Suck it, Detroit....

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Suck it, Detroit....

Post by deadphish »

...Suck it long

...Suck it haaaaaahd.

Looked like you still had mud caked on ya from your runway troubles. O wait....that was Vlady's poop you tried to rub on the team for good luck. Here's hoping your plane gets accidentally shot down being mistaken for terrorists. Hope your butts don't hurt too bad from getting tooled last night, you bunch of DNA gargling scrotards.

You better pray to Jesus that you don't meet us in the playoffs. Oh and BTW, you have been Stempniaked.
Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

[realism] We better pray we don't meet Detroit in the playoffs either... [/realism]
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by deadphish »

glen a richter wrote:[realism] We better pray we don't meet Detroit in the playoffs either... [/realism]
No way, dude. We have a much more physical team then they do. We match up better in a 7 game series. I would take the Wings in round 1 in a second. You are just skrrrrt.

deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by deadphish »

OH YEAH, I ALSO WANTED TO SAY that I am sorry Homer got hurt.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUCK IT YOU WANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HOPE YOU NEVER WALK AGAIN.

eastcoastbluesman
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by eastcoastbluesman »

deadphish wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
deadphish wrote:You better pray to Jesus that you don't meet us in the playoffs.
[realism] We better pray we don't meet Detroit in the playoffs either... [/realism]
No way, dude. We have a much more physical team then they do. We match up better in a 7 game series. I would take the Wings in round 1 in a second. You are just skrrrrt.
I honestly gotta go with phish on this one. The Blues, when they're on, look like an effective playoff team.

I know it's tempting fate but if this team manages to get to the playoffs I wouldn't mind a shot at revenge.
I'm the sponsor of Marek Schwarz but the image never appears correctly. So just imagine it. It's Schwarz. He's playing goalie. Image

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

eastcoastbluesman wrote:
deadphish wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
deadphish wrote:You better pray to Jesus that you don't meet us in the playoffs.
I honestly gotta go with phish on this one. The Blues, when they're on, look like an effective playoff team.

I know it's tempting fate but if this team manages to get to the playoffs I wouldn't mind a shot at revenge.
We're a pretty young team that has played quite well for long stretches this year and had a couple hiccups losing three and four straight. Hopefully the good play becomes more consistent as the team gains more experience.
LETS GO BLUES RADIO
LIVE weekly broadcasts on YouTube & http://www.LetsGoBlues.com/radio!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/curtprice
Lets Go Blues Radio Twitter: https://twitter.com/lgbradio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cprice12/
Lets Go Blues Radio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lgbradio/

Kreegz2
All-Star
All-Star

Post by Kreegz2 »

I think it would be great if we met Detroit in the first round. The only catch is, to meet them in the first round, assuming Detroit keeps up the way they are playing, we will have to be the #8 seed, and i think this team is much better than an 8 seed.

Misc. Blues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Misc. Blues »

3 days rest (Blues) VS. Back-to-back games (Detoilet "dude bangs" ©®™...) and we won...yes it's great to beat the Wangs but how about we let some other team knock them off in the playoffs...I don't think the Blues could survive in a 7 game series with the refs in the Wangs pocket...let's see how we play them these next two games first...and if Osgood is in net...lot of things can go wrong fast playing against the Detoilet "dude bangs" ©®™...

Detoilet "dude bangs" ©®™... may not be used without permission...All Blues fans may use this at will at this site...thanks and enjoy!
2016-2017 official sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo (aka Captain Pie)
2015-2016 official sponsor of Jori Lehtera (aka Yorry)
2014-2015 official sponsor of Jay Bouwmeester (aka Jay-bo)
I hate the Shitcago "Black Holes"©®™...they really suck that much...
The Detoilet "dude bangs" ©®™... suck too...repeatedly and more often... ;)

arin
4th Line Mucker
4th Line Mucker

Post by arin »

Werent San Jose and Calgary all very physical teams last year, before Detroit took them in the playoffs? And nearly Anaheim? :?:

No?

Blue Beagle
All-Star
All-Star

Post by Blue Beagle »

I'd love to see the Blues play the Wanks in the first round.

JCShutout
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Re: Suck it, Detroit....

Post by JCShutout »

deadphish wrote:Here's hoping your plane gets accidentally shot down being mistaken for terrorists.
I don't understand why you used the word, "mistaken".

brainalishi13
Prospect
Prospect

Post by brainalishi13 »

im gonna be careful on this one. ive seen much better blues teams get schooled by detroit after we ran clinics on the rest of the league for weeks on end. it looks good as a matchup right now but im gonna hold off popping off about them right now.

NSWingsfan
All-Star
All-Star

Post by NSWingsfan »

deadphish wrote:...Suck it long

...Suck it haaaaaahd.

Looked like you still had mud caked on ya from your runway troubles. O wait....that was Vlady's poop you tried to rub on the team for good luck. Here's hoping your plane gets accidentally shot down being mistaken for terrorists. Hope your butts don't hurt too bad from getting tooled last night, you bunch of DNA gargling scrotards.

You better pray to Jesus that you don't meet us in the playoffs. Oh and BTW, you have been Stempniaked.
umm.........hmmm.......

meds? missed therapy?

deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by deadphish »

NSWingsfan wrote:

...Suck it haaaaaahd.

umm.........hmmm.......

meds? missed therapy?
Melt much?

NSWingsfan
All-Star
All-Star

Post by NSWingsfan »

deadphish wrote:
NSWingsfan wrote:

...Suck it haaaaaahd.

umm.........hmmm.......

meds? missed therapy?
Melt much?

wow, over my head.

i'll leave you to your brethren.

WestCoastWingsFan
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by WestCoastWingsFan »

Wow. You won a game. By one goal. Why don't you go hang a banner now. :roll:

Aren't you still about 15 points behind us in the standings? Not the best time to be running your mouth.

"The Blues do suck."

-Mellanby_equals_douche

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

WestCoastWingsFan wrote:Wow. You won a game. By one goal. Why don't you go hang a banner now. :roll:

Aren't you still about 15 points behind us in the standings? Not the best time to be running your mouth.
:lol:

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

WestCoastWingsFan
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by WestCoastWingsFan »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
WestCoastWingsFan wrote:Wow. You won a game. By one goal. Why don't you go hang a banner now. :roll:

You don't see us start a shit talking thread every time we beat you.

Wait until you've actually done something before you pop off.

Of course, you're Blues fans, so that'll be... like... NEVER. :lol:

"The Blues do suck."

-Mellanby_equals_douche

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

WestCoastWingsFan wrote:

I wasn't aware that the fans were the ones who "did something"?

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

StempniakforPrez
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by StempniakforPrez »

WestCoastWingsFan wrote:

I seem to remember two recent and very distinct threads in which you throw it in Blues fan's faces that the Wings are doing good this season. Ya can dish it but can't take it? Sad.

:frankyou: