We have a 12 team keeper league. I've been running this for 12 years now.We had a manager drop out and we need someone to take over his roster ASAP, as our online draft is tomorrow night at 9pm.
- $15 league fee to play. Top 3 teams win money.
- Weekly head to head total points league.
- We use ESPN's fantasy hockey league.
- Starters: 2 C, 2 RW, 2 LW, 4 D, 2 G --- Max of 3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, and 3 G on roster...no limit on Defensemen.
- 4 bench players
- 4 Keepers per team. Can only keep players 3 years in a row. Datsyuk is on his roster, and is at the 3 year limit and has to go back into the draft, or be traded before the draft.
- Here is the roster that you would be taking over:
- Here is the league info page, history of the league, etc: http://curtprice.com/fhahome.html
A few of the managers live in Chicago, another lives in N. Carolina...the rest are in the STL area.