Playoff brackets?

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

ibldbl
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Playoff brackets?

Post by ibldbl »

Are we playing this year?
Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan O'Reilly 2021 - 2022
Official LGB Sponsor of Colton Parayko 2017 - 2019
Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk 2016 - 2017
Official LGB Sponsor of Troy Brouwer 2015 - 2016
Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz 2013 - 2015

Robb_K
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: Playoff brackets?

Post by Robb_K »

ibldbl wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 7:41 pm
I take this as a joke. But, Yes, The Blues have all the way from Monday May 17th through Dec. 31st to get their series vs. The Avs in, despite the threat of possible Covid-related delays and postponements. The Blues have been playing better lately, and Krug and Hoffman are finally well-integrated into The Blues' team game. So, even with Parayko and Tarasenko still not 100% back from their injuries, I think The Blues have a reasonable chance to win the series. And The Wild match up VERY well against The Golden Knights, with a dominating record against them this season, and over the last 3 years. So, it may even be that IF the Blues get past Colorado, they will have another good matchup vs. The Wild, who they have beaten regularly, recently. But let's take one series at a time.

ibldbl
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by ibldbl »

Robb_K wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 3:39 pm
ibldbl wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 7:41 pm
I take this as a joke. But, Yes, The Blues have all the way from Monday May 17th through Dec. 31st to get their series vs. The Avs in, despite the threat of possible Covid-related delays and postponements. The Blues have been playing better lately, and Krug and Hoffman are finally well-integrated into The Blues' team game. So, even with Parayko and Tarasenko still not 100% back from their injuries, I think The Blues have a reasonable chance to win the series. And The Wild match up VERY well against The Golden Knights, with a dominating record against them this season, and over the last 3 years. So, it may even be that IF the Blues get past Colorado, they will have another good matchup vs. The Wild, who they have beaten regularly, recently. But let's take one series at a time.
Sorry Robb! I think you misunderstand. Every year we pick our playoff brackets on nhl.com, and there is a group for LGB.com. Doesn't seem like this is happening this year.

But thanks for the insightful take on the Blues playoff chances. I sure hope you're right and we make a run!
Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan O'Reilly 2021 - 2022
Official LGB Sponsor of Colton Parayko 2017 - 2019
Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk 2016 - 2017
Official LGB Sponsor of Troy Brouwer 2015 - 2016
Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz 2013 - 2015

theohall
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by theohall »

I see 2 Lets Go Blues private brackets created... Lets Go Blues 2021 and Lets Go Blues Radio - but no idea on the passwords, so...

League Name: Let's Go Blues Website
Password: We're Coming

https://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/leagues/41579
Official LGB sponsor of Robert Thomas 2022-2023 Season