Let's Go Blues :: Budweiser American Ale...
Let's Go Blues
http://www.letsgoblues.com/phpBB/

Budweiser American Ale...
http://www.letsgoblues.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25181
Page 3 of 4

Author:  cprice12 [ Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Budweiser American Ale...

goon attack wrote:
strocklen083 wrote:
F Keenan wrote:
goon attack wrote:
Blue Moon? Shock Top? bud Select?

Goddamn, dude, do you crank Dave Mathews and Creed while you're drinking that crap?

Image



That would be Yuengling.

that stuff's fantastic.


Nope, it's not that good. http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/182/1351" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :lol:


Yuengling got a B- on that site.
And a B- on their site is officially listed as "Worthy".

Just sayin'.
And FWIW...I had Yuengling in North Carolina a little over a year ago. It was quite good, IMO. And while in NC, at a bar after my friends wedding reception, I saw, quite possibly, the hottest woman I have ever seen in my life.
Here's a crappy photo...
Image
She's behind the bar in a white cutoff shirt and short jean shorts. You can see her between some of the girls dancing on the bar.
Wish I had a better picture.

Author:  cprice12 [ Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Budweiser American Ale...

Here's a closer shot...still crappy quality, but she's easier to make out.
Image

:okman:

Author:  goon attack [ Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Budweiser American Ale...

Yes, I'm sure the booze had nothing to do with you thinking some moronic prostitute in training was the hottest woman you've ever seen in your life. :okman:

Author:  not_a_wings_fan [ Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Budweiser American Ale...

The AB American Ale is complete shit. Had half of one and the rest of the six pack will rot in my fridge until some unsuspecting friend comes over to drink the rest of it. I don't mind aftertaste in a beer, just don't like shitty aftertaste. It is flat out foul. The watered down person had it right, it's like they took a quality beer and added water to get more out of the batch or something.

Yuengling is quite tasty. Everytime I go visit my brother in D.C. we head down to a bowling alley to shoot pool and get completely smashed on pitchers of Yuengling. I wish they sold it here.

CURT: check out Boulevard Wheat from Kansas City if you get the chance, you would like if you are into wheat beers. Very good summer beer.

Last three six packs I bought, not including the AB crap:

Pete's Wicked Ale
Pilsner Urquell
Sam Adams Summer

Author:  cprice12 [ Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Budweiser American Ale...

goon attack wrote:
Yes, I'm sure the booze had nothing to do with you thinking some moronic prostitute in training was the hottest woman you've ever seen in your life. :okman:


Well, seeing as you weren't even there...

You just have no idea.

Author:  cprice12 [ Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Budweiser American Ale...

not_a_wings_fan wrote:
CURT: check out Boulevard Wheat from Kansas City if you get the chance, you would like if you are into wheat beers. Very good summer beer.


I've had Boulevard wheat many times. And it's quite good. But I prefer Blue Moon and Shock Top.

Author:  goon attack [ Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Budweiser American Ale...

cprice12 wrote:
goon attack wrote:
Yes, I'm sure the booze had nothing to do with you thinking some moronic prostitute in training was the hottest woman you've ever seen in your life. :okman:


Well, seeing as you weren't even there...

You just have no idea.



I have an idea that she is probably a stuck up, insecure dumbfukk to prance around looking like a street whore.

Author:  F Keenan [ Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Budweiser American Ale...

goon attack wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
goon attack wrote:
Yes, I'm sure the booze had nothing to do with you thinking some moronic prostitute in training was the hottest woman you've ever seen in your life. :okman:


Well, seeing as you weren't even there...

You just have no idea.



I have an idea that she is probably a stuck up, insecure dumbfukk to prance around looking like a street whore.


:lol: Goon, you're one angry mother (frank)er come election time.

Author:  OS [ Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Budweiser American Ale...

Imagine how angry he's going to be when Barrack Obama wins the election?

Author:  goon attack [ Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Budweiser American Ale...

I won't be angry. I'll be laughing my ass off if he wins. :lol: Never in my life have I seen so many apparently rational people supporting a communist who wants to redistribute wealth. Unbelievable.

