It is currently Sat May 30, 2015 2:35 am

Board index » Other Forums » Everything Else [OT]

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Spambots
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:10 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Posts: 20431
Location: Center Ice
Until I get a fix implemented...and I will. I just don't have any free time right now.

Don't respond to them...just flag them ---> Image

And myself or one of the mods will take care of it as soon as we can.

Thanks.

_________________
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Spambots
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:11 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:06 pm
Posts: 3759
Location: StL/CoMo
Does another Paul Kariya thread count?

_________________
Official 2014-15 LGB Sponsor of David Backes


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Spambots
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:19 am 
Offline
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:08 am
Posts: 5487
Location: Section 306
Do we have any pictures of the spambots with their shirts off?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Spambots
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:16 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:00 pm
Posts: 1923
Location: Indiana?
Prngr44 wrote:
Do we have any pictures of the spambots with their shirts off?

Image
Image

_________________
...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Spambots
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:23 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:02 pm
Posts: 1797
Location: In Fargo, eh?
This has got to be the best thing I've seen all week. A freaking spambot posting in teh spambot sticky. :okman:

_________________
Official LGB Sponsor of Bernie Federko's Stonewashed Jeans, Custom Cabinets, and cold Busch Light.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Spambots
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:20 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:20 am
Posts: 2634
Location: Mizzou
Another spambot in the spambot thread.

_________________
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Spambots
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:24 am 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Posts: 3313
Location: Portland Orygun
They seem to have run amok this evening.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Spambots
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:36 am 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:05 pm
Posts: 11892
Okay, seriously. This is getting annoying. What is going on? Can we close new memberships or something?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Spambots
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:08 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:20 am
Posts: 14178
Location: North City
kodos wrote:
Okay, seriously. This is getting annoying. What is going on? Can we close new memberships or something?

flag/ignore them and don't reply to their threads

_________________
Image
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Spambots
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:19 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:20 am
Posts: 2634
Location: Mizzou
It is still annoying. But, whatev.

_________________
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Spambots
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:13 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:20 am
Posts: 14178
Location: North City
section319 wrote:
It is still annoying. But, whatev.

you think that going through the accounts and removing them is not annoying either?

_________________
Image
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Spambots
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:51 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:20 am
Posts: 2634
Location: Mizzou
I guess don't be a mod then, or figure out a way to nip it in the bud to where they can't create an account. I don't know how you would do something like that, but I am just saying.

_________________
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Spambots
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:36 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:20 am
Posts: 14178
Location: North City
section319 wrote:
I guess don't be a mod then, or figure out a way to nip it in the bud to where they can't create an account. I don't know how you would do something like that, but I am just saying.

What are you trying to say?

_________________
Image
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Spambots
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:50 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:11 pm
Posts: 7331
Location: Edge of my seat
Guppy wrote:
flag/ignore them and don't reply to their threads


I guess I should have read this a couple of days ago. :lol:

_________________
Image
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Spambots
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:56 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:11 pm
Posts: 7331
Location: Edge of my seat
Guppy wrote:
section319 wrote:
It is still annoying. But, whatev.

you think that going through the accounts and removing them is not annoying either?


Almost as annoying as abuse of power. :?

_________________
Image
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Spambots
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:48 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:20 am
Posts: 14178
Location: North City
stlbluz wrote:
Guppy wrote:
section319 wrote:
It is still annoying. But, whatev.

you think that going through the accounts and removing them is not annoying either?


Almost as annoying as abuse of power. :?

who is abusing power?

_________________
Image
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Spambots
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:33 am 
Offline
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:11 pm
Posts: 7331
Location: Edge of my seat
Guppy wrote:
stlbluz wrote:
Guppy wrote:
section319 wrote:
It is still annoying. But, whatev.

you think that going through the accounts and removing them is not annoying either?


Almost as annoying as abuse of power. :?

who is abusing power?


Why can't I post pics in threads here anymore, let alone anything other than text outside of this thread? Tell me John, is it you or Curt?

_________________
Image
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Spambots
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:26 am 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:20 am
Posts: 14178
Location: North City
stlbluz wrote:
Guppy wrote:
stlbluz wrote:
Guppy wrote:
section319 wrote:
It is still annoying. But, whatev.

you think that going through the accounts and removing them is not annoying either?


Almost as annoying as abuse of power. :?

who is abusing power?


Why can't I post pics in threads here anymore, let alone anything other than text outside of this thread? Tell me John, is it you or Curt?

I have no idea why you can't. What does it tell you when you try to?

_________________
Image
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Spambots
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:18 pm 
Offline
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:11 pm
Posts: 7331
Location: Edge of my seat
I keep trying to post this:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/st ... 385221.gif

Demonstrating you teaching me a lesson about posting in the spambot threads, but everytime I try my screen goes blank. I thought maybe you blocked me from doing that, but if you didn't then I don't know what's going on.

_________________
Image
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Spambots
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:04 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:20 am
Posts: 14178
Location: North City
stlbluz wrote:
I keep trying to post this:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/st ... 385221.gif

Demonstrating you teaching me a lesson about posting in the spambot threads, but everytime I try my screen goes blank. I thought maybe you blocked me from doing that, but if you didn't then I don't know what's going on.


I get the same thing so it probably has something to do with that particular picture. I can post other pictures with no problem via photobucket.

_________________
Image
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Other Forums » Everything Else [OT]

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group