Blues Prospects Tournament

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

APOD
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Blues Prospects Tournament

Post by APOD »

http://blues.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=91311

Going to be fun to see what Jaskin, Rattie, Hakanapaa, and Binnington are made of! Should be fun to watch.
2015-2016 LGB Sponsor or Brian Elliott
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Jori Lehtera
2013-2014 LGB Sponsor of Chris Stewart / Steve Ott and the trade that made it happen!
2012-errr.......Just 2013 LGB Sponsor of Andy McDonald

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: Blues Prospects Tournament

Post by glen a richter »

I hope there's a shootout somewhere along the way because I really want to see that wicked move Carrier is supposed to have... "shot".
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

STLADOGG
All-Star
All-Star

Post by STLADOGG »

glen a richter wrote:I hope there's a shootout somewhere along the way because I really want to see that wicked move Carrier is supposed to have... "shot".
lol, for real though I'd watch these games if they were televised.
Official Stalker of Paul "Speedy Gonzalez" Kariya
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
TW Tiger Woods TW

dmiles2186
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by dmiles2186 »

STLADOGG wrote:
glen a richter wrote:I hope there's a shootout somewhere along the way because I really want to see that wicked move Carrier is supposed to have... "shot".
They used to be on NHL Network, are they not any longer? Seriously, I would think they can take a break from showing a 1st round game between the Penguins and who the (Frank) ever for the 15th time.

2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Not Ott, because he is a booger-eating dumb dumb

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

I remember it was on last year but my service provider was having some sort of dispute or something because the games were blacked out. It pissed me off something fierce because I really wanted to watch it.
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

STLADOGG
All-Star
All-Star

Post by STLADOGG »

dmiles2186 wrote:
STLADOGG wrote:
They used to be on NHL Network, are they not any longer? Seriously, I would think they can take a break from showing a 1st round game between the Penguins and who the (Frank) ever for the 15th time.
I just assumed they weren't. After research I couldn't find anything still.
Official Stalker of Paul "Speedy Gonzalez" Kariya
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
TW Tiger Woods TW

APOD
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by APOD »

Jaskin - Ok I see him on the team right out of camp, super physical and alwsys aware of everything around him.

Rattie - Needs to bulk up a bit and get physical, but kids has some hands(reminds me of senko) but his eyes! kid can find the hole good sniper.

Carrier - Really need to pay attention to this guy he is definitely going somewhere.

Binnington - Solid and on a good path, we sure know how to get good young goalies hopefully we keep this one lol
2013-2014 LGB Sponsor of Chris Stewart / Steve Ott and the trade that made it happen!

APOD
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by APOD »

Guess I should mention we are 1-1

Robb_K
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Robb_K »

[quote="APOD"]Jaskin - Ok I see him on the team right out of camp, super physical and alwsys aware of everything around him.

Rattie - Needs to bulk up a bit and get physical, but kids has some hands(reminds me of senko) but his eyes! kid can find the hole good sniper.

Carrier - Really need to pay attention to this guy he is definitely going somewhere.

Binnington - Solid and on a good path, we sure know how to get good young goalies hopefully we keep this one lol[/quote]

How did Hakanpaa look? He's got a lot of the necessary tools to be a successful NHL defenceman. He just needs a little seasoning in the North American game.

APOD
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by APOD »

Robb_K wrote:
APOD wrote: Jaskin - Ok I see him on the team right out of camp, super physical and alwsys aware of everything around him.

Binnington - Solid and on a good path, we sure know how to get good young goalies hopefully we keep this one lol
How did Hakanpaa look? He's got a lot of the necessary tools to be a successful NHL defenceman. He just needs a little seasoning in the North American game.
Didnt pay too much attention but Hakanpaa can play some min has a good conditioning 30min a night should be no big deal to him, just has to play better to earn a spot on a line that plays those long min shifts.

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

APOD wrote:
Robb_K wrote:
APOD wrote: Jaskin - Ok I see him on the team right out of camp, super physical and alwsys aware of everything around him.

Didnt pay too much attention but Hakanpaa can play some min has a good conditioning 30min a night should be no big deal to him, just has to play better to earn a spot on a line that plays those long min shifts.
30 min. a night?
That's more than any other player in the league averaged. Defensemen who log a ton of minutes, max out in the mid 20's on average per game.
LETS GO BLUES RADIO
LIVE weekly broadcasts on YouTube & http://www.LetsGoBlues.com/radio!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/curtprice
Lets Go Blues Radio Twitter: https://twitter.com/lgbradio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cprice12/
Lets Go Blues Radio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lgbradio/

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by ViPeRx007 »

cprice12 wrote:
APOD wrote:
Robb_K wrote:

30 min. a night?
That's more than any other player in the league averaged. Defensemen who log a ton of minutes, max out in the mid 20's on average per game.
Yea but Hakanpaa is a Spartan warrior man-beast. Once you factor that part in it makes sense. In fact, you wonder why he isn't closer to 40min.
2015-2016 Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz (IR) & The Hockey Gods
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko

APOD
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by APOD »

Just rolled a number out :facepalm: