NHL Peace Offerings giving back to the fans???

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey.

Moderator: LGB Mods

NHL Peace Offerings giving back to the fans???

Postby APOD » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:15 pm

2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Jori Lehtera
2013-2014 LGB Sponsor of Chris Stewart / Steve Ott and the trade that made it happen!
2012-errr.......Just 2013 LGB Sponsor of Andy McDonald
User avatar
APOD
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:01 pm
Location: Lebanon, MO

Re: NHL Peace Offerings giving back to the fans???

Postby Jackman5 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:22 pm

They should offer Absolut Vodka shots with Kate Beckinsale pouring.

Image
Image
User avatar
Jackman5
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper
 
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:43 am

Re: NHL Peace Offerings giving back to the fans???

Postby dr313 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:27 am

Too Little Too Late
User avatar
dr313
Rookie
Rookie
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:31 pm
Location: Highland IL

Re: NHL Peace Offerings giving back to the fans???

Postby F Keenan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:41 am

dr313 wrote:Too Little Too Late


Ahhhh, this little guy is angry. Dude I thought you were boycotting. Stop "trolling" on the board, it's getting old. Come back in 9 more games when you're done with your little temper tantrum.
Image

*I tend to only post on this site when I'm intoxicated.
User avatar
F Keenan
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2185
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:10 am
Location: Kirkwood, MO

Re: NHL Peace Offerings giving back to the fans???

Postby dr313 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:22 am

F Keenan wrote:
dr313 wrote:Too Little Too Late


Ahhhh, this little guy is angry. Dude I thought you were boycotting. Stop "trolling" on the board, it's getting old. Come back in 9 more games when you're done with your little temper tantrum.


It's not trolling, it's my opinion. And it's one that is shared by thousands of fans across the league. If you don't like it, then don't comment. I am sorry that you are too much of a spineless sheep to understand.
User avatar
dr313
Rookie
Rookie
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:31 pm
Location: Highland IL

Re: NHL Peace Offerings giving back to the fans???

Postby F Keenan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:40 am

dr313 wrote:
F Keenan wrote:
dr313 wrote:Too Little Too Late


Ahhhh, this little guy is angry. Dude I thought you were boycotting. Stop "trolling" on the board, it's getting old. Come back in 9 more games when you're done with your little temper tantrum.


It's not trolling, it's my opinion. And it's one that is shared by thousands of fans across the league. If you don't like it, then don't comment. I am sorry that you are too much of a spineless sheep to understand.


Spineless sheep! I love this guy! We haven't had a total douche like this in years. :lol:
Image

*I tend to only post on this site when I'm intoxicated.
User avatar
F Keenan
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2185
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:10 am
Location: Kirkwood, MO

Re: NHL Peace Offerings giving back to the fans???

Postby dr313 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:09 am

I am not going to continue to feed your egotistical rants. We agree to disagree and that is all. I apologize to the rest of the members of the forum who has to read this. This is truly not why I came here.
User avatar
dr313
Rookie
Rookie
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:31 pm
Location: Highland IL

Re: NHL Peace Offerings giving back to the fans???

Postby F Keenan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:29 am

dr313 wrote:I am not going to continue to feed your egotistical rants. We agree to disagree and that is all. I apologize to the rest of the members of the forum who has to read this. This is truly not why I came here.


All I am trying to point out to you is that your boycott is really not a boycott, seeing that you are regularly logged in on a hockey message board. Then, when someone disagrees with you you accuse them of trolling. I continue to disagree with you and you call me a spineless sheep for not carrying the same viewpoint as you and choosing to support my team, our team. Don't apologize to the rest of the members, this is nothing new. Douchebags like you stop in all the time. If you want to boycott the NHL, then boycott the NHL. Don't come on here talking a big game about your convictions and then try and participate in a discussion about Blues hockey. The majority of us on this board aren't here to read about your personal disdain for the NHL, we're here because we are excited about the team that we have been waiting for years to develop. I've been a Blues fan my whole life, and this team is now a legitimate cup contender. I choose to support them along with the majority of this message board, but in your eyes that makes us "spineless sheep". Have your boycott, but be a man and stick to your word. Boycott for ten games. That would include the NHL, NHL Network, NHL Radio, NHL.com, hockey related message boards, Scottrade Center, etc. If you are going to boycott, then boycott. If not, it's like an alcoholic saying they stopped drinking whiskey but not beer. BOYCOTT EVERYTHING FOR 10 GAMES. Until then, get the (Frank) off the forum. :okman: :goblues:
Image

*I tend to only post on this site when I'm intoxicated.
User avatar
F Keenan
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2185
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:10 am
Location: Kirkwood, MO

Re: NHL Peace Offerings giving back to the fans???

Postby dr313 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:44 am

F Keenan wrote:
dr313 wrote:I am not going to continue to feed your egotistical rants. We agree to disagree and that is all. I apologize to the rest of the members of the forum who has to read this. This is truly not why I came here.


