It is currently Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:56 am

Board index » Let's Go Blues » St. Louis Blues Discussion

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:50 pm 
Offline
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:53 am
Posts: 362
Location: Section 106
sseagle wrote:

Hahaha he thinks i can read... I threw the link on to prove it, I didn't read it


To be fair, actually, if you would have read the whole thing, stated your opinion afterwards, and not linked the article it would have been a worse opening post for a thread... Just the picky editor in me.

_________________
Image
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:44 am 
Offline
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Posts: 9720
Location: Billings, MT
Domestic violence is a serious thing, I totally agree with that, but I'm able to see what was said and let it go because I realize the source (internet forum, hockey, and I know sseagle's personality enough by now to know that he probably doesn't actually consider Varlamov "a badass"). That's the problem with society today. Everything is a big damn deal no matter what the circumstances and everyone is always offended by something. I realize there are stances to take against domestic violence and all sorts of heinous garbage out there, but you gotta pick your battles. Change doesn't happen by letting everything go, however, and sometimes little things like this CAN make some difference because I guess you never know who reads what, but, statistically, and as a visitor of this site for over a decade, you're probably better off putting forth the effort someplace else than here. If you expect an internet forum about a hockey team to be your platform to take any kind of grandiose stand against anything, I'm afraid you're not familiar with the internet. It's a cesspool of shit, mostly.

_________________
Image
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:25 am 
Offline
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:53 am
Posts: 362
Location: Section 106
ViPeRx007 wrote:
If you expect an internet forum about a hockey team to be your platform to take any kind of grandiose stand against anything, I'm afraid you're not familiar with the internet. It's a cesspool of shit, mostly.


It's quite an entertaining cesspool, though :grin:

_________________
Image
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:06 am 
Offline
Rookie
Rookie

Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 am
Posts: 34
dmiles2186 wrote:
For an 18th post, this is pretty awesome. Not many people go head to head with sseagle and live to tell about it. Kudos, Bluenoteworthy. And feel free to stick around for awhile. It's always great seeing someone new to the boards mix it up with our resident ol' cranky pants. :mrgreen:


Thank you. I'll try to stick around. But you say not many people go against sseagle and live to tell the tale. Plus he is a badass midget stomper :roll: . He could be on his way here right now...... :aaaa: :lol:


ViPeRx007 wrote:
Domestic violence is a serious thing, I totally agree with that, but I'm able to see what was said and let it go because I realize the source (internet forum, hockey, and I know sseagle's personality enough by now to know that he probably doesn't actually consider Varlamov "a badass"). That's the problem with society today. Everything is a big damn deal no matter what the circumstances and everyone is always offended by something. I realize there are stances to take against domestic violence and all sorts of heinous garbage out there, but you gotta pick your battles. Change doesn't happen by letting everything go, however, and sometimes little things like this CAN make some difference because I guess you never know who reads what, but, statistically, and as a visitor of this site for over a decade, you're probably better off putting forth the effort someplace else than here. If you expect an internet forum about a hockey team to be your platform to take any kind of grandiose stand against anything, I'm afraid you're not familiar with the internet. It's a cesspool of shit, mostly.


/sigh There is no battle. (Franking) A (I'm getting the hang of the cursing thing, just curse instead of coming up with an intelligent statement, so easy :okman: ). There was no effort. I work on my computer all day. I took a break to visit the site. I read the post. I posted back. My posts took less than 5 minutes to write and I had a blast writing the last one.

As I said, I originally realized sseagle was joking. Even if I didn't understand sarcasm, it doesn't take 10 years to realize he would never compliment another team's player. I ignored the joking nature of the original post and made a comment on the topic. I used the term "badass" as a jumping point because it is the opposite of how I view people who beat their girlfriends. I was not trying to change the world. I volunteer and donate to do that. I was venting my frustrations that there are men in the world who do this. It worked a bit. It is unlikely I ever will meet Varlamov to tell him off to his face. If the allegations prove true, I will if I do happen to run into him (how do you say coward in Russian?). So I said it here.

