It's really...well...annoying the bi-polarness of fans.
We have a great regular season and Blues fans say we have a great shot at the cup.
We finish the season on a losing streak and Blues fans say we have no shot at the cup.
We win the first two at home (extremely close games), Blues fans say our team is amazing.
We lose the next two in Chicago (extremely close games), Blues fans say our team sucks and we're going to lose the series and how this is last year all over again.
- The series is tied...and each game could have gone either way. The teams have played about dead even and being 2-2 is probably where the series should be. A lot of Blues fans act like we're down 3-1 in the series.
- We STILL have home ice advantage with 2 of the next 3 here.
- The Hawks haven't won here all season.
- If we win this game Blues fans will say the series is ours.
- If we lose this game Blues fans will say the series is over.
Chicago has the momentum, but momentum is something that has to be maintained and can be stolen back quite quickly.
If we were going to Chicago for game #5 with 2 of the next 3 in Chicago, I'd be concerned about how harfd it would be for the Blues to grab back the momentum. But we're not going to Chicago. We're at home...and I think that is significant with how close this series has been.
It's time for Miller to have a stellar game from start to finish. A 4-1 victory would be nice.
Just win the home games and we'll be fine. That is what this team worked for all season.
2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller