ViPeRx007 wrote:AlsWoodenStick wrote:cprice12 wrote:ViPeRx007 wrote:AlsWoodenStick wrote:TARASENKO
What?!?! I sponsored Tarasenko for the past two seasons and then when he finally gets here I lose him? It's like raising a child and then having to give it to somebody else.
Lame. I'll go with Oshie but I'm sort of unhappy. I was looking forward to actually using an action photo for the sig instead of just the draft one. You bastards.
Maybe you should work out a trade for Tank, or see if you can co-sponsor.
And...uh... I already have Oshie.
I'll co-sponsor Tarasenko with Viper if cprice co-sponsors Oshie with him as well
Reasons ViPeRx007 should get to sponsor Tarasenko:
- His post count total is 40 times higher.
- He's been around since before LGB was even LGB.
- He's sponsored Tarasenko for the past two years, even though the dude wasn't even on the team yet.
- Montanans are always badass.
Reasons AlsWoodenStick should get to sponsor Tarasenko:
- He claimed him first in an LGB Sponsorship thread that was posted in the middle of the afternoon when some people maybe work and can't visit the site to even have a chance at claiming "certain players".
- Everyone knows wooden sticks > the crap ones they use now.
If I had any other active player from last season I wouldn't really care, but I feel like being a dick so I think that's what I'm going to do instead. The lockout has made me a grumpy, bitter old man. I got screwed out of half a season and now I'm getting screwed at this pointless thing. I'd rather sponsor the sponsorship screwjob than co-sponsor my sponsor with chumps.
Haha I can't believe we're having this discussion. Not my fault that the thread came up when it did. I work in a kitchen so my hours are franked up. Feel free to take my weekend shift of 3PM-2AM . I saw Tarasenko in person last year when I was in Russia & have a jersey from his team there, I think I've been reasonable to offer a co-sponsorship, sorry if that makes me a chump If I see ya in person I'll buy you a beer and give you a big ole' hug.