It had nothing to do with sseagle, his post, his opinions, or trying to change the mind of anyone else. It does seem like several people agreed with me, but you and sseagle took offense that I wasn't posting about a joke or hockey (Gawd Forbid :shock:). So whose panties got in a bunch? :? Why don't you pull the thong out of your crack and let's go back to talking about hockey. Go Blues!!!!! :grin:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:37 am 
Offline
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Posts: 9720
Location: Billings, MT
BlueNoteworthy wrote:
dmiles2186 wrote:
For an 18th post, this is pretty awesome. Not many people go head to head with sseagle and live to tell about it. Kudos, Bluenoteworthy. And feel free to stick around for awhile. It's always great seeing someone new to the boards mix it up with our resident ol' cranky pants. :mrgreen:


Thank you. I'll try to stick around. But you say not many people go against sseagle and live to tell the tale. Plus he is a badass midget stomper :roll: . He could be on his way here right now...... :aaaa: :lol:


ViPeRx007 wrote:
Domestic violence is a serious thing, I totally agree with that, but I'm able to see what was said and let it go because I realize the source (internet forum, hockey, and I know sseagle's personality enough by now to know that he probably doesn't actually consider Varlamov "a badass"). That's the problem with society today. Everything is a big damn deal no matter what the circumstances and everyone is always offended by something. I realize there are stances to take against domestic violence and all sorts of heinous garbage out there, but you gotta pick your battles. Change doesn't happen by letting everything go, however, and sometimes little things like this CAN make some difference because I guess you never know who reads what, but, statistically, and as a visitor of this site for over a decade, you're probably better off putting forth the effort someplace else than here. If you expect an internet forum about a hockey team to be your platform to take any kind of grandiose stand against anything, I'm afraid you're not familiar with the internet. It's a cesspool of shit, mostly.


/sigh There is no battle. (Frank) A (I'm getting the hang of the cursing thing, just curse instead of coming up with an intelligent statement, so easy :okman: ). There was no effort. I work on my computer all day. I took a break to visit the site. I read the post. I posted back. My posts took less than 5 minutes to write and I had a blast writing the last one.

As I said, I originally realized sseagle was joking. Even if I didn't understand sarcasm, it doesn't take 10 years to realize he would never compliment another team's player. I ignored the joking nature of the original post and made a comment on the topic. I used the term "badass" as a jumping point because it is the opposite of how I view people who beat their girlfriends. I was not trying to change the world. I volunteer and donate to do that. I was venting my frustrations that there are men in the world who do this. It worked a bit. It is unlikely I ever will meet Varlamov to tell him off to his face. If the allegations prove true, I will if I do happen to run into him (how do you say coward in Russian?). So I said it here.

It had nothing to do with sseagle, his post, his opinions, or trying to change the mind of anyone else. It does seem like several people agreed with me, but you and sseagle took offense that I wasn't posting about a joke or hockey (Gawd Forbid :shock:). So whose panties got in a bunch? :? Why don't you pull the thong out of your crack and let's go back to talking about hockey. Go Blues!!!!! :grin:


Dude, I'm actually trying to be on your side but you're making it awfully (frank) difficult. My point was that neither of you were right or wrong. Why don't you join us in FlashChat for tonight's game. I'm sure we can sort this all out like gentlemen..... :lol:

_________________
Image
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:07 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:02 am
Posts: 8307
Location: Long Island, NY
ViPeRx007 wrote:
BlueNoteworthy wrote:
dmiles2186 wrote:
For an 18th post, this is pretty awesome. Not many people go head to head with sseagle and live to tell about it. Kudos, Bluenoteworthy. And feel free to stick around for awhile. It's always great seeing someone new to the boards mix it up with our resident ol' cranky pants. :mrgreen:


Thank you. I'll try to stick around. But you say not many people go against sseagle and live to tell the tale. Plus he is a badass midget stomper :roll: . He could be on his way here right now...... :aaaa: :lol:


ViPeRx007 wrote:
Domestic violence is a serious thing, I totally agree with that, but I'm able to see what was said and let it go because I realize the source (internet forum, hockey, and I know sseagle's personality enough by now to know that he probably doesn't actually consider Varlamov "a badass"). That's the problem with society today. Everything is a big damn deal no matter what the circumstances and everyone is always offended by something. I realize there are stances to take against domestic violence and all sorts of heinous garbage out there, but you gotta pick your battles. Change doesn't happen by letting everything go, however, and sometimes little things like this CAN make some difference because I guess you never know who reads what, but, statistically, and as a visitor of this site for over a decade, you're probably better off putting forth the effort someplace else than here. If you expect an internet forum about a hockey team to be your platform to take any kind of grandiose stand against anything, I'm afraid you're not familiar with the internet. It's a cesspool of shit, mostly.


/sigh There is no battle. (Frank) A (I'm getting the hang of the cursing thing, just curse instead of coming up with an intelligent statement, so easy :okman: ). There was no effort. I work on my computer all day. I took a break to visit the site. I read the post. I posted back. My posts took less than 5 minutes to write and I had a blast writing the last one.

