GDT #25: 12/3/14 | 7:00PM CST | @ Blackhawks | NBCSN/KMOX

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

JesusNEVERexisted
All-Star
All-Star

Re: GDT #25: 12/3/14 | 7:00PM CST | @ Blackhawks | NBCSN/KMO

Post by JesusNEVERexisted »

dmiles2186 wrote:
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:Drafting EJ instead of Toews could haunt the Blues for over a decade
It practically has. That was 8 years ago.
I said over a decade. Over at the asylum some say it could haunt the Blues for 20 years and the financial cost is immeasurable considering it could have cost the Blues 1 or 2 Cups or at least 1 or 2 Cup appearances.

Misc. Blues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: GDT #25: 12/3/14 | 7:00PM CST | @ Blackhawks | NBCSN/KMO

Post by Misc. Blues »

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
dmiles2186 wrote:
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:Drafting EJ instead of Toews could haunt the Blues for over a decade
It practically has. That was 8 years ago.
I said over a decade. Over at the asylum some say it could haunt the Blues for 20 years and the financial cost is immeasurable considering it could have cost the Blues 1 or 2 Cups or at least 1 or 2 Cup appearances.
Damn you are stupid...EJ was the #1 prospect that year and any team picking first would have picked him. That's like the Pens not picking Crosby and picking the third prospect...FYI Toews was not second that year either...he went 3rd...Jordan Staal went second you stupid moron. Does that mean the Penguins will be cursed for not picking Toews too? Wait a minute the Pens won a cup with Staal so that can't be true. Oh and Staal is now on the Hurricanes. I would have taken Staal over Toews any day of the week back then and still would.

(This post was not to harm or insult anyone but JNE because he is truly an (Franking) idiot)
2016-2017 official sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo (aka Captain Pie)
2015-2016 official sponsor of Jori Lehtera (aka Yorry)
2014-2015 official sponsor of Jay Bouwmeester (aka Jay-bo)
I hate the Shitcago "Black Holes"©®™...they really suck that much...
The Detoilet "dude bangs" ©®™... suck too...repeatedly and more often... ;)