It is currently Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:24 pm

Board index » Other Forums » Everything Else [OT]

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hey Goon
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:34 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Posts: 13353
Location: 55 n Inbev
When the (Frank) did you learn how to count?

_________________
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hey Goon
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:56 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm
Posts: 17154
Before your old man even blew his defective sperm in your mother's liquor-soaked herpes pocket.

_________________
Official '14-'15 sponsor of the $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt.
Past Sponsorships: '13-'14 another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hey Goon
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:32 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Posts: 13353
Location: 55 n Inbev
Why would someone pour liquor in their vagina? Make some sense, assblaster.

_________________
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hey Goon
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:37 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Posts: 9716
Location: Billings, MT
goon attack wrote:
Before your old man even blew his defective sperm in your mother's liquor-soaked herpes pocket.



There is just far too many descriptive words in this sentence. Honestly, I think you need to be censored.

8)

_________________
Image
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hey Goon
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:30 am 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm
Posts: 17154
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
Why would someone pour liquor in their vagina?


When a chick gets wasted and screws 5 guys, crazy things can happen.

_________________
Official '14-'15 sponsor of the $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt.
Past Sponsorships: '13-'14 another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hey Goon
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:05 am 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:40 am
Posts: 1521
Location: Wasting your tax dollars
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
Why would someone pour liquor in their vagina? Make some sense, assblaster.


Not that I watch it, but...

Apparently on "Rock of Love" one chick was taking tequila shots from another chicks vag on the first day.

_________________
Spent my money, teasing me honey, what should I do?
When you gonna show me, I think you owe me, come on baby, see it through.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hey Goon
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:49 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:08 am
Posts: 5489
Location: Section 306
Storm13 wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
Why would someone pour liquor in their vagina? Make some sense, assblaster.


Not that I watch it, but...

Apparently on "Rock of Love" one chick was taking tequila shots from another chicks vag on the first day.


She kept looking for the worm?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hey Goon
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:03 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Posts: 13353
Location: 55 n Inbev
Prngr44 wrote:
Storm13 wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
Why would someone pour liquor in their vagina? Make some sense, assblaster.


Not that I watch it, but...

Apparently on "Rock of Love" one chick was taking tequila shots from another chicks vag on the first day.


She kept looking for the worm?


On that show I doubt it was hard to find.. Probably a couple dozen in there.

_________________
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hey Goon
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:12 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:22 pm
Posts: 711
Location: SoCo!
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
Prngr44 wrote:
Storm13 wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
Why would someone pour liquor in their vagina? Make some sense, assblaster.

Not that I watch it, but...
Apparently on "Rock of Love" one chick was taking tequila shots from another chicks vag on the first day.

She kept looking for the worm?

On that show I doubt it was hard to find.. Probably a couple dozen in there.

worms? or herpeseses?

_________________
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hey Goon
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:18 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Posts: 13353
Location: 55 n Inbev
stinkdified wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
Prngr44 wrote:
Storm13 wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
Why would someone pour liquor in their vagina? Make some sense, assblaster.

Not that I watch it, but...
Apparently on "Rock of Love" one chick was taking tequila shots from another chicks vag on the first day.

She kept looking for the worm?

On that show I doubt it was hard to find.. Probably a couple dozen in there.

worms? or herpeseses?

yes

_________________
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hey Goon
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:34 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 3177
Location: Inside Her Pants
you two need to kiss and makeup your pissing matches are really getting very childish.

_________________
"Philo can stalk with impunity"Goon Attack


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hey Goon
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:33 am 
Offline
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Posts: 13353
Location: 55 n Inbev
Philo wrote:
you two need to kiss and makeup your pissing matches are really getting very childish.


:lol:

I vote we make this the official M_e_g vs. goon thread til the politics forum is unlocked.

_________________
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hey Goon
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:48 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Posts: 13353
Location: 55 n Inbev
Okay I just had to post this gem..

Nancy Pelosi wrote:
every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs.

_________________
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hey Goon
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:48 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:20 am
Posts: 2634
Location: Mizzou
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
Okay I just had to post this gem..

Nancy Pelosi wrote:
every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs.



hmm..

_________________
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Hey Goon
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:13 pm 
Offline
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:57 pm
Posts: 503
Location: St. Chuck
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
Okay I just had to post this gem..

Nancy Pelosi wrote:
every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs.


Well, shit. I best steal from the bank while I'm still here.

_________________
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
Habeus Corpus is for suckaz!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

Board index » Other Forums » Everything Else [OT]

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group