It is currently Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:53 am

Board index » Other Forums » Everything Else [OT]

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: New LOST thread!
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:34 am 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:35 pm
Posts: 1777
Location: The City of U
So, Thursday...

WTF. This season has been great, and I think this episode took the proverbial 'what the f*ck' cake. Alpert being there at Locke's birth just kinda floored me...then he comes back again.

'Which of these things already belong to you?'

Really? :shock: <--- that was me, right there.

Then there is the whole Christian/Claire thing to consider.

Discuss!

_________________
Proud LGB Sponsor of my junk!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New LOST thread!
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:27 am 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:00 pm
Posts: 3322
Location: sec 316
Is next week the season finale or the week after?

_________________
Unofficial sponsor of Sarah Palin for PILF '12


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New LOST thread!
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:31 am 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 7:52 pm
Posts: 4979
Location: SLS's dome
Not another Lost thread... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New LOST thread!
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:34 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:06 pm
Posts: 3764
Location: Chesterfield
there are 3 episodes left in the season. THe real WTF moment was when Locke said he needed to move the island.

_________________
Official 2014-15 LGB Sponsor of David Backes


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New LOST thread!
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:28 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:35 pm
Posts: 1777
Location: The City of U
OPTIMEGUS wrote:
there are 3 episodes left in the season. THe real WTF moment was when Locke said he needed to move the island.


One of the many. So...move it in space? Time? Both?

_________________
Proud LGB Sponsor of my junk!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New LOST thread!
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:21 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm
Posts: 17142
If this thread gets lost, I can't say I'd lose any sleep over it.

:rimshot:

_________________
Official '14-'15 sponsor of the $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt.
Past Sponsorships: '13-'14 another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New LOST thread!
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:43 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:42 am
Posts: 3468
Location: Provo, Spain
Just an update for those of you who don't closely follow the show:

They're STILL LOST.

_________________
Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New LOST thread!
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:15 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 20493
Location: Center Ice
How long until Claire dies? She has to be the next to go.

_________________
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New LOST thread!
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:44 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:35 pm
Posts: 1777
Location: The City of U
cprice12 wrote:
How long until Claire dies? She has to be the next to go.


I'm actually fairly certain she's already dead. Remember how Sawyer said he couldn't believe she survived her house being blown up, and then Miles (the ghost-seeing Asian fellow) kept looking at her strangely and asking her if he could hold the baby?

_________________
Proud LGB Sponsor of my junk!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New LOST thread!
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:47 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Posts: 13353
Location: 55 n Inbev
rebelmusic wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
How long until Claire dies? She has to be the next to go.


I'm actually fairly certain she's already dead. Remember how Sawyer said he couldn't believe she survived her house being blown up, and then Miles (the ghost-seeing Asian fellow) kept looking at her strangely and asking her if he could hold the baby?


Umm.. You're leaving out the monster fact that she was hanging out in a cabin with her dad.. Who is dead.

_________________
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New LOST thread!
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:39 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:35 pm
Posts: 1777
Location: The City of U
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
rebelmusic wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
How long until Claire dies? She has to be the next to go.


I'm actually fairly certain she's already dead. Remember how Sawyer said he couldn't believe she survived her house being blown up, and then Miles (the ghost-seeing Asian fellow) kept looking at her strangely and asking her if he could hold the baby?


Umm.. You're leaving out the monster fact that she was hanging out in a cabin with her dad.. Who is dead.


Shouldn't you have said also dead? Hence them being in the cabin together? That just lends credence to my theory.

_________________
Proud LGB Sponsor of my junk!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New LOST thread!
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:50 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 20493
Location: Center Ice
rebelmusic wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
rebelmusic wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
How long until Claire dies? She has to be the next to go.


I'm actually fairly certain she's already dead. Remember how Sawyer said he couldn't believe she survived her house being blown up, and then Miles (the ghost-seeing Asian fellow) kept looking at her strangely and asking her if he could hold the baby?


Umm.. You're leaving out the monster fact that she was hanging out in a cabin with her dad.. Who is dead.


Shouldn't you have said also dead? Hence them being in the cabin together? That just lends credence to my theory.