As I said, I originally realized sseagle was joking. Even if I didn't understand sarcasm, it doesn't take 10 years to realize he would never compliment another team's player. I ignored the joking nature of the original post and made a comment on the topic. I used the term "badass" as a jumping point because it is the opposite of how I view people who beat their girlfriends. I was not trying to change the world. I volunteer and donate to do that. I was venting my frustrations that there are men in the world who do this. It worked a bit. It is unlikely I ever will meet Varlamov to tell him off to his face. If the allegations prove true, I will if I do happen to run into him (how do you say coward in Russian?). So I said it here.

It had nothing to do with sseagle, his post, his opinions, or trying to change the mind of anyone else. It does seem like several people agreed with me, but you and sseagle took offense that I wasn't posting about a joke or hockey (Gawd Forbid :shock:). So whose panties got in a bunch? :? Why don't you pull the thong out of your crack and let's go back to talking about hockey. Go Blues!!!!! :grin:


Dude, I'm actually trying to be on your side but you're making it awfully (frank) difficult. My point was that neither of you were right or wrong. Why don't you join us in FlashChat for tonight's game. I'm sure we can sort this all out like gentlemen..... :lol:


Inviting a noob to flashchat has to be it's own little level of domestic violence, isn't it?

_________________
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole 2011-2012
LGB sponsor of Gary Bettman's Pink Slip 2013
LGB sponsor of Dmitrij Jaskin 2013-2014
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole (again) 2014-2015


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:07 pm 
Offline
Rookie
Rookie

Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 am
Posts: 34
ViPeRx007 wrote:
Dude, I'm actually trying to be on your side but you're making it awfully (frank) difficult. My point was that neither of you were right or wrong. Why don't you join us in FlashChat for tonight's game. I'm sure we can sort this all out like gentlemen..... :lol:


Telling me I am making a grandiose statement, wasting my time, and unfamiliar with the internet didn't seem like taking my side. Telling me I am neither right nor wrong isn't taking my side either. It's kind of middle-ish, like Switzerland. But that's cool because there are no sides. We all love the Blues. We all most likely think kicking your girlfriend in the chest and dragging her by the hair is not good. Nothing to sort out. Let's all just move on.

I'd love to join you for flash chat but I have plans tonight. I am going to a party cause I am like cool and stuff 8) , but I'd actually rather be watching the game cause I am Blue more than cool :bluecool: I won't get a chance to watch it until tomorrow morning on game center. Enjoy, and nobody tell me the score until I can watch it.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:39 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Posts: 9720
Location: Billings, MT
BlueNoteworthy wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
Dude, I'm actually trying to be on your side but you're making it awfully (frank) difficult. My point was that neither of you were right or wrong. Why don't you join us in FlashChat for tonight's game. I'm sure we can sort this all out like gentlemen..... :lol:


Telling me I am making a grandiose statement, wasting my time, and unfamiliar with the internet didn't seem like taking my side. Telling me I am neither right nor wrong isn't taking my side either. It's kind of middle-ish, like Switzerland. But that's cool because there are no sides. We all love the Blues. We all most likely think kicking your girlfriend in the chest and dragging her by the hair is not good. Nothing to sort out. Let's all just move on.

I'd love to join you for flash chat but I have plans tonight. I am going to a party cause I am like cool and stuff 8) , but I'd actually rather be watching the game cause I am Blue more than cool :bluecool: I won't get a chance to watch it until tomorrow morning on game center. Enjoy, and nobody tell me the score until I can watch it.


I don't think I directed that message to you, personally. I don't see your name on there anyway. It was a general statement about the double-edged sword known as the internet and how it's mostly garbage and not a place for the easily offended. Anyway, enjoy being cool tonight.

_________________
Image
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:43 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Posts: 9720
Location: Billings, MT
glen a richter wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
BlueNoteworthy wrote:
dmiles2186 wrote:
For an 18th post, this is pretty awesome. Not many people go head to head with sseagle and live to tell about it. Kudos, Bluenoteworthy. And feel free to stick around for awhile. It's always great seeing someone new to the boards mix it up with our resident ol' cranky pants. :mrgreen:


Thank you. I'll try to stick around. But you say not many people go against sseagle and live to tell the tale. Plus he is a badass midget stomper :roll: . He could be on his way here right now...... :aaaa: :lol:


