Let's Go Blues :: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!
Let's Go Blues
http://www.letsgoblues.com/phpBB/

NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!
http://www.letsgoblues.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25159
Page 1 of 1

Author:  SixDemonBag [ Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:09 pm ]
Post subject:  NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Got my first career shutout. 20 shots, 20 saves.

Stats: B+

Seriously.............

Does anyone know what it takes to succeed as a goalie in BAP mode? I'm completely lost. Statistically speaking, I'm the best goaltender in the AHL. And the coach HATES me. Sooooo......frustrating.......

Author:  SteveO [ Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

SixDemonBag wrote:
Got my first career shutout. 20 shots, 20 saves.

Stats: B+

Seriously.............

Does anyone know what it takes to succeed as a goalie in BAP mode? I'm completely lost. Statistically speaking, I'm the best goaltender in the AHL. And the coach HATES me. Sooooo......frustrating.......


Do you wear your hat backwards?

Author:  the knob [ Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

"Have ya paid your dues, Jack?"

Author:  McClement9 [ Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Yeah something is messed with it, If you get assists it puts it up to A+

I find goalie too boring, I'm a forward myself. The thing that sucks is I can be like fifth in the league for scoring and the coach puts me on line 3.

Author:  the knob [ Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

McClement9 wrote:
I find goalie too boring, I'm a forward myself. The thing that sucks is I can be like fifth in the league for scoring and the coach puts me on line 3.


Sounds like you aren't rich and connected enough.

Author:  deadphish [ Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

the knob wrote:
McClement9 wrote:
I find goalie too boring, I'm a forward myself. The thing that sucks is I can be like fifth in the league for scoring and the coach puts me on line 3.


Sounds like you aren't rich and connected enough.

Or young and talented enough either.

Author:  the knob [ Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

deadphish wrote:
the knob wrote:
McClement9 wrote:
I find goalie too boring, I'm a forward myself. The thing that sucks is I can be like fifth in the league for scoring and the coach puts me on line 3.


Sounds like you aren't rich and connected enough.

Or young and talented enough either.


Hey, we can't all be Aris Brimanis.

Author:  ohio BLUES [ Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

So I heard the jersey code won't be out until mid November?

What kind of BS is that?

Author:  the knob [ Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

ohio BLUES wrote:
So I heard the jersey code won't be out until mid November?

What kind of BS is that?


Be happy it's not the Blue Note code.

Author:  STL JA [ Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Prngr44 wrote:
SixDemonBag wrote:
Got my first career shutout. 20 shots, 20 saves.

Stats: B+

Seriously.............

Does anyone know what it takes to succeed as a goalie in BAP mode? I'm completely lost. Statistically speaking, I'm the best goaltender in the AHL. And the coach HATES me. Sooooo......frustrating.......


Do you wear your hat backwards?


:lol:

Author:  SixDemonBag [ Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

the knob wrote:
ohio BLUES wrote:
So I heard the jersey code won't be out until mid November?

What kind of BS is that?


Be happy it's not the Blue Note code.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hilarious

Author:  hockeychick5739 [ Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

I have absolutely nothing to contribute to this post, I just wanted to say lol at the whole thread.

Author:  ViPeRx007 [ Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

SixDemonBag wrote:
Got my first career shutout. 20 shots, 20 saves.

Stats: B+

Seriously.............

Does anyone know what it takes to succeed as a goalie in BAP mode? I'm completely lost. Statistically speaking, I'm the best goaltender in the AHL. And the coach HATES me. Sooooo......frustrating.......



Have you visited sick childrens in teh hospital yet? That boosts your street cred rating and makes it easier to kick ass on the stats.

Though there's something slightly disturbing about the Guitar Heroesque button combos you have to go through just to feed a kid some jello.

Author:  big d note [ Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

I heard there's a secret code that you can enter to hire a hitman to kill your agent. This unlocks a mini-game called Prison Bitch. To unlock the code, you have to go to the local strip joint and talk to a girl named Katie.

Author:  Mellanby_equals_grit [ Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

big d note wrote:
I heard there's a secret code that you can enter to hire a hitman to kill your agent. This unlocks a mini-game called Prison Bitch. To unlock the code, you have to go to the local strip joint and talk to a girl named Katie.


It's not that local.. Isn't the strip joint across state lines?

Author:  SteveO [ Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
big d note wrote:
I heard there's a secret code that you can enter to hire a hitman to kill your agent. This unlocks a mini-game called Prison Bitch. To unlock the code, you have to go to the local strip joint and talk to a girl named Katie.


It's not that local.. Isn't the strip joint across state lines?


Depends on who you talk to.

Worried you won't make it back across the bridge in that beater?

Author:  Mellanby_equals_grit [ Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Prngr44 wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
big d note wrote:
I heard there's a secret code that you can enter to hire a hitman to kill your agent. This unlocks a mini-game called Prison Bitch. To unlock the code, you have to go to the local strip joint and talk to a girl named Katie.


It's not that local.. Isn't the strip joint across state lines?


Depends on who you talk to.

Worried you won't make it back across the bridge in that beater?


Nah, I'ma stay home and take a shit in my toilet without stepping in it in the yard later.. Kinda nice. 8)

Author:  Ruutu15 [ Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

ohio BLUES wrote:
So I heard the jersey code won't be out until mid November?

What kind of BS is that?



You can thank Phoenix for that. They aren't releasing their jersey until mid November, although everyone already knows what it looks like. Reebok needs to get their shit together. The season has started. There's no reason to have alternates pushed back until November...especially when you've had 2 years to work on the things.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/