Stltoday headline.

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

Ace
4th Line Mucker
4th Line Mucker

Stltoday headline.

Post by Ace »

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports ... enDocument

"Time to bench Blues players? Several veterans have been underachieving, but coach Andy Murray has few options." Pathetic. No other sports organization blames the players as a collective whole, they put the blame on the coaching. I guess they have too much money invested into Murray to hold him accountable.

thedoc
All-Star
All-Star

Re: Stltoday headline.

Post by thedoc »

I have never seen so much boot licking ever! Maybe we should fire the entire team and let AM rebuild it as he would like it to be. With his love for vets we will be the only team that has handicap parking on the bench as well as a standing 3:30 p.m. reservation at Old Country Buffet.

Official Sponsor of "The Barn"
2013-2014 Official Sponsor of David "Captain America" Backes
2012-2013 Official Sponsor of David "Captain America" Backes
2011-2012 Official Sponsor of David "Captain America" Backes
2010-2011 Official Sponsor of Brad Winchester
2009-2010 Official Sponsor of Paul Kariya

big d note
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Re: Stltoday headline.

Post by big d note »

thedoc wrote:I have never seen so much boot licking ever! Maybe we should fire the entire team and let AM rebuild it as he would like it to be. With his love for vets we will be the only team that has handicap parking on the bench as well as a standing 3:30 p.m. reservation at Old Country Buffet.
:lol: I think the Wings beat us to the handicap parking on the bench though, for their pilot Vlad.

/going to hell
Official Sponsor of Ray Barile
[Dooger] 9:10 am: That David [Backes] is a cool dude.
RIP Pavol Demitra - I hope you are "so hoppy" wherever you are now