It is currently Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:12 am

Board index » Other Forums » Everything Else [OT]

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: I am George Foreman!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:30 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Posts: 13353
Location: 55 n Inbev
Discuss.

_________________
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:40 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Posts: 9716
Location: Billings, MT
[img:320:240]http://www.emunova.net/img/tests/1440.jpg[/img]

_________________
Image
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:54 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:06 pm
Posts: 3765
Location: Chesterfield
I'm Spartacus

_________________
Official 2014-15 LGB Sponsor of David Backes


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:55 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:26 am
Posts: 8685
Location: Hockey God Party Room
[img:211:189]http://www.georgeforeman.com.au/images/george_smile.jpg[/img]


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:32 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:42 am
Posts: 3468
Location: Provo, Spain
Do you like cutting fat?

_________________
Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:17 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 7:52 pm
Posts: 4979
Location: SLS's dome
Jack was so drunk last night he turned into a black, retired boxer. True story. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I am George Foreman!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:46 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:28 pm
Posts: 11652
Location: Columbia, MO
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
Discuss.


I'm guessing you're probably closer to Engorged Foreskin.

_________________
Play poker, win stuff!

Play more poker, win more stuff


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:48 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm
Posts: 17154
I am Bulldog Bob Brown.

_________________
Official '14-'15 sponsor of the $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt.
Past Sponsorships: '13-'14 another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:03 am 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 3:42 pm
Posts: 10347
Does George Foreman liek to drunk-post?

_________________
Official LGB.com Sponsor of Gymrat Ken Hitchcock


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I am George Foreman!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:40 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Posts: 3324
Location: Portland Orygun
Whatever happened to MEG?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I am George Foreman!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:13 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:02 am
Posts: 8270
Location: Long Island, NY
Portland Blues wrote:
Whatever happened to all the broads that used to post here?


FTFY, that's a more important question

_________________
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole 2011-2012
LGB sponsor of Gary Bettman's Pink Slip 2013
LGB sponsor of Dmitrij Jaskin 2013-2014
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole (again) 2014-2015


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I am George Foreman!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:36 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:00 pm
Posts: 3322
Location: sec 316
I am Iron Man

_________________
Unofficial sponsor of Sarah Palin for PILF '12


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I am George Foreman!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:31 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Posts: 3324
Location: Portland Orygun
glen a richter wrote:
Portland Blues wrote:
Whatever happened to all the broads that used to post here?


FTFY, that's a more important question


I was wondering about NSane & Blueline too...They were hilarious.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I am George Foreman!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:51 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:43 pm
Posts: 2296
Location: Red Bud, IL and Section 307 Row M
I am Superman.

_________________
2009-2010 LGB Official Sponsor of Roman Polak
2010-2011 LGB Official Sponsor of the Brad Boyes 2011 2nd round draft pick.
2011-2012 LGB Official Sponsor of "The Russian" Evgeny Grachev
Image
2013 LGB Official Sponsor of David Perron
2013-2014 LGB Official Sponsor of Jay Bouwmeester

9-7-11 We Will Never Forget.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I am George Foreman!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:30 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 20543
Location: Center Ice
Portland Blues wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
Portland Blues wrote:
Whatever happened to all the broads that used to post here?


FTFY, that's a more important question


I was wondering about NSane & Blueline too...They were hilarious.


Blueline posted here up until not too long ago...but Nsane is an odd story.
I heard that she was pissed at me because someone told her I was reading everyone's PM's...which of course is a ridiculous lie.
I sent her a message about it, but never heard from her. :?

_________________
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I am George Foreman!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:45 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Posts: 3324
Location: Portland Orygun
cprice12 wrote:

Blueline posted here up until not too long ago...but Nsane is an odd story.
I heard that she was pissed at me because someone told her I was reading everyone's PM's...which of course is a ridiculous lie.
I sent her a message about it, but never heard from her. :?


Strange that Nsane would leave over that. She was fun - never will forget her "Pink Panties" sign at the Vancouver game. :lol:

Whatever happened to Bane and his horrendous spelling?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I am George Foreman!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:52 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:02 am
Posts: 8270
Location: Long Island, NY
I miss stlrn10, she was cool.

_________________
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole 2011-2012
LGB sponsor of Gary Bettman's Pink Slip 2013
LGB sponsor of Dmitrij Jaskin 2013-2014
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole (again) 2014-2015


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I am George Foreman!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:33 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:28 pm
Posts: 11652
Location: Columbia, MO
Portland Blues wrote:
cprice12 wrote:

Blueline posted here up until not too long ago...but Nsane is an odd story.
I heard that she was pissed at me because someone told her I was reading everyone's PM's...which of course is a ridiculous lie.
I sent her a message about it, but never heard from her. :?


Strange that Nsane would leave over that. She was fun - never will forget her "Pink Panties" sign at the Vancouver game. :lol:

Whatever happened to Bane and his horrendous spelling?


Bane and the aforementioned women are on Facebook, seems like most of the older (timewise) posters have migrated there.

_________________
Play poker, win stuff!

Play more poker, win more stuff


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I am George Foreman!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:44 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Posts: 3324
Location: Portland Orygun
the knob wrote:
Portland Blues wrote:
cprice12 wrote:

Blueline posted here up until not too long ago...but Nsane is an odd story.
I heard that she was pissed at me because someone told her I was reading everyone's PM's...which of course is a ridiculous lie.
I sent her a message about it, but never heard from her. :?


Strange that Nsane would leave over that. She was fun - never will forget her "Pink Panties" sign at the Vancouver game. :lol:

Whatever happened to Bane and his horrendous spelling?


Bane and the aforementioned women are on Facebook, seems like most of the older (timewise) posters have migrated there.


I wonder if Sungod is over there too?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: I am George Foreman!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:52 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Posts: 9716
Location: Billings, MT
Portland Blues wrote:
the knob wrote:
Portland Blues wrote:
cprice12 wrote:

Blueline posted here up until not too long ago...but Nsane is an odd story.
I heard that she was pissed at me because someone told her I was reading everyone's PM's...which of course is a ridiculous lie.
I sent her a message about it, but never heard from her. :?


Strange that Nsane would leave over that. She was fun - never will forget her "Pink Panties" sign at the Vancouver game. :lol:

Whatever happened to Bane and his horrendous spelling?


Bane and the aforementioned women are on Facebook, seems like most of the older (timewise) posters have migrated there.


I wonder if Sungod is over there too?


Sungod isn't just in one place. He's everywhere.

_________________
Image
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Other Forums » Everything Else [OT]

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group