In Search Of...

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey.

Moderator: LGB Mods

In Search Of...

Postby Oaklandblue » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:34 am

I am trying to find one of these:

Image

The reason's fairly simple: For a long time I have considered putting a name on one of my Blues jerseys. All of them, like the rest of my sweater collection, are blanks. After a long, long time of thought, treated a name on the back of a sweater in the same manner one would treat the thought of getting a tattoo before getting it, I made a decision: I want Doug Wickenheiser's name. And I don't want to do like a lot of lame-o's do and put the name on a current or 'wrong' sweater, So I want the right jersey and well....that's why I want this one.

It's a pug ugly jersey to be honest, at least to me, but the #14 on it would make it the pride of my collection.

Any idea where I can get one or do they even exist anymore?
2013-2014 LGB Sponsor of Derek "In The Middle" Roy
2012-2013 LGB Sponsor of Chris "NO SLEEP TIL THE CUP!" Stewart - Shhhhh!!!

Image
Oaklandblue
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Re: In Search Of...

Postby APOD » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:54 am

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=17&lotid=434

Find the winner of the auction hunt him down and get it :lol:

IDK good luck maybe a some sort of custom shop could do it, but $$$
2013-2014 LGB Sponsor of Chris Stewart / Steve Ott and the trade that made it happen!
2012-errr.......Just 2013 LGB Sponsor of Andy McDonald
User avatar
APOD
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:01 pm
Location: Lebanon, MO

Re: In Search Of...

Postby cprice12 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:46 pm

APOD wrote:http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=17&lotid=434

Find the winner of the auction hunt him down and get it :lol:

IDK good luck maybe a some sort of custom shop could do it, but $$$


If he wants the type he was wearing when he scored the MNM goal, he needs to find a white one. That one is blue. I'm not saying he wants that, but that would be cool. You know, just to make your search that much more difficult. :wink:
Image
Image
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19443
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: In Search Of...

Postby cardsfan04 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:25 pm

I don't see any for Wickenheiser on this site, but this site makes vintage jerseys. Wouldn't shock me if they can make other names that they don't have listed.
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
cardsfan04
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2279
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:43 am

Re: In Search Of...

Postby Oaklandblue » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:10 am

cprice12 wrote:
APOD wrote:http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=17&lotid=434

Find the winner of the auction hunt him down and get it :lol:

IDK good luck maybe a some sort of custom shop could do it, but $$$


If he wants the type he was wearing when he scored the MNM goal, he needs to find a white one. That one is blue. I'm not saying he wants that, but that would be cool. You know, just to make your search that much more difficult. :wink:


Right, I want a white one for just that reason :). A replica will work for me.
2013-2014 LGB Sponsor of Derek "In The Middle" Roy
2012-2013 LGB Sponsor of Chris "NO SLEEP TIL THE CUP!" Stewart - Shhhhh!!!

Image
Oaklandblue
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Re: In Search Of...

Postby cardsfan04 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:24 am

cardsfan04 wrote:I don't see any for Wickenheiser on this site, but this site makes vintage jerseys. Wouldn't shock me if they can make other names that they don't have listed.


Oops, forgot the link. http://www.customthrowbackjerseys.com/c ... uis-Blues/
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
cardsfan04
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2279
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:43 am


Return to St. Louis Blues Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Portland Blues and 6 guests