GDT WCF Gm 3: 5/15/19 | 7 PM CT | vs Sharks | NBCSN

A collection of some of the best threads evar!!!

Moderator: LGB Mods

JCShutout
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Re: GDT WCF Gm 3: 5/15/19 | 7 PM CT | vs Sharks | NBCSN

Post by JCShutout »

It was a bad missed call, but bad calls (or non calls) happen. The Blues blew that game by not finishing good chances in the 3rd, not scoring an ENG, multiple icings, giving up a regulation goal late.

Just win tomorrow. Don't worry about (need to go 3-1) or anything like that. Just win a game tomorrow. Worry about the rest later.
2021 Sponsor of Jordan Binnington
2016-17 Sponsor of David Perron
2015-16 Sponsor of Dmitri Jaškin

Portland Blues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Portland Blues »

I'm still pissed especially after watching that Kid Rock looking a$$hole grin and call it a fair game that they deserved to win. Eff that guy. :evil:

Here's to the team finding this motivating enough to absolutely crush them tomorrow night.

theohall
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by theohall »

Is it just me or has anyone else reached the point they don't want to see Pietrangelo on the ice in the final 3 minutes of a 1 goal game?
Official LGB sponsor of Robert Thomas 2022-2023 Season

gaijin
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by gaijin »

Portland Blues wrote:I'm still pissed especially after watching that Kid Rock looking a$$hole grin and call it a fair game that they deserved to win. Eff that guy. :evil:

Here's to the team finding this motivating enough to absolutely crush them tomorrow night.
Saw that clip this morning. My reaction was the same.

Watching the clips of Petro and Perron, you could tell they were trying not to say anything that would get them fined. I notice there are no post-game comments from Schenn or Binnington...

Portland Blues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Portland Blues »

gaijin wrote:
Portland Blues wrote:I'm still pissed especially after watching that Kid Rock looking a$$hole grin and call it a fair game that they deserved to win. Eff that guy. :evil:

Saw that clip this morning. My reaction was the same.

Watching the clips of Petro and Perron, you could tell they were trying not to say anything that would get them fined. I notice there are no post-game comments from Schenn or Binnington...
You could also tell from the other Sharks that spoke they knew it was a blown call but didn't want to admit it. You know they had to be dying over it in the dressing room. Also, magically the player that made the hand pass was not available to reporters after the game.

I really hopes this motivates the Blues to play the way we know they can. My biggest concern is this lets the air out of the tires and is used as an excuse for the Blues to lose the series.

heff
Rookie
Rookie

Post by heff »

theohall wrote:Is it just me or has anyone else reached the point they don't want to see Pietrangelo on the ice in the final 3 minutes of a 1 goal game?
Yep. Hell, watching him dick the dog on that breakaway last night was painful enough, let alone the goals he's given up these playoffs with lazy clearouts and turnovers. I love this team, I don't want my posts to all seem negative, but, man, it's hard to have much faith since we're not the most skilled, and our lone superstar has been a ghost these playoffs. We keep finding a way to grind back most games, though... I want to believe :cup:

theohall
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by theohall »

Portland Blues wrote:You could also tell from the other Sharks that spoke they knew it was a blown call but didn't want to admit it. You know they had to be dying over it in the dressing room. Also, magically the player that made the hand pass was not available to reporters after the game.
Every Sharks player except Erik Karlsson who had the gall in his post-game interview to say " "We weren’t playing handball were we?"

He deserves whatever comes his way as long as it isn't a Cup.
Official LGB sponsor of Robert Thomas 2022-2023 Season