All I am trying to point out to you is that your boycott is really not a boycott, seeing that you are regularly logged in on a hockey message board. Then, when someone disagrees with you you accuse them of trolling. I continue to disagree with you and you call me a spineless sheep for not carrying the same viewpoint as you and choosing to support my team, our team. Don't apologize to the rest of the members, this is nothing new. Douchebags like you stop in all the time. If you want to boycott the NHL, then boycott the NHL. Don't come on here talking a big game about your convictions and then try and participate in a discussion about Blues hockey. The majority of us on this board aren't here to read about your personal disdain for the NHL, we're here because we are excited about the team that we have been waiting for years to develop. I've been a Blues fan my whole life, and this team is now a legitimate cup contender. I choose to support them along with the majority of this message board, but in your eyes that makes us "spineless sheep". Have your boycott, but be a man and stick to your word. Boycott for ten games. That would include the NHL, NHL Network, NHL Radio, NHL.com, hockey related message boards, Scottrade Center, etc. If you are going to boycott, then boycott. If not, it's like an alcoholic saying they stopped drinking whiskey but not beer. BOYCOTT EVERYTHING FOR 10 GAMES. Until then, get the (Frank) off the forum. :okman: :goblues:


My boycott consists of not giving them any of my money, via going to games, watching games on TV and purchasing any merchandise. It has nothing to do with forums. That is the background of my boycott. Please don't take that as a lack of support, I still love my team. I posted a link previously that stated that. And the "spineless sheep" comment wasn't made because you disagree with my views, it was because you feel that the only opinion is your opinion. I said from the very beginning that the "Just Drop It" campaign wasn't for everyone and that I am not trying to sway anyone's opinion and that please just respect mine. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.
User avatar
dr313
Rookie
Rookie
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:31 pm
Location: Highland IL

Re: NHL Peace Offerings giving back to the fans???

Postby abc789987 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:21 am

I think you guys should just hug it out.
...
abc789987
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1795
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:00 pm
Location: Indiana?

Re: NHL Peace Offerings giving back to the fans???

Postby AlsWoodenStick » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:55 am

If Viper & I can hug it out like men there is nothing stoping you two!
Image
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.
Image
User avatar
AlsWoodenStick
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer
 
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:53 am
Location: Section 106

Re: NHL Peace Offerings giving back to the fans???

Postby dr313 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:56 am

lol
User avatar
dr313
Rookie
Rookie
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:31 pm
Location: Highland IL

Re: NHL Peace Offerings giving back to the fans???

Postby F Keenan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:31 pm

I will, but not until 9 games from now. I'm going to teach this guy a lesson. :lol:
Image

*I tend to only post on this site when I'm intoxicated.
User avatar
F Keenan
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2185
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:10 am
Location: Kirkwood, MO

Re: NHL Peace Offerings giving back to the fans???

Postby cprice12 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Keep it civil guys.
Any more and I'm going to lock the thread. Let it go.
Thanks.
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19532
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: NHL Peace Offerings giving back to the fans???

Postby F Keenan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:10 pm

Sorry dad. We need to get the political tread back. You've got an itchy trigger finger these days. This is nothing.
Image

*I tend to only post on this site when I'm intoxicated.
User avatar
F Keenan
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2185
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:10 am
Location: Kirkwood, MO

Re: NHL Peace Offerings giving back to the fans???

Postby glen a richter » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:13 pm

F Keenan wrote:Sorry dad. We need to get the political tread back. You've got an itchy trigger finger these days. This is nothing.


Do you really want to see Goon blow a gasket that badly?
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole 2011-2012
LGB sponsor of Gary Bettman's Pink Slip 2013
LGB sponsor of Dmitrij Jaskin 2013-2014
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole (again) 2014-2015
glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 7259
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:02 am
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: NHL Peace Offerings giving back to the fans???

Postby cprice12 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:38 pm

F Keenan wrote:Sorry dad. We need to get the political tread back. You've got an itchy trigger finger these days. This is nothing.


I just don't see the point in attacking the guy. Following him around the forum and trolling his posts...? Really? You're an LGB veteran, right?

If he were an arrogant Wings fan I could understand.

As punishment, you'll be forced to boycott NHL games. :wink:
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19532
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: NHL Peace Offerings giving back to the fans???

Postby Winning Unlimited » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:48 pm

Every hit count to this forum triggers the Curt Price advertisement plugs that contribute to his Blues tickets fund.
Official 2014-15 LGB Sponsor of David Backes
User avatar
Winning Unlimited
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3748
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:06 pm
Location: StL/CoMo

Re: NHL Peace Offerings giving back to the fans???

Postby cprice12 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:47 am

Winning Unlimited wrote:Every hit count to this forum triggers the Curt Price advertisement plugs that contribute to his Blues tickets fund.


Any balance sheet I show you will have me very deep in the red in this site.
And I have no ticket fund...unless you want to start one for me.
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19532
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: NHL Peace Offerings giving back to the fans???

Postby F Keenan » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:15 am

cprice12 wrote:
F Keenan wrote:Sorry dad. We need to get the political tread back. You've got an itchy trigger finger these days. This is nothing.


I just don't see the point in attacking the guy. Following him around the forum and trolling his posts...? Really? You're an LGB veteran, right?

If he were an arrogant Wings fan I could understand.

As punishment, you'll be forced to boycott NHL games. :wink:


I only started trolling after being accused of trolling when all I did was disagree with the guy and try to have a little fun with it. Relax 313. Welcome to the board, but don't take everything so personal and start attacking other members when they disagree with you lil fella. :wink:
Image

*I tend to only post on this site when I'm intoxicated.
User avatar
F Keenan
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2185
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:10 am
Location: Kirkwood, MO

Next

Return to St. Louis Blues Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests