Suck it, Detroit....

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

STL JA
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Re: Suck it, Detroit....

Post by STL JA »

WestCoastWingsFan wrote:
deadphish wrote:
WestCoastWingsFan wrote:The only thing Detroit is sucking right now is champagne from Lord Stanley's Cup!

:okman: :cup: :bluecool:
Be sure and let us know when they give you a turn. Until then go suck on a tailpipe. Preferably diesel. Or, come to think of it, that shit is expensive. Suck on a gas tailpipe. Shouldn't be too hard to find in your "motor city". If that doesn't kill you, feel free to suck your mother off. :letsgoblues:
Evidently you have some kind of Oedipal Complex. Tell you what, how about I give you a breather. I'll be more than happy to suck your mother off after you pull your dick out of her ass.
Cool guy.

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

STL JA wrote:
WestCoastWingsFan wrote:
deadphish wrote:
WestCoastWingsFan wrote:The only thing Detroit is sucking right now is champagne from Lord Stanley's Cup!

:okman: :cup: :bluecool:
Be sure and let us know when they give you a turn. Until then go suck on a tailpipe. Preferably diesel. Or, come to think of it, that shit is expensive. Suck on a gas tailpipe. Shouldn't be too hard to find in your "motor city". If that doesn't kill you, feel free to suck your mother off. :letsgoblues:
Evidently you have some kind of Oedipal Complex. Tell you what, how about I give you a breather. I'll be more than happy to suck your mother off after you pull your dick out of her ass.
Cool guy.
That's sig fodder right there. :lol:

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

NSWingsfan
All-Star
All-Star

Post by NSWingsfan »

It seems that this place has officially taken over the title of ASYLUM. :aaaa:

STLToday doesn't come close. Congrats. It took a few years, but hey, good things come to those that wait. :okman:

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

NSWingsfan wrote:It seems that this place has officially taken over the title of ASYLUM. :aaaa:

STLToday doesn't come close. Congrats. It took a few years, but hey, good things come to those that wait. :okman:

Do you even know why it was called the asylum? O-judger-of-teh-blues-forums?

If you did you'd probably know how stupid that statement was.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

Steve Levy Sucks
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Steve Levy Sucks »

NSWingsfan wrote:It seems that this place has officially taken over the title of ASYLUM. :aaaa:

When the resident tard is MEG, what else would you expect. Hell, you can even have some sort of discussion on here with Cprice, but MEG is worthless. If you read enough, you'll find that even his fellow Blues fans can't stand him.

I actually enjoy ST JLA's insults, and nothing is funnier than Blues Fan in SF. Everyone else is good for some fun, even OS. But MEG takes the cake at being a fucktard. It's all fun. :lol:

Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Blues Fan in SF »

Steve Levy Sucks wrote:

When the resident tard is MEG, what else would you expect. Hell, you can even have some sort of discussion on here with Cprice, but MEG is worthless. If you read enough, you'll find that even his fellow Blues fans can't stand him.

I actually enjoy ST JLA's insults, and nothing is funnier than Blues Fan in SF. Everyone else is good for some fun, even OS. But MEG takes the cake at being a fucktard. It's all fun. :lol:
Thanks, I think. :lol:

:detsucks:
"Don't need it proven
don't want to listen
don't need a tour
of the pieces I'm missing..."

ohio BLUES
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ohio BLUES »

Steve Levy Sucks wrote:But MEG takes the cake at being a fucktard. It's all fun. :lol:
Something Blues and Wings fans alike can agree on!! :letsgoblues: :detsucks:
Official LGB.com Sponsor of Gymrat Ken Hitchcock

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Steve Levy Sucks wrote:

That means a lot coming from the guy practically offering me a handjob a couple weeks back.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Steve Levy Sucks wrote:

I think MEG is a fukktard. But he's OUR fukktard.
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

Hullie
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Hullie »

Blues Fan in SF wrote:
Steve Levy Sucks wrote:

Thanks, I think. :lol:

I agree, you do know how and when to deliver.

WestCoastWingsFan
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by WestCoastWingsFan »

WaukeeBlues wrote:If you insist on referencing Greek mythology to try and sound intelligent, I suggest you know how to spell the guy's name. It's Oedipus.
If you want to sound intelligent, you should read up and get your facts straight before posting.

I am well aware the character's name is Oedipus. The word "Oedipal" is an ADJECTIVE. The term "Oedipal Complex" is well known and accepted in both the literary world and the psychological community.

"The Blues do suck."

-Mellanby_equals_douche

deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by deadphish »

WestCoastWingsFan wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:If you insist on referencing Greek mythology to try and sound intelligent, I suggest you know how to spell the guy's name. It's Oedipus.
If you want to sound intelligent, you should read up and get your facts straight before posting.

I am well aware the character's name is Oedipus. The word "Oedipal" is an ADJECTIVE. The term "Oedipal Complex" is well known and accepted in both the literary world and the psychological community.
How does it feel to own a tool? :)
Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie

WestCoastWingsFan
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by WestCoastWingsFan »

deadphish wrote:
WestCoastWingsFan wrote:

Not bad. How does it feel to be missing one? :lol:

"The Blues do suck."

-Mellanby_equals_douche

GaBluesFan
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder

Post by GaBluesFan »

WestCoastWingsFan wrote:
deadphish wrote:
WestCoastWingsFan wrote:

We aren't missing one...you are right here...
:roll:
REPRESENTING REAL HOCKEY DOWN SOUTH!

WaukeeBlues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by WaukeeBlues »

WestCoastWingsFan wrote:

:lol:

You're still a dick for the post it was originally contained in.
Official 2021-2022 LGB Sponsor of Torey Krug
Official 2021 LGB Sponsor of Brayden Schenn
Official 2018-2019 LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz
2018 LGB Playoff Challenge Champ
Official 2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
Official 2016-2017 LGB Sponsor of Scottie Upshall
Official 2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk

negronic
4th Line Mucker
4th Line Mucker

Post by negronic »

GaBluesFan wrote:
WestCoastWingsFan wrote:
deadphish wrote:
WestCoastWingsFan wrote:

We aren't missing one...you are right here...
:roll:
I think the guns are getting ANGRY!!!!!!!!

deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by deadphish »

Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

deadphish wrote::detsucks:
:plusplus: :goblues:
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

Kreegz2
All-Star
All-Star

Post by Kreegz2 »

2015-2016 LGB sponsor of Robert Bortuzzo
2014-2015 LGB sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2013-2014 LGB sponsor of Brendan Morrow
2013 LGB sponsor of Jamie Langenbrunner
2011-2012 LGB sponsor of Jamie Langenbrunner
2008-2009 LGB sponsor of David Backes

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

damn that 1 loss hurts. Of course I had to be there. Now comparing the Blues to the Islanders present record, I'd also like to say Suck it, Uniondale!
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024