Kramer drops the n bomb on stage...

A collection of some of the best threads evar!!!

Moderator: LGB Mods

Willie the Pimp
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by Willie the Pimp »

not_a_wings_fan wrote:I love how this thread just turned into bagging on JuvenileDelinquent312.

:roll:

I have really resisted the temptation to join the fray...it would...be...too...easy...
Well that's what he gets for sticking up for a racist dickweed. What's up with that anyway? Brokeback Mountain Home, AR?

not_a_wings_fan
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by not_a_wings_fan »

Willie the Pimp wrote:
not_a_wings_fan wrote:I love how this thread just turned into bagging on JuvenileDelinquent312.

:roll:

I have really resisted the temptation to join the fray...it would...be...too...easy...
Well that's what he gets for sticking up for a racist dickweed. What's up with that anyway? Brokeback Mountain Home, AR?
I know he deserved it, but he's getting more attention than the topics that are interesting. Rather than threatening ass kickings, it might be more interesting to talk about, you know, racism.

I think everybody on the board knows how to spit out a stereotypical racist response to stuff. Many people were probably thinking what zepfan said, but were too chicken shit to just spit it out. I'm glad he did, just for the sake of bringing what some people really think into the open.

The really funny thing is to have that kind of stuff show up in the thread next to other white folks that deny that racism still exists. I think modern America makes a good show of not being racist, but when the chips are down nothing much has changed for most people. That's what I take away from Kramer's outburst.

Edit: Just to be clear, I am/was not one of the people thinking racist shit but not saying it on the board.
Last edited by not_a_wings_fan on Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Official 2008-2015 LGB Sponsor of Barret Jackman

Hollywood

Post by Hollywood »

Many people were probably thinking what zepfan said, but were too chicken shit to just spit it out. I'm glad he did, just for the sake of bringing what some people really think into the open.

No. I don't feel that way. I have no problem saying that I don't feel that way. I also have no problem saying that I feel sorry for those people that do. I feel sorry for them and how close minded they are. What's next? Hate people because they have green eyes? Hate people because they are short? Lets start hating retarded people!

After we starting hating people that have no control over the reason we are hating them, we can start hating people because they have a different opinion. (religion)

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

Last chance guys.
Either discuss the thread without all of the attacks on each other, or we won't be discussing anything in this thread anymore.

Storm13
All-Star
All-Star

Post by Storm13 »

Hollywood wrote: What's next? Hate people because they have green eyes? Hate people because they are short? Lets start hating retarded people!
Two out of three!! I hate you too Hollywood!!
Spent my money, teasing me honey, what should I do?
When you gonna show me, I think you owe me, come on baby, see it through.

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

Hollywood wrote:Ok tough guy. You got me. I'm not going to fight you. For one, I'm just a little guy. Little guys don't fight because they lose. For two, if you are so tough that you can challenge someone to a fight on the internets, you have to be big and tough....two things that don't match well against a guy like me.
:lol:

You have a tatoo.
Which automatically makes you big and tough in my book. :wink:

Hollywood

Post by Hollywood »

cprice12 wrote:
Hollywood wrote:Ok tough guy. You got me. I'm not going to fight you. For one, I'm just a little guy. Little guys don't fight because they lose. For two, if you are so tough that you can challenge someone to a fight on the internets, you have to be big and tough....two things that don't match well against a guy like me.

You have a tatoo.

I have 8 tatoos. So I am super tough!

Storm13
All-Star
All-Star

Post by Storm13 »

cprice12 wrote:

You have a tatoo.
Hollywood has a midget?

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

Storm13 wrote:
Hollywood wrote: What's next? Hate people because they have green eyes? Hate people because they are short? Lets start hating retarded people!
I never would have pegged you as a short retard.

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

Hollywood wrote:
cprice12 wrote:

You have a tatoo.

Octotough

Storm13
All-Star
All-Star

Post by Storm13 »

cprice12 wrote:
Storm13 wrote:
I wouldn't let you peg me if I were a green-eyed retard either.

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

Storm13 wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
Storm13 wrote:
That's cool. Green-eyed retards turn me off anyway.

Hollywood

Post by Hollywood »

cprice12 wrote:
Storm13 wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
Storm13 wrote:
That's cool. Green-eyed retards turn me off anyway.

ME TOO! Lets all hate them for something they can not control!

And for the record, I am only mildly retarded. I have the doctors report to prove it.

sanscrit

Post by sanscrit »

Hollywood wrote:
cprice12 wrote:

You have a tatoo.

yeah, but they are Snow White and the 7 dwarves you fecking panzy

kodos
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by kodos »

This thread makes me sad.

ledzeppelinfan1
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by ledzeppelinfan1 »

Sorry for being honest...

Hey, I've had many black friends, even a black best friend...I just HATED the ones that were bussed in from the city when I went to Pattonville Heights Middle School...

They were cruel and toturous and tried to intimidate at any cost. I once saw this black boy kick the head of another geeky white boy into the window of the bus because he had nothing better to do.

So...sorry to offend, but I take everyone on a case by case basis...no matter the colour.

BTW, Hollywood...ehh...nevermind...

OS
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by OS »

Going back to the original topic of this thread....

There's no doubt that Richards (Frank) up and calling someone a nigger is never appropriate. However, I don't think this is that big of a deal. Let me ask you this, if a woman cuts you off and you yell "Stupid Bitch" out the window, does that mean you think less of all women? Of course not. Then why do we assume that anyone that ever uses the word nigger in a moment of rage is automatically a racist? Obviously, I don't know Michael Richards' opinion of black people as race. Maybe he does hate black people. But there is a huge difference between using that word when you are pissed off at one particular person who happens to be black and using it in your everyday vocabulary when you are talking about a black person. Like I said, it's never appropriate, but saying it once doesn't make a man a racist.
The Original Sponsor of T.J. Oshie

sanscrit

Post by sanscrit »

OS wrote:Going back to the original topic of this thread....

There's no doubt that (#$@%!) up and calling someone a nigger is never appropriate. However, I don't think this is that big of a deal. Let me ask you this, if a woman cuts you off and you yell "Stupid Bitch" out the window, does that mean you think less of all women? Of course not. Then why do we assume that anyone that ever uses the word nigger in a moment of rage is automatically a racist? Obviously, I don't know Michael Richards' opinion of black people as race. Maybe he does hate black people. But there is a huge difference between using that word when you are pissed off at one particular person who happens to be black and using it in your everyday vocabulary when you are talking about a black person. Like I said, it's never appropriate, but saying it once doesn't make a man a racist.
i agree to some extent, but the fact remains that he didnt just say nigger. he was taunting them by reminding them they could have been lynched 50 years ago. and then he goes on to say "thats what happen when you interrupt a white man." Thtas not just him letting a few choice words slip. thats uncovering some really ugly racist opinions.

ledzeppelinfan1
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by ledzeppelinfan1 »

And besides, I even said I hate ANYTHING that is taken to an extreme whether it be niggers, rednecks, religious zealots, liberals, conservatives, Redwings, even the Blues sometimes...

I hate all things equally and god damnit isn't that what it's all about? :lol:

Yall sure are sensitive for a bunch of white people.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

not_a_wings_fan wrote:the fact is I look over my shoulder more often when the kids walking down the street behind me are black. That bias is racism folks.
no, it's not.
no matter how nice everyone is to each other on the surface, there's still some pretty deep hate between blacks and whites.
grow up.
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller