Photo Evidence of Erik Johnson Trying to Sabotage the Blues

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

dmiles2186
Hockey God
Hockey God

Photo Evidence of Erik Johnson Trying to Sabotage the Blues

Post by dmiles2186 »

[tweet][/tweet]

2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Not Ott, because he is a booger-eating dumb dumb

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: Photo Evidence of Erik Johnson Trying to Sabotage the Bl

Post by glen a richter »

This rumor was all over the twitter that Stastny busted his tibia. Got me nervous for a while but the rumor was debunked.
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

I heard Stastny fell off of a truck during a snipe hunt...broke his leg.
LETS GO BLUES RADIO
LIVE weekly broadcasts on YouTube & http://www.LetsGoBlues.com/radio!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/curtprice
Lets Go Blues Radio Twitter: https://twitter.com/lgbradio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cprice12/
Lets Go Blues Radio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lgbradio/

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by ViPeRx007 »

Golf carts are actually safe when used responsibly. Even Erik Johnson said that.
2015-2016 Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz (IR) & The Hockey Gods
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

ViPeRx007 wrote:Golf carts are actually safe when used responsibly. Even Erik Johnson said that.
I played a course up by where my sister lives about 10 years ago. One hole was a par 3, only about 150 yards but it was frikkin straight downhill, practically. Impossible to judge the club, a way harder hole than one would imagine. The worst part was that there was only one cart path down from tee to green and it, too, was at a ridiculous gradient. We were riding the brakes and still sliding down sideways. Golf carts may be safe when used responsibly but whoever designed that hole was being a complete sadistic dick.

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by ViPeRx007 »

glen a richter wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:Golf carts are actually safe when used responsibly. Even Erik Johnson said that.
I played a course up by where my sister lives about 10 years ago. One hole was a par 3, only about 150 yards but it was frikkin straight downhill, practically. Impossible to judge the club, a way harder hole than one would imagine. The worst part was that there was only one cart path down from tee to green and it, too, was at a ridiculous gradient. We were riding the brakes and still sliding down sideways. Golf carts may be safe when used responsibly but whoever designed that hole was being a complete sadistic dick.
:lol:

Yea, that sounds similar to a Par 3 hole at a course in Red Lodge, MT. You basically tee off from the top of a mountain to the green at the bottom that is surrounded by water. It's one of those holes that you absolutely hate, but also kind of like. The golf cart path to get down turns into stupidly steep switchbacks though. Once I was there with a friend and he took off in the cart without me (he wanted to get a better view prior to my shot) and tipped it over going down. Luckily he didn't roll it off the side and didn't die or break anything....except the cart. It wouldn't start after that.

That pretty much ended our day. You can't really blame the cart for that one though. It was mostly retarded course design mixed with user error.
2015-2016 Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz (IR) & The Hockey Gods
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko

not_a_wings_fan
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by not_a_wings_fan »

glen a richter wrote:
Paradise Valley? Hole just like that out there. Crazy how big the slop is.
Official 2008-2015 LGB Sponsor of Barret Jackman

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

not_a_wings_fan wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
Paradise Valley? Hole just like that out there. Crazy how big the slop is.
Upstate New York. Whee I live is flatlands so there's a hole here or there with some slope but nothing like that one. And you get used to what you can hit where there's no terrain so all of a sudden now your club selection goes to hell.