It is currently Fri May 22, 2015 8:50 am

Board index » Let's Go Blues » St. Louis Blues Discussion

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:20 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:03 pm
Posts: 2151
Location: St. Louis, MO
Lets get this shit banging...

Loooo is the backup


Flashchat till game is over... work can suuuuck it

_________________
Official Chatzy Sponsor Extraordinaire - Just wait till we score four...

Official Sponsor of FlashChat.. why am I alone still?

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:44 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm
Posts: 17129
Brown just crushed Sedin. Sedin goes to the locker room. OLD TYME HOCKEY!

_________________
Official '14-'15 sponsor of the $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt.
Past Sponsorships: '13-'14 another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:26 pm 
Online
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Posts: 3306
Location: Portland Orygun
Ha ha Vancouver! Down 0-3 in the series. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:31 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:18 pm
Posts: 2082
Location: Having a stroke in FlashChat
That hit on Sedin was just too perfectly executed. Elbow in all the way, skates stay on the ice.. Just a great (Franking) hit. Hope Henrik's ok, he got ROCKED.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:35 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 20427
Location: Center Ice
And this folks, is why I REALLY hoped the Blues would avoid LA in Rd. 1. :goblues:

_________________
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:05 am 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:03 pm
Posts: 2151
Location: St. Louis, MO
Hope game four gets really chippy and physical... thought we are gonna need more games to get to LA, I would like them to be a bit more... run down?

_________________
Official Chatzy Sponsor Extraordinaire - Just wait till we score four...

Official Sponsor of FlashChat.. why am I alone still?

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:50 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 20427
Location: Center Ice
sseagle wrote:
Hope game four gets really chippy and physical... thought we are gonna need more games to get to LA, I would like them to be a bit more... run down?


Unless Burrows & Kessler dive and inadvertently fall on some Kings, I don't see the Canucks banging up LA too badly.

_________________
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:05 am 
Offline
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 1:41 am
Posts: 4540
Location: St. Louis, MO
The only question left is by how many will Vancouver lose game 4. 5-0? 6-0?

:sedins: :sedins: :sedins:

_________________
dhabums wrote:
You and your buddies here are a joke and most of this site knows it.


Sponsor of Having A Real Good Time, Happy Pony, and all those who suffer from being right all the time.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:16 am 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:27 pm
Posts: 3367
Location: Anywhere but here
I was laughing most of the night at the fan in the front row behind the canucks bench.

He was in almost every shot of the canucks coach wearing a t-shirt that said "Sedin Sisters: Two girls, NO CUPS" in movie poster font. :lol:

_________________
Official 2008-2014 LGB Sponsor of Barret Jackman
Official 2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Barret Jackman
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:14 am 
Offline
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:01 pm
Posts: 385
Location: Lebanon, MO
Image

:lol: :okman:

_________________
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Jori Lehtera
2013-2014 LGB Sponsor of Chris Stewart / Steve Ott and the trade that made it happen!
2012-errr.......Just 2013 LGB Sponsor of Andy McDonald


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:24 am 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:05 pm
Posts: 11892
Looks like we're playing LA in round 2 if we manage to beat San Jose.

Now we need Vancouver to stretch it out a few games.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:35 am 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:43 am
Posts: 3131
not_a_wings_fan wrote:
I was laughing most of the night at the fan in the front row behind the canucks bench.

He was in almost every shot of the canucks coach wearing a t-shirt that said "Sedin Sisters: Two girls, NO CUPS" in movie poster font. :lol:


lol, me too. That shirt is pretty awesome

_________________
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:15 am 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:02 am
Posts: 8103
Location: Long Island, NY
If we get past San Jose and LA gets past Vancouver, we could be looking at between 4 and 7 1-0 games.

_________________
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole 2011-2012
LGB sponsor of Gary Bettman's Pink Slip 2013
LGB sponsor of Dmitrij Jaskin 2013-2014
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole (again) 2014-2015


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:13 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:05 pm
Posts: 11892
Trying to decide what would be more awesomer.

Vancouver getting swept or losing at home and having the chance at another sweet riot.

Probably a sweep.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:31 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:00 pm
Posts: 4867
Location: Phi Alpha
drwoland wrote:
That hit on Sedin was just too perfectly executed. Elbow in all the way, skates stay on the ice.. Just a great (Frank) hit. Hope Henrik's ok, he got ROCKED.


He couldn't stand up when he was trying to get to the bench. Those are just the best :okman:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:27 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:49 pm
Posts: 3844
Location: Jacksonville, FL

_________________
Official Sponsor Dmitri Jaskin 2014-2015 Season


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:35 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 20427
Location: Center Ice
Image

_________________
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:20 pm 
Offline
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:26 pm
Posts: 366
theohall wrote:
xbleed83bluex wrote:
Ever notice Vancouver fans BOO when Luongo makes a save? They have always done that since I can remember. I get the logic behind it - they're booing the other team for getting shots on goal. But still, if you're goalie makes a save, you should be CHEERING, not booing!

They're fans are losers. These are the fans that through something at a Colorado player a few years back when it was Hedburg and Aebischer in net. And the same fans that blasted a laser pointer at the opposing goalie's eyes, trying to distract him. And the same fans that through a extra puck into the opposing goalie's net.

Edit: If Vancouver ever did win the cup, I have a gut feeling that whole city would go crazy. Violent crazy. Setting cars on fire, vandalizing GM place, the works. The town would go nuts.


I'm surprised you have not heard the Blues fans booing when the crowd is really rocking also. :roll:


Blues fans cheer when our goaltenders make a great save. Vancouver fans boo when Luongo makes a save. It's incomprehensible. Watch next time and you'll notice it.

_________________
Official 2011-'12 sponsor of the hot chick from the FSMW Blues commercials.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:21 pm 
Offline
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:26 pm
Posts: 366
goon attack wrote:
xbleed83bluex wrote:
Ever notice Vancouver fans BOO when Luongo makes a save? They have always done that since I can remember. I get the logic behind it - they're booing the other team for getting shots on goal. But still, if you're goalie makes a save, you should be CHEERING, not booing!

They're fans are losers. These are the fans that through something at a Colorado player a few years back when it was Hedburg and Aebischer in net. And the same fans that blasted a laser pointer at the opposing goalie's eyes, trying to distract him. And the same fans that through a extra puck into the opposing goalie's net.

Edit: If Vancouver ever did win the cup, I have a gut feeling that whole city would go crazy. Violent crazy. Setting cars on fire, vandalizing GM place, the works. The town would go nuts.



Maybe that guy whining about this board failing was right. :doh:


Is that you Greg?

_________________
Official 2011-'12 sponsor of the hot chick from the FSMW Blues commercials.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:23 pm 
Online
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Posts: 3306
Location: Portland Orygun
xbleed83bluex wrote:
theohall wrote:
xbleed83bluex wrote:
Ever notice Vancouver fans BOO when Luongo makes a save? They have always done that since I can remember. I get the logic behind it - they're booing the other team for getting shots on goal. But still, if you're goalie makes a save, you should be CHEERING, not booing!

They're fans are losers. These are the fans that through something at a Colorado player a few years back when it was Hedburg and Aebischer in net. And the same fans that blasted a laser pointer at the opposing goalie's eyes, trying to distract him. And the same fans that through a extra puck into the opposing goalie's net.

Edit: If Vancouver ever did win the cup, I have a gut feeling that whole city would go crazy. Violent crazy. Setting cars on fire, vandalizing GM place, the works. The town would go nuts.


I'm surprised you have not heard the Blues fans booing when the crowd is really rocking also. :roll:


Blues fans cheer when our goaltenders make a great save. Vancouver fans boo when Luongo makes a save. It's incomprehensible. Watch next time and you'll notice it.


You really do realize they're saying "LOU" not boo right? I'm also the last person to ever say anything positive about the Canucks or their fans. :grin:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Let's Go Blues » St. Louis Blues Discussion

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Portland Blues, STLADOGG, Yahoo [Bot] and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group