Author:  cprice12 [ Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Budweiser American Ale...

goon attack wrote:
I won't be angry. I'll be laughing my ass off if he wins. :lol: Never in my life have I seen so many apparently rational people supporting a communist who wants to redistribute wealth. Unbelievable.


Exaggerate much?
It's not a redistribution of wealth. It's a higher tax rate.
The wealthy, are still going to be wealthy.

Author:  goon attack [ Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Budweiser American Ale...

cprice12 wrote:
goon attack wrote:
I won't be angry. I'll be laughing my ass off if he wins. :lol: Never in my life have I seen so many apparently rational people supporting a communist who wants to redistribute wealth. Unbelievable.


Exaggerate much?
It's not a redistribution of wealth. It's a higher tax rate.
The wealthy, are still going to be wealthy.



You're right it's not a redistribution, it's just a take the money people earned and give it to other people who didn't earn it.

The people who are wealthy now were not just given the money...somebody (either them or those in their family) EARNED it.

But you apparently don't believe in that.

Author:  the knob [ Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Budweiser American Ale...

cprice12 wrote:
goon attack wrote:
I won't be angry. I'll be laughing my ass off if he wins. :lol: Never in my life have I seen so many apparently rational people supporting a communist who wants to redistribute wealth. Unbelievable.


Exaggerate much?
It's not a redistribution of wealth. It's a higher tax rate.
The wealthy, are still going to be wealthy.


Obama's website says:

Quote:
Barack Obama and Joe Biden will cut taxes for 95% of working families, and provide at least three times as much tax relief for middle class families as John McCain and Sarah Palin. The Obama/Biden plan provides $1,000 of tax relief for workers and new tax benefits to help families pay for college, childcare and save for retirement.


Over 1/3 of American taxpayer "units" as they are called don't have a tax burden as it is, so they are essentially getting more money under this plan from those people who actually have a tax burden.

Author:  F Keenan [ Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Budweiser American Ale...

How the hell did my Budweiser Ale thread turn in a thread about Negro Modelo and his run for the White House?

Author:  goon attack [ Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Budweiser American Ale...

It looks like you and OS turned it personal on me, AND political, and then Lord Price chimed in.

I'm glad the powers that be around here walk the walk regarding keeping threads on topic. :roll:

Author:  F Keenan [ Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Budweiser American Ale...

goon attack wrote:
It looks like you and OS turned it personal on me, AND political, and then Lord Price chimed in.

I'm glad the powers that be around here walk the walk regarding keeping threads on topic. :roll:


I never turned it personal on you. I just made an observation that you seem more angry these days. Politically, I'm probably as right wing as you are.

Author:  goon attack [ Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Budweiser American Ale...

F Keenan wrote:
goon attack wrote:
It looks like you and OS turned it personal on me, AND political, and then Lord Price chimed in.

I'm glad the powers that be around here walk the walk regarding keeping threads on topic. :roll:


I never turned it personal on you. I just made an observation that you seem more angry these days. Politically, I'm probably as right wing as you are.


I'm not slamming you, dude. You did make it about me and that little guy OS piled on.

Author:  Blue Beagle [ Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Budweiser American Ale...

I've kept an eye out for it, but haven't seen it, though I just tried Schlafly's Pumpkin ale and was pleasantly surprised.

I've always preferred cascade pale as a home brew staple because the ingredients are less expensive and fresher (grown locally which is I guess why they call it an American Ale) and it was generally tough to mess up. Admittedly though I prefer a hoppy beer over a malty beer, especially one that is dry hopped as was advertised.

Author:  cprice12 [ Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Budweiser American Ale...

goon attack wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
goon attack wrote:
Yes, I'm sure the booze had nothing to do with you thinking some moronic prostitute in training was the hottest woman you've ever seen in your life. :okman:


Well, seeing as you weren't even there...

You just have no idea.



I have an idea that she is probably a stuck up, insecure dumbfukk to prance around looking like a street whore.


Who the F cares? She was nice to look at. And like I said...you weren't there...so you have no idea.

Author:  Nyghtewynd [ Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Budweiser American Ale...

goon attack wrote:
I just am. I don't know why.

:lol: :lol:

Page 3 of 4 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/