GDT: Coyotes @ Blues, 29 Oct 2009, 7PM CDT

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

abc789987
All-Star
All-Star

Re: GDT: Coyotes @ Blues, 29 Oct 2009, 7PM CDT

Post by abc789987 »

so did anyone go to this game? did Brewer get booed before he make his typical Brewer plays?

BF44
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Re: GDT: Coyotes @ Blues, 29 Oct 2009, 7PM CDT

Post by BF44 »

ProngerBlues44 wrote:I said it once and I will say it again: Paul Kariya is worthless.

The guy doesn't skate for pucks, he can't carry it to save his life and his passing is atrocious. He was brought in for speed and a shot, yet I haven't seen either one from him this season. Even in the game that he had two against Detroit, he was non-existent every play that didn't result in a goal. Its hard to believe this guy is on a contract year.

Yet, Murray plays him 20 minutes a night (19:34 last night), while guys who I thought played well on the night (Berglund, Crombeen) see about 15-17 minutes. This song and dance is getting really old.
I don't think they're gonna sit a $6M guy....

Having said that, At least Boyes and Backes have only been invisible. Kariya has been glaring in his level of suction. Losing pucks, bad penalties, floating...... I loved that signing at the time, but it's been an unmitigated disaster.....