ViPeRx007 wrote:
Domestic violence is a serious thing, I totally agree with that, but I'm able to see what was said and let it go because I realize the source (internet forum, hockey, and I know sseagle's personality enough by now to know that he probably doesn't actually consider Varlamov "a badass"). That's the problem with society today. Everything is a big damn deal no matter what the circumstances and everyone is always offended by something. I realize there are stances to take against domestic violence and all sorts of heinous garbage out there, but you gotta pick your battles. Change doesn't happen by letting everything go, however, and sometimes little things like this CAN make some difference because I guess you never know who reads what, but, statistically, and as a visitor of this site for over a decade, you're probably better off putting forth the effort someplace else than here. If you expect an internet forum about a hockey team to be your platform to take any kind of grandiose stand against anything, I'm afraid you're not familiar with the internet. It's a cesspool of shit, mostly.


/sigh There is no battle. (Frank) A (I'm getting the hang of the cursing thing, just curse instead of coming up with an intelligent statement, so easy :okman: ). There was no effort. I work on my computer all day. I took a break to visit the site. I read the post. I posted back. My posts took less than 5 minutes to write and I had a blast writing the last one.

As I said, I originally realized sseagle was joking. Even if I didn't understand sarcasm, it doesn't take 10 years to realize he would never compliment another team's player. I ignored the joking nature of the original post and made a comment on the topic. I used the term "badass" as a jumping point because it is the opposite of how I view people who beat their girlfriends. I was not trying to change the world. I volunteer and donate to do that. I was venting my frustrations that there are men in the world who do this. It worked a bit. It is unlikely I ever will meet Varlamov to tell him off to his face. If the allegations prove true, I will if I do happen to run into him (how do you say coward in Russian?). So I said it here.

It had nothing to do with sseagle, his post, his opinions, or trying to change the mind of anyone else. It does seem like several people agreed with me, but you and sseagle took offense that I wasn't posting about a joke or hockey (Gawd Forbid :shock:). So whose panties got in a bunch? :? Why don't you pull the thong out of your crack and let's go back to talking about hockey. Go Blues!!!!! :grin:


Dude, I'm actually trying to be on your side but you're making it awfully (frank) difficult. My point was that neither of you were right or wrong. Why don't you join us in FlashChat for tonight's game. I'm sure we can sort this all out like gentlemen..... :lol:


Inviting a noob to flashchat has to be it's own little level of domestic violence, isn't it?


Nonsense. We're nothing but warm and inviting. The only thing missing is the crackling fire.

_________________
Image
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:01 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:02 am
Posts: 8307
Location: Long Island, NY
ViPeRx007 wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
BlueNoteworthy wrote:
dmiles2186 wrote:
For an 18th post, this is pretty awesome. Not many people go head to head with sseagle and live to tell about it. Kudos, Bluenoteworthy. And feel free to stick around for awhile. It's always great seeing someone new to the boards mix it up with our resident ol' cranky pants. :mrgreen:


Thank you. I'll try to stick around. But you say not many people go against sseagle and live to tell the tale. Plus he is a badass midget stomper :roll: . He could be on his way here right now...... :aaaa: :lol:


ViPeRx007 wrote:
Domestic violence is a serious thing, I totally agree with that, but I'm able to see what was said and let it go because I realize the source (internet forum, hockey, and I know sseagle's personality enough by now to know that he probably doesn't actually consider Varlamov "a badass"). That's the problem with society today. Everything is a big damn deal no matter what the circumstances and everyone is always offended by something. I realize there are stances to take against domestic violence and all sorts of heinous garbage out there, but you gotta pick your battles. Change doesn't happen by letting everything go, however, and sometimes little things like this CAN make some difference because I guess you never know who reads what, but, statistically, and as a visitor of this site for over a decade, you're probably better off putting forth the effort someplace else than here. If you expect an internet forum about a hockey team to be your platform to take any kind of grandiose stand against anything, I'm afraid you're not familiar with the internet. It's a cesspool of shit, mostly.


/sigh There is no battle. (Frank) A (I'm getting the hang of the cursing thing, just curse instead of coming up with an intelligent statement, so easy :okman: ). There was no effort. I work on my computer all day. I took a break to visit the site. I read the post. I posted back. My posts took less than 5 minutes to write and I had a blast writing the last one.

As I said, I originally realized sseagle was joking. Even if I didn't understand sarcasm, it doesn't take 10 years to realize he would never compliment another team's player. I ignored the joking nature of the original post and made a comment on the topic. I used the term "badass" as a jumping point because it is the opposite of how I view people who beat their girlfriends. I was not trying to change the world. I volunteer and donate to do that. I was venting my frustrations that there are men in the world who do this. It worked a bit. It is unlikely I ever will meet Varlamov to tell him off to his face. If the allegations prove true, I will if I do happen to run into him (how do you say coward in Russian?). So I said it here.

It had nothing to do with sseagle, his post, his opinions, or trying to change the mind of anyone else. It does seem like several people agreed with me, but you and sseagle took offense that I wasn't posting about a joke or hockey (Gawd Forbid :shock:). So whose panties got in a bunch? :? Why don't you pull the thong out of your crack and let's go back to talking about hockey. Go Blues!!!!! :grin:


Dude, I'm actually trying to be on your side but you're making it awfully (frank) difficult. My point was that neither of you were right or wrong. Why don't you join us in FlashChat for tonight's game. I'm sure we can sort this all out like gentlemen..... :lol:


Inviting a noob to flashchat has to be it's own little level of domestic violence, isn't it?


Nonsense. We're nothing but warm and inviting. The only thing missing is the crackling fire.


Ah yes, we all sit around sipping cocoa and listen to sseagle tell stories.

_________________
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole 2011-2012
LGB sponsor of Gary Bettman's Pink Slip 2013
LGB sponsor of Dmitrij Jaskin 2013-2014
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole (again) 2014-2015


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:32 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:03 pm
Posts: 2151
Location: St. Louis, MO
glen a richter wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
BlueNoteworthy wrote:
dmiles2186 wrote:
For an 18th post, this is pretty awesome. Not many people go head to head with sseagle and live to tell about it. Kudos, Bluenoteworthy. And feel free to stick around for awhile. It's always great seeing someone new to the boards mix it up with our resident ol' cranky pants. :mrgreen:


Thank you. I'll try to stick around. But you say not many people go against sseagle and live to tell the tale. Plus he is a badass midget stomper :roll: . He could be on his way here right now...... :aaaa: :lol:


ViPeRx007 wrote:
Domestic violence is a serious thing, I totally agree with that, but I'm able to see what was said and let it go because I realize the source (internet forum, hockey, and I know sseagle's personality enough by now to know that he probably doesn't actually consider Varlamov "a badass"). That's the problem with society today. Everything is a big damn deal no matter what the circumstances and everyone is always offended by something. I realize there are stances to take against domestic violence and all sorts of heinous garbage out there, but you gotta pick your battles. Change doesn't happen by letting everything go, however, and sometimes little things like this CAN make some difference because I guess you never know who reads what, but, statistically, and as a visitor of this site for over a decade, you're probably better off putting forth the effort someplace else than here. If you expect an internet forum about a hockey team to be your platform to take any kind of grandiose stand against anything, I'm afraid you're not familiar with the internet. It's a cesspool of shit, mostly.


/sigh There is no battle. (Frank) A (I'm getting the hang of the cursing thing, just curse instead of coming up with an intelligent statement, so easy :okman: ). There was no effort. I work on my computer all day. I took a break to visit the site. I read the post. I posted back. My posts took less than 5 minutes to write and I had a blast writing the last one.

As I said, I originally realized sseagle was joking. Even if I didn't understand sarcasm, it doesn't take 10 years to realize he would never compliment another team's player. I ignored the joking nature of the original post and made a comment on the topic. I used the term "badass" as a jumping point because it is the opposite of how I view people who beat their girlfriends. I was not trying to change the world. I volunteer and donate to do that. I was venting my frustrations that there are men in the world who do this. It worked a bit. It is unlikely I ever will meet Varlamov to tell him off to his face. If the allegations prove true, I will if I do happen to run into him (how do you say coward in Russian?). So I said it here.

It had nothing to do with sseagle, his post, his opinions, or trying to change the mind of anyone else. It does seem like several people agreed with me, but you and sseagle took offense that I wasn't posting about a joke or hockey (Gawd Forbid :shock:). So whose panties got in a bunch? :? Why don't you pull the thong out of your crack and let's go back to talking about hockey. Go Blues!!!!! :grin:


Dude, I'm actually trying to be on your side but you're making it awfully (frank) difficult. My point was that neither of you were right or wrong. Why don't you join us in FlashChat for tonight's game. I'm sure we can sort this all out like gentlemen..... :lol:


Inviting a noob to flashchat has to be it's own little level of domestic violence, isn't it?


Nonsense. We're nothing but warm and inviting. The only thing missing is the crackling fire.