Walt appeared to Locke after Ben shot him...and Walt isn't dead.
I don't think just because she appeared in the cabin, that means she's dead.
Sawyer took Claire back into a house with Ben, Hurley & Locke after her house exploded.
I dunno...I'm thinking she's still alive. She's interacted with other people.

_________________
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New LOST thread!
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:09 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:00 pm
Posts: 3322
Location: sec 316
The time warp thing is pretty substantial too. They sent the message about the Dr. being dead and he was still alive on the boat the "next day".

_________________
Unofficial sponsor of Sarah Palin for PILF '12


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New LOST thread!
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:16 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:00 pm
Posts: 3322
Location: sec 316
cprice12 wrote:
rebelmusic wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
rebelmusic wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
How long until Claire dies? She has to be the next to go.


I'm actually fairly certain she's already dead. Remember how Sawyer said he couldn't believe she survived her house being blown up, and then Miles (the ghost-seeing Asian fellow) kept looking at her strangely and asking her if he could hold the baby?


Umm.. You're leaving out the monster fact that she was hanging out in a cabin with her dad.. Who is dead.


Shouldn't you have said also dead? Hence them being in the cabin together? That just lends credence to my theory.


Walt appeared to Locke after Ben shot him...and Walt isn't dead.
I don't think just because she appeared in the cabin, that means she's dead.
Sawyer took Claire back into a house with Ben, Hurley & Locke after her house exploded.
I dunno...I'm thinking she's still alive. She's interacted with other people.


You all are forgetting one important point. Claire is still alive but will die somehow boarding the helicopter with Aaron. Remember Desmond had the premonition that Claire and Aaron were boarding a helicopter. And all of them came true. I guess it stopped right before she gets shot or something. And Kate picks up the baby and gets on, or something similar.

_________________
Unofficial sponsor of Sarah Palin for PILF '12


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New LOST thread!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:05 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:42 am
Posts: 3468
Location: Provo, Spain
Damn. Great finale I thought. Too bad my Charter Moxi DVR franked up half way thru the show. I stayed up until 3am to download the canadian broadcast via bit torrent.

_________________
Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New LOST thread!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:21 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 20493
Location: Center Ice
deadphish wrote:
Damn. Great finale I thought. Too bad my Charter Moxi DVR franked up half way thru the show. I stayed up until 3am to download the canadian broadcast via bit torrent.


Sorry to hear that.
Our Charter DVR didn't have any problems.

I enjoyed the finale as well.

_________________
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New LOST thread!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:08 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:42 am
Posts: 3468
Location: Provo, Spain
cprice12 wrote:
deadphish wrote:
Damn. Great finale I thought. Too bad my Charter Moxi DVR franked up half way thru the show. I stayed up until 3am to download the canadian broadcast via bit torrent.


Sorry to hear that.
Our Charter DVR didn't have any problems.

I enjoyed the finale as well.

Well apparently it was not the DVR's fault. Had a tech out today and we had too many splits (internet, phone, 3 tv's). He rearranged them so that the strongest lines went to the internet and the Moxi. Now my net speed is blazing and the Moxi seems to be switching between channels (even HD) very fast and smooth...like almost instantly.

_________________
Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New LOST thread!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:54 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:00 pm
Posts: 3322
Location: sec 316
The finale was great. It seems like Locke didn't become crippled again when he left the island, or it seems like one of the 6 woulda mentioned it. Something else along those lines. If Ben could leave the island when he wanted earlier, why did he NEED Jack to operate on his back?

_________________
Unofficial sponsor of Sarah Palin for PILF '12


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New LOST thread!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:04 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:42 am
Posts: 3468
Location: Provo, Spain
Leedog wrote:
The finale was great. It seems like Locke didn't become crippled again when he left the island, or it seems like one of the 6 woulda mentioned it. Something else along those lines. If Ben could leave the island when he wanted earlier, why did he NEED Jack to operate on his back?

Didn't he tell you???? He's always got a plan!

_________________
Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New LOST thread!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:01 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:06 pm
Posts: 3764
Location: Chesterfield
i thought the coffin was small because they chopped of locke's legs.

_________________
Official 2014-15 LGB Sponsor of David Backes


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Other Forums » Everything Else [OT]

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group