It is currently Sun May 24, 2015 1:20 am

Board index » Let's Go Blues » St. Louis Blues Discussion

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:04 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2003 7:46 pm
Posts: 3012
Location: Yorktown, VA
cprice12 wrote:
fargoblues wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
philco_3 wrote:
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
Whatever will they do now?


What's Jeff Finley up to these days?


Steve Poapst?


Jamie Rivers?


Rich Pilon?


Gaston Gingras?


Marc Bergevin?


Somehow I knew this thread would turn into a list of comically-remembered defensemen.

Chubby Turkey?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:07 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:45 pm
Posts: 1629
Location: The Penalty Box
Dare I say... Doug Lidster?

_________________
2009-10 LGB Sponsor of Davis "Major" Payne
2010-11 LGB Sponsor of Alexander Steen
2011-12 LGB Sponsor of NHL All-Star Brian Elliott
2012-13 LGB Sponsor of Jaroslav Halak

St. Louis Blues writer for InsideSTL.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:04 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Posts: 9714
Location: Billings, MT
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
Dare I say... Doug Lidster?


FAIL! You didn't quote!

:facepalm:

_________________
Image
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:04 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Posts: 9714
Location: Billings, MT
gaijin wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
fargoblues wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
philco_3 wrote:
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
Whatever will they do now?


What's Jeff Finley up to these days?


Steve Poapst?


Jamie Rivers?


Rich Pilon?


Gaston Gingras?


Marc Bergevin?


Somehow I knew this thread would turn into a list of comically-remembered defensemen.

Chubby Turkey?


Eric Brewer?

_________________
Image
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:56 am 
Offline
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:33 pm
Posts: 4603
Location: SMP's Posse
ViPeRx007 wrote:
gaijin wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
fargoblues wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
philco_3 wrote:
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
Whatever will they do now?


What's Jeff Finley up to these days?


Steve Poapst?


Jamie Rivers?


Rich Pilon?


Gaston Gingras?


Marc Bergevin?


Somehow I knew this thread would turn into a list of comically-remembered defensemen.

Chubby Turkey?


Eric Brewer?

Alexei Gusarov?

_________________
Official Sponsor of Ray Barile
[Dooger] 9:10 am: That David [Backes] is a cool dude.
RIP Pavol Demitra - I hope you are "so hoppy" wherever you are now


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:53 am 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 2800
Location: sailing with the Captain
big d note wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
gaijin wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
fargoblues wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
philco_3 wrote:
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
Whatever will they do now?


What's Jeff Finley up to these days?


Steve Poapst?


Jamie Rivers?


Rich Pilon?


Gaston Gingras?


Marc Bergevin?


Somehow I knew this thread would turn into a list of comically-remembered defensemen.

Chubby Turkey?


Eric Brewer?

Alexei Gusarov?


Jay Wells?

_________________
Image

2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Patrik 'Bulan' Berglund


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:56 am 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:45 pm
Posts: 1629
Location: The Penalty Box
DaDitka wrote:
big d note wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
gaijin wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
fargoblues wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
philco_3 wrote:
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
Whatever will they do now?


What's Jeff Finley up to these days?


Steve Poapst?


Jamie Rivers?


Rich Pilon?


Gaston Gingras?


Marc Bergevin?


Somehow I knew this thread would turn into a list of comically-remembered defensemen.

Chubby Turkey?


Eric Brewer?

Alexei Gusarov?


Jay Wells?


Doug Crossman?

_________________
2009-10 LGB Sponsor of Davis "Major" Payne
2010-11 LGB Sponsor of Alexander Steen
2011-12 LGB Sponsor of NHL All-Star Brian Elliott
2012-13 LGB Sponsor of Jaroslav Halak

St. Louis Blues writer for InsideSTL.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:26 am 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:10 am
Posts: 1342
Location: Joplin, Missouri
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
DaDitka wrote:
big d note wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
gaijin wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
fargoblues wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
philco_3 wrote:
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
Whatever will they do now?


What's Jeff Finley up to these days?


Steve Poapst?


Jamie Rivers?


Rich Pilon?


Gaston Gingras?


Marc Bergevin?


Somehow I knew this thread would turn into a list of comically-remembered defensemen.

Chubby Turkey?


Eric Brewer?

Alexei Gusarov?


Jay Wells?


Doug Crossman?


