Steve Wagner Traded

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Steve Wagner Traded

Postby dmiles2186 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:44 pm

http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... p?t=698545


Peoria has traded defenseman Steve Wagner to Wilkes-Barre (Pittsburgh) for Nate Guenin, a stay-at-home defenseman.

JR
Image
User avatar
dmiles2186
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 5989
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Selling Air Bombays--for kids who want to coach

Re: Steve Wagner Traded

Postby tomcat16 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:44 pm

dmiles2186 wrote:http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=698545


Peoria has traded defenseman Steve Wagner to Wilkes-Barre (Pittsburgh) for Nate Guenin, a stay-at-home defenseman.

JR


Don't we have a enough of these "stay-at-home" guys?
Image
User avatar
tomcat16
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1207
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:48 pm
Location: Oaktown! The nickel-dime!

Re: Steve Wagner Traded

Postby Darren Pang » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:09 pm

:cup:
HOLY JUMPIN OFF A CLIFFFF!!!1
Holy Jumpin' 9 of heartz!
ImageImage
goon attack wrote:DARREN PANG- A-- Panger rocks
User avatar
Darren Pang
Rookie
Rookie
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:17 am
Location: Google Earth... finding Ken Wilson

Re: Steve Wagner Traded

Postby keithp40 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:49 pm

Darren Pang wrote::cup:
HOLY JUMPIN OFF A CLIFFFF!!!1


big fan...i love your work
"Can't wait till 50 posts, so I can create a new topic!"
User avatar
keithp40
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Re: Steve Wagner Traded

Postby dmiles2186 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:23 pm

tomcat16 wrote:
dmiles2186 wrote:http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=698545


Peoria has traded defenseman Steve Wagner to Wilkes-Barre (Pittsburgh) for Nate Guenin, a stay-at-home defenseman.

JR


Don't we have a enough of these "stay-at-home" guys?


From what I hear it's a "both dudes need a change of scenery" trade. But granted...Guenin is 27, so to me, this is purely a move to bolster Peoria.
Image
User avatar
dmiles2186
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 5989
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Selling Air Bombays--for kids who want to coach

Re: Steve Wagner Traded

Postby keithp40 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:26 pm

dmiles2186 wrote:
tomcat16 wrote:
dmiles2186 wrote:http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=698545


Peoria has traded defenseman Steve Wagner to Wilkes-Barre (Pittsburgh) for Nate Guenin, a stay-at-home defenseman.

JR


Don't we have a enough of these "stay-at-home" guys?


From what I hear it's a "both dudes need a change of scenery" trade. But granted...Guenin is 27, so to me, this is purely a move to bolster Peoria.


stay home defenseman? is that like a stay at home mom?
"Can't wait till 50 posts, so I can create a new topic!"
User avatar
keithp40
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Re: Steve Wagner Traded

Postby fargoblues » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:23 pm

keithp40 wrote:
dmiles2186 wrote:
tomcat16 wrote:
dmiles2186 wrote:http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=698545


Peoria has traded defenseman Steve Wagner to Wilkes-Barre (Pittsburgh) for Nate Guenin, a stay-at-home defenseman.

JR


Don't we have a enough of these "stay-at-home" guys?


From what I hear it's a "both dudes need a change of scenery" trade. But granted...Guenin is 27, so to me, this is purely a move to bolster Peoria.



stay home defenseman? is that like a stay at home mom?


If your mom looks like this, I would definitely suggest she stay at home.

Image
Official LGB Sponsor of Bernie Federko's Stonewashed Jeans, Custom Cabinets, and cold Busch Light.
fargoblues
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 1797
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:02 pm
Location: In Fargo, eh?


Return to St. Louis Blues Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: abc789987, Bing [Bot], ComradeT, Google [Bot], Portland Blues and 6 guests