new random observation thread

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

rebelmusic
All-Star
All-Star

Post by rebelmusic »

stlbluz wrote:I take that back - if this doesn't start a riot in Malibu then I'm going to be pissed.
:lol:
Proud LGB Sponsor of my junk!

StillBleedingBlue
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by StillBleedingBlue »

Urgent care could use some work on it's urgency.
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote: Habeus Corpus is for suckaz!

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

OK, I dig the Versus commercial for the playoffs, the one that starts out something like, "1985: Wayne Gretzky makes 'The Great One' sound like an understatement;" however, it bothers me that they say that in 2001 the Cup engraver finally had to learn how to spell "Bourque," which is in flagrant disregard of the fact that Phil Bourque was a member of the Pens from '87-'92.

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

Blueline29 wrote:OK, I dig the Versus commercial for the playoffs, the one that starts out something like, "1985: Wayne Gretzky makes 'The Great One' sound like an understatement;" however, it bothers me that they say that in 2001 the Cup engraver finally had to learn how to spell "Bourque," which is in flagrant disregard of the fact that Phil Bourque was a member of the Pens from '87-'92.
Nerd! :lol:

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

the knob wrote:
Blueline29 wrote:OK, I dig the Versus commercial for the playoffs, the one that starts out something like, "1985: Wayne Gretzky makes 'The Great One' sound like an understatement;" however, it bothers me that they say that in 2001 the Cup engraver finally had to learn how to spell "Bourque," which is in flagrant disregard of the fact that Phil Bourque was a member of the Pens from '87-'92.
Nerd! :lol:
I know! Sad, ain't it? :lol:

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

Blueline29 wrote: I know! Sad, ain't it? :lol:
Finally saw this commercial last night and dug (hehe) the bit about Weight's lifting of the Cup.

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

the knob wrote:
Blueline29 wrote: I know! Sad, ain't it? :lol:
Finally saw this commercial last night and dug (hehe) the bit about Weight's lifting of the Cup.
That's the bit that gets me every time. I love that commercial.

SteveO
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by SteveO »

I really like the Darren McCarty commercial and the fact that he was a healthy scratch last night.

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

Prngr44 wrote:I really like the Darren McCarty commercial and the fact that he was a healthy scratch last night.

Careful, one of our new Wings posters may consider that a personal attack against McCarty (even if it is funny). :twisted:

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

the knob wrote:
Prngr44 wrote:I really like the Darren McCarty commercial and the fact that he was a healthy scratch last night.

Careful, one of our new Wings posters may consider that a personal attack against McCarty (even if it is funny). :twisted:
Did I miss something? Does McCarty post here?
LETS GO BLUES RADIO
LIVE weekly broadcasts on YouTube & http://www.LetsGoBlues.com/radio!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/curtprice
Lets Go Blues Radio Twitter: https://twitter.com/lgbradio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cprice12/
Lets Go Blues Radio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lgbradio/

mdc312
All-Star
All-Star

Post by mdc312 »

another thing that struck me as a little weird is that weight is in there with gretzky, messier, and bourque. i love weight, but he aint really on their level.
[IMG:405:97]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l170/ ... ramrod.jpg[/img]
Anti-taco-legislation-disestablishmenterianism!
Official LGB sponsor of Hollywood changing peoples passwords. keep it up and ill ban you here too.

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

cprice12 wrote:
the knob wrote:

Did I miss something? Does McCarty post here?
You missed my <sarcasm></sarcasm> tags?

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

mdc312 wrote:
another thing that struck me as a little weird is that weight is in there with gretzky, messier, and bourque. i love weight, but he aint really on their level.
Yeah, that's true. Surprised they didn't try to work something in with Andreychuk maybe or Scott Stevens.

mmitchell19
4th Line Mucker
4th Line Mucker

Post by mmitchell19 »

I'm pretty much painting a bulls-eye on my back here, but this is the random observation thread after all...

I'm strangely attracted to Erin, the badass pink-haired esurance cartoon bimbo. I'm not sure whether I should be ashamed of that or not. :oops: :?:

ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ksbluesfan »

mmitchell19 wrote:I'm pretty much painting a bulls-eye on my back here, but this is the random observation thread after all...

I'm strangely attracted to Erin, the badass pink-haired esurance cartoon bimbo. I'm not sure whether I should be ashamed of that or not. :oops: :?:
You're not alone.

:oops:

I kind of like the Irish Spring wenches too.

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

mmitchell19 wrote:I'm pretty much painting a bulls-eye on my back here, but this is the random observation thread after all...

That's nothin'. I know chicks attracted to the Geico cavemen. Seriously.

Me? I love the guy in that Stop Sign antivirus software commercial.

rebelmusic
All-Star
All-Star

Post by rebelmusic »

ksbluesfan wrote:

You're not alone.

The brunette Irish Spring ho that pops up out of the bottle gives me teh red rocket.
Proud LGB Sponsor of my junk!

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

There is similar sentiment in another forum I read, so you're not the only cartoon perv out there. :D

section319
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by section319 »

rebelmusic wrote:
ksbluesfan wrote:

You're not alone.

The brunette Irish Spring ho that pops up out of the bottle gives me teh red rocket.
++
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.

ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ksbluesfan »

I'm on my way to Houston. KCI has free wireles in all of the terminals. Why don't all airports? Granted, it's as slow as wireless, but it's better than nothing and it's free.

What are the odds that I'll be able to watch the NHL playoffs in Houston? The only place I know of that has Center Ice closes at 11:00.