Todd Reirden?

_________________
Image

Official LGB Sponsor of EVERYTHING MACINNIS


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:18 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:29 am
Posts: 6714
Location: Selling Air Bombays--for kids who want to coach
bluenotekidd wrote:
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
DaDitka wrote:
big d note wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
gaijin wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
fargoblues wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
philco_3 wrote:
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
Whatever will they do now?


What's Jeff Finley up to these days?


Steve Poapst?


Jamie Rivers?


Rich Pilon?


Gaston Gingras?


Marc Bergevin?


Somehow I knew this thread would turn into a list of comically-remembered defensemen.

Chubby Turkey?


Eric Brewer?

Alexei Gusarov?


Jay Wells?


Doug Crossman?


Todd Reirden?


Kevin Dallman?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:04 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:10 am
Posts: 1342
Location: Joplin, Missouri
dmiles2186 wrote:
bluenotekidd wrote:
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
DaDitka wrote:
big d note wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
gaijin wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
fargoblues wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
philco_3 wrote:
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
Whatever will they do now?


What's Jeff Finley up to these days?


Steve Poapst?


Jamie Rivers?


Rich Pilon?


Gaston Gingras?


Marc Bergevin?


Somehow I knew this thread would turn into a list of comically-remembered defensemen.

Chubby Turkey?


Eric Brewer?

Alexei Gusarov?


Jay Wells?


Doug Crossman?


Todd Reirden?


Kevin Dallman?


Rudy Poeschek?

_________________
Image

Official LGB Sponsor of EVERYTHING MACINNIS


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:47 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:11 pm
Posts: 7331
Location: Edge of my seat
bluenotekidd wrote:
dmiles2186 wrote:
bluenotekidd wrote:
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
DaDitka wrote:
big d note wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
gaijin wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
fargoblues wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
philco_3 wrote:
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
Whatever will they do now?


What's Jeff Finley up to these days?


Steve Poapst?


Jamie Rivers?


Rich Pilon?


Gaston Gingras?


Marc Bergevin?


Somehow I knew this thread would turn into a list of comically-remembered defensemen.

Chubby Turkey?


Eric Brewer?

Alexei Gusarov?


Jay Wells?


Doug Crossman?


Todd Reirden?


Kevin Dallman?


Rudy Poeschek?


Harold Snepsts?

_________________
Image
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:27 am 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 2800
Location: sailing with the Captain
stlbluz wrote:
bluenotekidd wrote:
dmiles2186 wrote:
bluenotekidd wrote:
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
DaDitka wrote:
big d note wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
gaijin wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
fargoblues wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
philco_3 wrote:
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
Whatever will they do now?


What's Jeff Finley up to these days?


Steve Poapst?


Jamie Rivers?


Rich Pilon?


Gaston Gingras?


Marc Bergevin?


Somehow I knew this thread would turn into a list of comically-remembered defensemen.

Chubby Turkey?


Eric Brewer?

Alexei Gusarov?


Jay Wells?


Doug Crossman?


Todd Reirden?


Kevin Dallman?


Rudy Poeschek?


Harold Snepsts?


Dallas Eakins?

_________________
Image

2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Patrik 'Bulan' Berglund


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:51 am 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:00 pm
Posts: 3322
Location: sec 316
Sydor Shoulda Retired After 17 NHL Seasons

_________________
Unofficial sponsor of Sarah Palin for PILF '12


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:36 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:00 pm
Posts: 4867
Location: Phi Alpha
DaDitka wrote:
stlbluz wrote:
bluenotekidd wrote:
dmiles2186 wrote:
bluenotekidd wrote:
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
DaDitka wrote:
big d note wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
gaijin wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
fargoblues wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
philco_3 wrote:
ProngerBlues44 wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
Whatever will they do now?


What's Jeff Finley up to these days?


Steve Poapst?


Jamie Rivers?


Rich Pilon?


Gaston Gingras?


Marc Bergevin?


Somehow I knew this thread would turn into a list of comically-remembered defensemen.

Chubby Turkey?


Eric Brewer?

Alexei Gusarov?


Jay Wells?


Doug Crossman?


Todd Reirden?


Kevin Dallman?


Rudy Poeschek?


Harold Snepsts?


Dallas Eakins?


Chris McAlpine?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Let's Go Blues » St. Louis Blues Discussion

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group