It is currently Tue May 05, 2015 1:15 am

Board index » Other Forums » Everything Else [OT]

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:00 am 
Offline
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:00 pm
Posts: 3322
Location: sec 316
Anyone else having problems? Since my latest update, it seems slow loading, and way too often, I get a "Problem loading page" message. If I click "try again" it comes right up. Anyone else having same trouble?

_________________
Unofficial sponsor of Sarah Palin for PILF '12


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:22 pm 
Offline
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:42 pm
Posts: 918
Leedog wrote:
Anyone else having problems? Since my latest update, it seems slow loading, and way too often, I get a "Problem loading page" message. If I click "try again" it comes right up. Anyone else having same trouble?

I have been having the same exact set of problems. I'm sure(I hope) that they fix this in the next update.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:50 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:43 pm
Posts: 2296
Location: Red Bud, IL and Section 307 Row M
Jackman_the_Iceman wrote:
Leedog wrote:
Anyone else having problems? Since my latest update, it seems slow loading, and way too often, I get a "Problem loading page" message. If I click "try again" it comes right up. Anyone else having same trouble?

I have been having the same exact set of problems. I'm sure(I hope) that they fix this in the next update.


:plusplus:

_________________
2009-2010 LGB Official Sponsor of Roman Polak
2010-2011 LGB Official Sponsor of the Brad Boyes 2011 2nd round draft pick.
2011-2012 LGB Official Sponsor of "The Russian" Evgeny Grachev
Image
2013 LGB Official Sponsor of David Perron
2013-2014 LGB Official Sponsor of Jay Bouwmeester

9-7-11 We Will Never Forget.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:37 pm 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:02 am
Posts: 8053
Location: Long Island, NY
Firefox has turned into unbelievable shit. I wish I never got the upgrade.

Sometimes when I do either a yahoo or a google search, I'll click on a link and it'll take me somewhere completely different. Plus yes, it's very slow and it kicks me out a lot.

_________________
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole 2011-2012
LGB sponsor of Gary Bettman's Pink Slip 2013
LGB sponsor of Dmitrij Jaskin 2013-2014
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole (again) 2014-2015


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:32 pm 
Offline
All-Star
All-Star

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:00 pm
Posts: 1919
Location: Indiana?
glen a richter wrote:
Firefox has turned into unbelievable shit. I wish I never got the upgrade.

Sometimes when I do either a yahoo or a google search, I'll click on a link and it'll take me somewhere completely different. Plus yes, it's very slow and it kicks me out a lot.

why don't you just go back to IE you sheep....
:wink:

_________________
...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:02 am 
Offline
Hockey God
Hockey God

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:02 am
Posts: 8053
Location: Long Island, NY
abc789987 wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
Firefox has turned into unbelievable shit. I wish I never got the upgrade.

Sometimes when I do either a yahoo or a google search, I'll click on a link and it'll take me somewhere completely different. Plus yes, it's very slow and it kicks me out a lot.

why don't you just go back to IE you sheep....
:wink:


Because internet exploder exploded on my computer.

_________________
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole 2011-2012
LGB sponsor of Gary Bettman's Pink Slip 2013
LGB sponsor of Dmitrij Jaskin 2013-2014
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole (again) 2014-2015


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:39 am 
Offline
Rookie
Rookie
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:20 pm
Posts: 40
Location: Franklin County
Don't have any problems with the current version.

Chrome's latest stable build is a viable alternative to either IE or FF.

Respectfully Submitted,

KJVO_1611

Romans 6:23

_________________
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Rom 6:23)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Other Forums » Everything Else [OT]

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group