Jeremy Rutherford Is Curt Price

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Jeremy Rutherford Is Curt Price

Postby SIU LAW » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:13 pm

JR wrote:Rutherford is an alias. I am Curt Price.


Link
User avatar
SIU LAW
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 8683
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:26 am
Location: Hockey God Party Room

Re: Jeremy Rutherford Is Curt Price

Postby stlbluz » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:35 pm

:lol:

I wondered where OS has been.
Image
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald
User avatar
stlbluz
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
 
Posts: 7331
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:11 pm
Location: Edge of my seat

Re: Jeremy Rutherford Is Curt Price

Postby SIU LAW » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:38 pm

That is assuming that is the real OS.
User avatar
SIU LAW
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 8683
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:26 am
Location: Hockey God Party Room

Re: Jeremy Rutherford Is Curt Price

Postby Nyghtewynd » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:43 pm

LGB completely owned that chat today. :)
dhabums wrote:You and your buddies here are a joke and most of this site knows it.


Sponsor of Having A Real Good Time, Happy Pony, and all those who suffer from being right all the time.
User avatar
Nyghtewynd
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 4500
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 1:41 am
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: Jeremy Rutherford Is Curt Price

Postby cprice12 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:02 pm

:lol:
Yeah, I dunno. I don't see the likeness.
Image
Image
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19447
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Jeremy Rutherford Is Curt Price

Postby OS » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:54 am

For the record.. that was not I.

That said... I can see it.

Curt + 30 lbs = JR
Image
The Original Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
User avatar
OS
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 27094
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:25 am
Location: Section 301

Re: Jeremy Rutherford Is Curt Price

Postby cprice12 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:35 pm

OS wrote:For the record.. that was not I.

That said... I can see it.

Curt + 30 lbs = JR


You think I look like everyone.
A couple years ago you said I look like the guy from Rascal Flats.
Image
Image
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19447
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Jeremy Rutherford Is Curt Price

Postby OS » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:14 pm

cprice12 wrote:
OS wrote:For the record.. that was not I.

That said... I can see it.

Curt + 30 lbs = JR


You think I look like everyone.
A couple years ago you said I look like the guy from Rascal Flats.


Me? I don't even know what the guys in Rascal Flatts look like :lol:
Image
The Original Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
User avatar
OS
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 27094
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:25 am
Location: Section 301

Re: Jeremy Rutherford Is Curt Price

Postby cprice12 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:47 pm

OS wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
OS wrote:For the record.. that was not I.

That said... I can see it.

Curt + 30 lbs = JR


You think I look like everyone.
A couple years ago you said I look like the guy from Rascal Flats.


Me? I don't even know what the guys in Rascal Flatts look like :lol:


Who the hell was that then? Damn. I could have sworn it was you. :lol:
Image
Image
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19447
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Jeremy Rutherford Is Curt Price

Postby section319 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:22 am

cprice12 wrote:
OS wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
OS wrote:For the record.. that was not I.

That said... I can see it.

Curt + 30 lbs = JR


You think I look like everyone.
A couple years ago you said I look like the guy from Rascal Flats.


Me? I don't even know what the guys in Rascal Flatts look like :lol:


Who the hell was that then? Damn. I could have sworn it was you. :lol:



I may or may not have said that, but I definitely have thought that before. So, it is possible it was me.
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.
User avatar
section319
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 2634
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:20 am
Location: Mizzou

Re: Jeremy Rutherford Is Curt Price

Postby ProngerBlues44 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:29 am

I think Curt looks like Henrik Sedin. Not Daniel though.
2009-10 LGB Sponsor of Davis "Major" Payne
2010-11 LGB Sponsor of Alex Steen
2011-12 LGB Sponsor of NHL All-Star Brian Elliott
2012-13 LGB Sponsor of Jaroslav Halak

Check out my website and podcast at HockeyPodcastDirectory.com
User avatar
ProngerBlues44
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1628
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:45 pm
Location: The Penalty Box

Re: Jeremy Rutherford Is Curt Price

Postby ohio BLUES » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:55 pm

ProngerBlues44 wrote:I think Curt looks like Henrik Sedin. Not Daniel though.

Nonsense, Curt is Mick McGeough.
Image

Official LGB.com Sponsor of Gymrat Ken Hitchcock
User avatar
ohio BLUES
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 10346
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 3:42 pm

Re: Jeremy Rutherford Is Curt Price

Postby crazy blues fan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:16 pm

Image

This guy?
Image
Thanks to Viper for the great sig!
crazy blues fan
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 6:01 pm


Return to St. Louis Blues Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], gaijin and 4 guests