Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey.
Moderator: LGB Mods
Why do the Blues always have a maximum of about 5 shots in the third period every game?
- 4th Line Mucker
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:51 pm
WE GETZ TEH SLOZ!11!!
Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie
- Hall Of Fame
- Posts: 3468
- Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:42 am
- Location: Provo, Spain
We're (apparently) only permitted by NHL rules to put forth 40 minutes of effort a game.....
- Hall Of Fame
- Posts: 3631
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:03 pm
- Location: The estrogen-free hockey-watching man-cave
Because Murray likes to sit back and try to defend one goal leads. And, even when they are behind, he likes to use checkers to "try to catch up".
- 1st Line Sniper
- Posts: 554
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:26 pm
- Location: Oude Niedorp, Netherlands
BF44 wrote:We're (apparently) only permitted by NHL rules to put forth 40 minutes of effort a game.....
eh more like a 20 minutes
2009-2010 LGB Official Sponsor of Roman Polak
2010-2011 LGB Official Sponsor of the Brad Boyes 2011 2nd round draft pick.
2011-2012 LGB Official Sponsor of "The Russian" Evgeny Grachev
2013 LGB Official Sponsor of David Perron
2013-2014 LGB Official Sponsor of Jay Bouwmeester
9-7-11 We Will Never Forget.
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:43 pm
- Location: Red Bud, IL and Section 307 Row M
OS wrote:What other team in the league plays their 3rd line more than their 1st line?
I know they don't, but New Jersey popped in my head immediately.
[Dooger] 11:53 pm: Thank God you're here! Some Wings fans were in here trying to have sex with me.
- Posts: 1341
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:21 am
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Return to St. Louis Blues Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests