GDT: 5/3/12 > Game 3 > Blues @ Kings > 9:00 PM > NBCSN

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

Portland Blues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: GDT: 5/3/12 > Game 3 > Blues @ Kings > 9:00 PM > NBCSN

Post by Portland Blues »

goon attack wrote:were those the LA announcers last night? I'll ask here since nobody in flash chat answered me.
The "Between the Glass" guy is on all the Kings Center Ice broadcasts. Wasn't the main guy Dave Strader (sp)...he's supposedly a network/neutral announcer.

ohio BLUES
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ohio BLUES »

Portland Blues wrote:
goon attack wrote:were those the LA announcers last night? I'll ask here since nobody in flash chat answered me.
The "Between the Glass" guy is on all the Kings Center Ice broadcasts. Wasn't the main guy Dave Strader (sp)...he's supposedly a network/neutral announcer.
That's not true. Brian Heyward does Ducks broadcasts on Prime Ticket, and he is always very complimentary of the Blues when the Blues and Ducks play. The Kings' guys (FS West) are Bob Miller and Jim Fox.
Official LGB.com Sponsor of Gymrat Ken Hitchcock

sseagle
All-Star
All-Star

Post by sseagle »

Arrgh! I'm trapped in Atlanta and I missed hockey last night! I have to find a way home early tomorrow.
Official Chatzy Sponsor Extraordinaire - Just wait till we score four...

Official Sponsor of FlashChat.. why am I alone still?

Portland Blues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Portland Blues »

ohio BLUES wrote:
Portland Blues wrote:
That's not true. Brian Heyward does Ducks broadcasts on Prime Ticket, and he is always very complimentary of the Blues when the Blues and Ducks play. The Kings' guys (FS West) are Bob Miller and Jim Fox.
Oops, knew it was one of the Southern CA guys...