What to do?

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

What to do?

Nothing. Everything will work itself out and our bad luck will cease.
21%
Fire Murray. He's the problem.
47%
Make a trade. Any trade. Maybe trade from D depth for a scorer.
32%

Total votes: 34

kodos
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: What to do?

Post by kodos »

So why isn't Laviolette working now? I didn't realize he was unemployed. He seems like he's had way to much success for no one to take a chance on the guy.

I say do it now. Dump Murray and hire him. Done and done.

Robb_K
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Robb_K »

Fire Murray, hire Laviolette(or Hartley-if Laviolette won't sign), AND trade excess for a high-quality, proven NHL score (maybe Boyes, Colaiacovo and a 2nd rounder (or 1st rounder if astar forward is involved)).

bluesfan115
Prospect
Prospect

Post by bluesfan115 »

Robb_K wrote:Fire Murray, hire Laviolette(or Hartley-if Laviolette won't sign), AND trade excess for a high-quality, proven NHL score (maybe Boyes, Colaiacovo and a 2nd rounder (or 1st rounder if astar forward is involved)).
Hey Rob...nice to see yas on this board...
As you know, I have been a Murrray supporter in the past..but after going to the game the other night, I'm pulling for a new coach...The boys looked slow and sluggish throughout the game, and played with no heart, I think Murray has finally lost the team....

But to be honest, I dont know WHAT coach would be right for this team..Hartley lost an all star team ( in Colorado), and didnt' fair much better in his other tenure...I have to admit Laviolette is an intriguing prospect, but who knows...I do know that Murray needs to go...

Just my two cents