I am a spamming douchebag...nothing to see here.

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

Leedog
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Re: I am a spamming douchebag...nothing to see here.

Post by Leedog »

Has anyone bought from these guys?
Unofficial sponsor of Sarah Palin for PILF '12

letzgoblooz
Prospect
Prospect

Post by letzgoblooz »

No, but for my money I'd buy the real deal.

Reebok is having 40% off NHL jerseys on their main site using code FAN40. They have the Blues home jersey available (no customization) for around $70 shipped.

_Gassoff
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by _Gassoff »

The original post is essentially spam, and certainly not in the spirit of the forum.

It could possibly be that this is a new user, who will participate in the forum and his first post just happened to be an ad for his jersey making company. That said, I doubt that, and have banned this user.

He can send me an email at gassoff3@gmail.com if he wishes to contest my decision.
_Gaﻛs●fƒ №3 -- גסוף --> webpages.charter.net/gassoff/
Subscribe to the SIGNAL 7 DEEP CUTS CLASSIC ROCK PODCAST at: http://signal7.podomatic.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or at the iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ic/id580050123" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

STLADOGG
All-Star
All-Star

Post by STLADOGG »

_Gassoff wrote:The original post is essentially spam, and certainly not in the spirit of the forum.

It could possibly be that this is a new user, who will participate in the forum and his first post just happened to be an ad for his jersey making company. That said, I doubt that, and have banned this user.

He can send me an email at gassoff3@gmail.com if he wishes to contest my decision.
The guy just keeps making new accounts and posting the same thing..
Official Stalker of Paul "Speedy Gonzalez" Kariya
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
TW Tiger Woods TW

_Gassoff
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by _Gassoff »

STLADOGG wrote:
_Gassoff wrote:The original post is essentially spam, and certainly not in the spirit of the forum.

It should slow down, as I put in an ip ban.
_Gaﻛs●fƒ №3 -- גסוף --> webpages.charter.net/gassoff/
Subscribe to the SIGNAL 7 DEEP CUTS CLASSIC ROCK PODCAST at: http://signal7.podomatic.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or at the iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ic/id580050123" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

STLADOGG
All-Star
All-Star

Post by STLADOGG »

_Gassoff wrote:
STLADOGG wrote:

It should slow down, as I put in an ip ban.
good thinking
Official Stalker of Paul "Speedy Gonzalez" Kariya
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
TW Tiger Woods TW

stlbluz
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by stlbluz »

My Tarasenko jersey just arrived last week, though I doubt I would have ordered from this guy anyway.
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald