Note to Checketts...

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

richtedm
All-Star
All-Star

Re: Note to Checketts...

Post by richtedm »

If they hadn't decided to go with "You're the Last Piece of the Puzzle" slogan, I wonder if people would be less pissed off.

I woke up this morning feeling good about a team that has a bunch of young players getting better each season that has already made the playoffs once and will finish with a decent-respectable 80 something points in an intense western conference.

I don't have season tickets because I am a student without an income. I will, however, be a season ticket holder as soon as I land my first job (provided its in St. Louis). I will be happy to move into your old seats if they don't suck.
Official All-Time Co-Sponsor of Cam Janssen

ohio BLUES
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ohio BLUES »

It really just seems like the story of the St. Louis Blues will be the same for this ownership group as it ever was. Some initial excitement, a taste of success on the ice, followed by massive disappointment and higher prices resulting in an exodus from the arena. Archeologists will look back and find a remarkable life cycle for St. Louis hockey!
Official LGB.com Sponsor of Gymrat Ken Hitchcock

Portland Blues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Portland Blues »

ohio BLUES wrote:It really just seems like the story of the St. Louis Blues will be the same for this ownership group as it ever was. Some initial excitement, a taste of success on the ice, followed by massive disappointment and higher prices resulting in an exodus from the arena. Archeologists will look back and find a remarkable life cycle for St. Louis hockey!
Teh Organ will be one of the remarkable archeological finds of the 29th century - along with a mummified Bernie. :lol:

Krigloch the Furious
All-Star
All-Star

Post by Krigloch the Furious »

Hahahah. I lol'd