Ah yes, we all sit around sipping cocoa and listen to sseagle tell stories.


This quote tree is (Franking) titties!
I'm actually in the bathroom now, ill just go sit in flashchat, since that's my game.

_________________
Official Chatzy Sponsor Extraordinaire - Just wait till we score four...

Official Sponsor of FlashChat.. why am I alone still?

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:28 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:43 am
Posts: 3242
I didn't think anybody was really taking issue with sseagle calling Varlamov a badass. Everybody knew he was being facetious. I think the disagreement with calling him a badass was more intended to call Varlamov a coward than it was to call sseagle an asshole for saying it. We knew he was an asshole before he said it anyway. :twisted:

_________________
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:14 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:29 am
Posts: 6800
Location: Selling Air Bombays--for kids who want to coach
BlueNoteworthy wrote:
I'd love to join you for flash chat but I have plans tonight. I am going to a party cause I am like cool and stuff 8) , but I'd actually rather be watching the game cause I am Blue more than cool :bluecool: I won't get a chance to watch it until tomorrow morning on game center. Enjoy, and nobody tell me the score until I can watch it.


Seriously, in the future you should join us in flashchat. On a night you'll be live, feel free to stop in. It's tons of fun, we don't take each other seriously, we bust each other's balls, and shoot the shat(tenkirk).

Also, about ss and going toe to toe and not living to tell the tale, he's mostly bark. He's a cool dude and he'll grow to like you just as long as you don't talk about basketball around him. :mrgreen:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:37 am 
Offline
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:01 pm
Posts: 458
Location: Lebanon, MO
http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/05/did-colorado-trade-downie-because-of-landeskog-incident/

Avs are having a great start to the season :roll:

_________________
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Jori Lehtera
2013-2014 LGB Sponsor of Chris Stewart / Steve Ott and the trade that made it happen!
2012-errr.......Just 2013 LGB Sponsor of Andy McDonald


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:06 am 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:41 pm
Posts: 2490
Location: -Saint Freaking Louis-
APOD wrote:

So Downie is a Badass Now?

_________________
Image
Official Stalker of Paul "Speedy Gonzalez" Kariya
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
TW Tiger Woods TW


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:35 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Posts: 9720
Location: Billings, MT
STLADOGG wrote:
APOD wrote:

So Downie is a Badass Now?


No. He just had a dispute with a teammate, he didn't assault a woman. That's very un-badassed behavior.

_________________
Image
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:25 pm 
Offline
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:01 pm
Posts: 458
Location: Lebanon, MO
ViPeRx007 wrote:
STLADOGG wrote:
APOD wrote:

So Downie is a Badass Now?


No. He just had a dispute with a teammate, he didn't assault a woman. That's very un-badassed behavior.


Guess its no good for a team when their own players make their captain look like a pussy.

_________________
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Jori Lehtera
2013-2014 LGB Sponsor of Chris Stewart / Steve Ott and the trade that made it happen!
2012-errr.......Just 2013 LGB Sponsor of Andy McDonald


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:46 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:02 am
Posts: 8307
Location: Long Island, NY
dmiles2186 wrote:
BlueNoteworthy wrote:
I'd love to join you for flash chat but I have plans tonight. I am going to a party cause I am like cool and stuff 8) , but I'd actually rather be watching the game cause I am Blue more than cool :bluecool: I won't get a chance to watch it until tomorrow morning on game center. Enjoy, and nobody tell me the score until I can watch it.


Seriously, in the future you should join us in flashchat. On a night you'll be live, feel free to stop in. It's tons of fun, we don't take each other seriously, we bust each other's balls, and shoot the shat(tenkirk).

Also, about ss and going toe to toe and not living to tell the tale, he's mostly bark. He's a cool dude and he'll grow to like you just as long as you don't talk about basketball around him. :mrgreen:


Don't lie to the guy, I mean come on. That's just unfair. :wink:

_________________
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole 2011-2012
LGB sponsor of Gary Bettman's Pink Slip 2013
LGB sponsor of Dmitrij Jaskin 2013-2014
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole (again) 2014-2015


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:37 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:52 pm
Posts: 1140
Location: Tampa FL
This thread is entertaining to read from the sidelines.

_________________
2014-2015 LGB sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2013-2014 LGB sponsor of Brendan Morrow
2013 LGB sponsor of Jamie Langenbrunner
2011-2012 LGB sponsor of Jamie Langenbrunner
2008-2009 LGB sponsor of David Backes


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Let's Go Blues » St. Louis Blues Discussion

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group