't agree with? That's what you meant to type, right?

how is the politics forum anymore of a headache than this forum?

:?:

_________________
Official '14-'15 sponsor of the $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt.
Past Sponsorships: '13-'14 another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:14 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:00 pm
Posts: 3322
Location: sec 316
Let's make a deal. Bring back the political forum and we will all promise to confine all the A. Nigro jokes to it.

_________________
Unofficial sponsor of Sarah Palin for PILF '12


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:30 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 20495
Location: Center Ice
goon attack wrote:
cprice12 wrote:

- Sorry, the politics forum isn't coming back. I don't want the headache.


you mean you didn't want to read people supporting things you don't agree with? That's what you meant to type, right?

how is the politics forum anymore of a headache than this forum?

:?:


Uh...no. Swing and a miss big guy.
The political stuff spilled over into other forums and I don't want to deal with that crap.
But I did enjoy owning your ass in political discussions. :wink:

But really, this forum is a hockey forum...hell, the site is a hockey site, so if hockey stuff spills over into other forums it's not a big deal since the site is actually a hockey site.

And you keep asking...but it's not coming back. Sorry. I don't want a religion forum either because it would be the same kind of thing.

_________________
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:41 am 
Offline
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:11 pm
Posts: 7331
Location: Edge of my seat
cprice12 wrote:
goon attack wrote:
cprice12 wrote:

- Sorry, the politics forum isn't coming back. I don't want the headache.


you mean you didn't want to read people supporting things you don't agree with? That's what you meant to type, right?

how is the politics forum anymore of a headache than this forum?

:?:


Uh...no. Swing and a miss big guy.
The political stuff spilled over into other forums and I don't want to deal with that crap.
But I did enjoy owning your ass in political discussions. :wink:

But really, this forum is a hockey forum...hell, the site is a hockey site, so if hockey stuff spills over into other forums it's not a big deal since the site is actually a hockey site.

And you keep asking...but it's not coming back. Sorry. I don't want a religion forum either because it would be the same kind of thing.


How about a Poll? Or open it for 7 days & ban Goon for a week. :ninja:

_________________
Image
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:50 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 20495
Location: Center Ice
stlbluz wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
goon attack wrote:
cprice12 wrote:

- Sorry, the politics forum isn't coming back. I don't want the headache.


you mean you didn't want to read people supporting things you don't agree with? That's what you meant to type, right?

how is the politics forum anymore of a headache than this forum?

:?:


Uh...no. Swing and a miss big guy.
The political stuff spilled over into other forums and I don't want to deal with that crap.
But I did enjoy owning your ass in political discussions. :wink:

But really, this forum is a hockey forum...hell, the site is a hockey site, so if hockey stuff spills over into other forums it's not a big deal since the site is actually a hockey site.

And you keep asking...but it's not coming back. Sorry. I don't want a religion forum either because it would be the same kind of thing.


How about a Poll? Or open it for 7 days & ban Goon for a week. :ninja:


You mean so people can stuff the ballot box like in the A. Nigro poll? Nah.

But I am interested in your suggestion of banning of Goon for a week. Tell me more.

_________________
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:06 am 
Offline
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:11 pm
Posts: 7331
Location: Edge of my seat
Considering I was almost banned a couple of weeks ago I think I'll fly under the radar on that one.

What about the Politics of hockey like Bettman looking to move to MLB?

_________________
Image
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:21 pm 
Offline
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:27 am
Posts: 453
Location: right behind you . . .
Make fargoblues the official LGB forum sponsor of Brad Boyes and force him to use this in his sig:
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:13 pm 
Offline
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 320
Location: Queued up at the clinic
cprice12 wrote:
I don't want a religion forum either because that stuff doesn't really exist.


:twisted: :wink: fixeded

_________________
Image

Image

Official sponsor of Andy McDonald's 401k

[joosforjihad] 8:05 pm: Will you spare my life when the robots take over?
[Dooger] 8:05 pm: I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Site Suggestions?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:31 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:06 pm
Posts: 3764
Location: Chesterfield
Make chat work on my phone

_________________
Official 2014-15 LGB Sponsor of David Backes


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next

Board index » Let's Go Blues » St. Louis Blues Discussion

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group