It is currently Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:20 am

Board index » Let's Go Blues » St. Louis Blues Discussion

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:49 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:26 pm
Posts: 2115
Location: Oude Niedorp, Netherlands
Hi everyone. I returned here as a regular poster a while back, but I still haven't seen where on the User Control Panel I can upload a photograph as a signature.

Can someone here please tell me where I can find that feature?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:18 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 21372
Location: Center Ice
Robb_K wrote:
Hi everyone. I returned here as a regular poster a while back, but I still haven't seen where on the User Control Panel I can upload a photograph as a signature.

Can someone here please tell me where I can find that feature?


Hey Robb,
User Control Panel (upper right) > Profile (left column) > Edit Signature (left column)
You can add your signature in that editor.

You can't "upload" a photo for a signature though...but you can link to one. So if you have one on your computer that you want to use, you can upload it to imgur.com or another cloud image site and copy the link to the image and use the 'Img' button within the editor here and display it that way.

Or...if you are having difficulties doing that, you can just email me (cprice12@letsgoblues.com) your signature and I'll manually put in on our server and add it to your signature for you.

Up to you sir.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:13 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:26 pm
Posts: 2115
Location: Oude Niedorp, Netherlands
[quote="cprice12"][quote="Robb_K"]Hi everyone. I returned here as a regular poster a while back, but I still haven't seen where on the User Control Panel I can upload a photograph as a signature.

Can someone here please tell me where I can find that feature?[/quote]

Hey Robb,
User Control Panel (upper right) > Profile (left column) > Edit Signature (left column)
You can add your signature in that editor.

You can't "upload" a photo for a signature though...but you can link to one. So if you have one on your computer that you want to use, you can upload it to imgur.com or another cloud image site and copy the link to the image and use the 'Img' button within the editor here and display it that way.

Or...if you are having difficulties doing that, you can just email me (cprice12@letsgoblues.com) your signature and I'll manually put in on our server and add it to your signature for you.

Up to you sir.[/quote]

Thanks Curt.
I don't know how I missed it every time before. that was where I was looking for it. I tried it, but it didn't work.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:47 pm 
Offline
Prospect
Prospect

Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:43 pm
Posts: 1
Hey there all! Didn't know there was such a form! Been such a fan of the Blues, after Oshie beat the Russians in the Olympics! hehe. Hope they do well this year!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:42 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 21372
Location: Center Ice
tmokbel1965 wrote:
Hey there all! Didn't know there was such a form! Been such a fan of the Blues, after Oshie beat the Russians in the Olympics! hehe. Hope they do well this year!


Welcome!
Don't be a stranger! Post at will. I hope you enjoy the site.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:40 am 
Offline
Prospect
Prospect

Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:09 am
Posts: 2
Good Morning, Good Afternoon, or Good Night...depending on when you are seeing this.

My name is Keith. Recently retired Air Force and a displaced New Englander now calling the St Louis area home. I grew up on the ice, a defensemen at heart, probably due to watching Ray Bourque all those years.

Over my military travels I lived in a lot of places were hockey was non-existent and kind of lost touch with the game.

This year I was fortunate to have a friend who is a season ticket holder invite me to a couple of Blues games. First Blues game attended was the Nine Round shoot out against Dallas in December...what a game. Hard not to be hooked after that.

So I just put my deposit down for season tickets for next year...my house (and family) are all turning Blue...

Happy to join the forum...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:53 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 21372
Location: Center Ice
StLKeith wrote:
Good Morning, Good Afternoon, or Good Night...depending on when you are seeing this.

My name is Keith. Recently retired Air Force and a displaced New Englander now calling the St Louis area home. I grew up on the ice, a defensemen at heart, probably due to watching Ray Bourque all those years.

Over my military travels I lived in a lot of places were hockey was non-existent and kind of lost touch with the game.

This year I was fortunate to have a friend who is a season ticket holder invite me to a couple of Blues games. First Blues game attended was the Nine Round shoot out against Dallas in December...what a game. Hard not to be hooked after that.

So I just put my deposit down for season tickets for next year...my house (and family) are all turning Blue...

Happy to join the forum...


Welcome! Glad to have you on board!

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:47 am 
Offline
Rookie
Rookie

Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:47 pm
Posts: 48
Might as well do this. I lurked here last season and made a couple posts. I honestly just follow the Blues from about December or January on after football wraps up, though that's changing as I lose interest in the NFL.

I'm not super knowledgeable, but I'm familiar with our players at the NHL level for the most part.

Otherwise I'm a pretty average 20 something living in the Midwest. Any questions or comments, I'm pretty willing to engage.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:13 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 21372
Location: Center Ice
thekortehaus wrote:
Might as well do this. I lurked here last season and made a couple posts. I honestly just follow the Blues from about December or January on after football wraps up, though that's changing as I lose interest in the NFL.

I'm not super knowledgeable, but I'm familiar with our players at the NHL level for the most part.

Otherwise I'm a pretty average 20 something living in the Midwest. Any questions or comments, I'm pretty willing to engage.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk


Welcome! Have fun!

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » Let's Go Blues » St. Louis Blues Discussion

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], gaijin, MSNbot Media and 43 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group