Auzentech X-Fi HomeTheater HDHDMI Input
HDMI Type A Plug: Can plug in HDMI or DVI to HDMI cable from the graphic card, or connect Blu-Ray, HD DVD, HD Player that support HDMI.HDMI Output
HDMI Type A Plug: Output HD video and HD Audio to HDMI and HDCP compliant Digital TV or AV Receiver.Digital Output
RCA/TOSLINK Combo Jack: Can connect to external DAC, AV Receiver, and Decoder through a 75Î© Coaxial cable or optical mini cable. Can play S/PDIF Stereo PCM and Dolby Digital AC-3, DTSë“± bit-stream content.Headphone Output
3.5mm(1/8â€) stereo mini-phone jack: Includes an independent Headphone amp and can activate at impedance 16Î© ~ 600Î© headphone or earphone. Also, can be used, when configuring a Stereo system (not using the Analog I/O cable) as a Front Line Output. Note If you connect a Passive Speaker (with lower than 16Î©) to this Headphone output, it can cause this audio card to not function correctly.Analog I/O Multi Connector
D-SUB 15 pin connector: Connect the Analog I/O cable bundled in this package and use it for Mic input, Line input and as an 8-channel line output Jack.
* HDMI v1.3a compliant
* Support PCM 8CH*24-bit/192KHz
* Support 24p True Cinema output
* Support Blu-Ray via Cyberlinkâ€™s PowerDVD latest application
* Support Non-downsampled Blu-ray Audio
* Support high bit rate audio such as DolbyÂ® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream
* Developed around Creative X-Fi native PCI express
* Support for Dolby Digital Live for Windows XP and Vista, and DTS Neo:PC & DTS Interactive for Vista
This should solve all my problems...and then some.