It is currently Sat May 30, 2015 12:51 pm

Board index » Other Forums » Everything Else [OT]

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:20 am 
Offline
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:22 pm
Posts: 711
Location: SoCo!
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/business/stories.nsf/developmenteconomy/story/073089900B7BFFDB862574EC001D6793?OpenDocument
Quote:
Despite the weak economy and shaky credit markets, Ballpark Village is still moving forward, Cardinals President Bill DeWitt III told the St. Louis Council of Construction Consumers Thursday.

Site work on the $320 million first phase of the long-awaited project will begin early next year, and the Cardinals and co-developer Cordish Co. are seeking approval for a $100 million tax increment financing bond to be issued in March. Once that happens, construction will start in earnest, DeWitt said.

"We're moving down the path," he said. "We're committed to the project."

DeWitt acknowledged that the volatile credit market had raised some questions about Ballpark Village. But he said he was confident that bond markets will improve by March. "We remain very optimistic," he said. "If some semblance of normalcy comes to the market and the range of volatility in the bond markets, we'll be in great shape."

The Cardinals and Cordish are due to present a site plan Nov. 6 to the Missouri Downtown Economic Stimulus Authority, one of several agencies that must approve public funding for the project. They designed a new site plan after deciding to put off condominiums until phase two because of the weak housing market.

DeWitt gave a preview to the council, showing off the 20-story office building and entertainment district he hopes to build just north of Busch Stadium. The developers have lease agreements on 80 percent of the space in the first phase of Ballpark Village, contingent on March's bond sale, he said.

_________________
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:28 am 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:12 am
Posts: 1333
Location: over there ---->
I'll believe it when I see it. :roll:

_________________
LGB sponsor of Vladimir Sobotka


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:43 pm 
Offline
Prospect
Prospect
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:34 pm
Posts: 22
Location: from So.Ill, now in So.Calif
Wonder what the view would be like when the all-star game come to town.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:55 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 20431
Location: Center Ice
stlewis11 wrote:
Wonder what the view would be like when the all-star game come to town.


They were saying that you'll probably see a lot of construction, some cranes...stuff like that. Probably not going to look too good because it won't be ready.

_________________
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:58 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:03 pm
Posts: 3631
Location: The estrogen-free hockey-watching man-cave
cprice12 wrote:
stlewis11 wrote:
Wonder what the view would be like when the all-star game come to town.


They were saying that you'll probably see a lot of construction, some cranes...stuff like that. Probably not going to look too good because it won't be ready.


I can't imagine it would cost too much to simply landscape it somewhat attractively and make it a park-type area just for the ASG.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: adversity tries them
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:17 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:22 pm
Posts: 711
Location: SoCo!
yutrero499 wrote:
prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them.

-------------------------
THE website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. wow power leveling 60-70, Cheap WoW gold 10000G. The Professional wow power leveling! Powerlevel now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling, World Of Warcraft gold bloom of true love associated with this time of year! Warcraft gold,



this shit is pissing me off.
i hate wow
and we are getting infected by a terrible wow bot.

_________________
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: adversity tries them
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:19 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Posts: 13353
Location: 55 n Inbev
stinkdified wrote:
yutrero499 wrote:
prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them.

-------------------------
THE website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. wow power leveling 60-70, Cheap WoW gold 10000G. The Professional wow power leveling! Powerlevel now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling, World Of Warcraft gold bloom of true love associated with this time of year! Warcraft gold,



this shit is pissing me off.
i hate wow
and we are getting infected by a terrible wow bot.


Don't blame the game.. Players hate it too.. This is just a small leak to here.. When you're actually playing they find all sorts of ways to harass you about it.

_________________
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: adversity tries them
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:32 am 
Offline
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:41 pm
Posts: 201
Location: east side
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
stinkdified wrote:
yutrero499 wrote:
prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them.

-------------------------
THE website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. wow power leveling 60-70, Cheap WoW gold 10000G. The Professional wow power leveling! Powerlevel now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling, World Of Warcraft gold bloom of true love associated with this time of year! Warcraft gold,



this shit is pissing me off.
i hate wow
and we are getting infected by a terrible wow bot.


Don't blame the game.. Players hate it too.. This is just a small leak to here.. When you're actually playing they find all sorts of ways to harass you about it.


God, when the oxpg people start coming on here I'm gonna go ballistic. No tell macros here to fill there chat tab.

_________________
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
-Helen Keller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » Other Forums » Everything Else [OT]

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group