new random observation thread

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: new random observation thread

Post by goon attack »

McClement9 wrote:I'd say its pretty gay, yes.

If I saw someone one playing with another guys sack, I'd think he'd have to be gay.
Do you have a problem with homosexuals?
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

goon attack wrote:

If I saw someone one playing with another guys sack, I'd think he'd have to be gay.
Does having a problem with you count as having a problem with "homosexualS"?

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
goon attack wrote:

I'm a heterosexual so I don't see how it could.

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

Philo
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by Philo »

goon attack wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
goon attack wrote:

I'm a heterosexual so I don't see how it could.

So you say,i think that is where most of your problems stem from,just a guess.
"Philo can stalk with impunity"Goon Attack

Nyghtewynd
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by Nyghtewynd »

There is a distinct lack of random in this thread.

Great sale on DS games on Amazon.com today: buy 2, get 1 free.
dhabums wrote:You and your buddies here are a joke and most of this site knows it.
Sponsor of Having A Real Good Time, Happy Pony, and all those who suffer from being right all the time.

McClement9
All-Star
All-Star

Post by McClement9 »

goon attack wrote:

Nope

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

That's good. Do you have a problem with Christians?

McClement9
All-Star
All-Star

Post by McClement9 »

goon attack wrote:That's good. Do you have a problem with Christians?
Depends on how hardcore they are. Like the lady who was "praising Jesus" in the lineup at sears behind me the other day

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

McClement9 wrote:
Depends on how hardcore they are. Like the lady who was "praising Jesus" in the lineup at sears behind me the other day
You find that more freaky than a man ramming his erection into another man's anus?

I dunno man....

McClement9
All-Star
All-Star

Post by McClement9 »

goon attack wrote:
McClement9 wrote:
You find that more freaky than a man ramming his erection into another man's anus?

I dunno man....
But the church thing was in public :lol:

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

So, you've never been to The Complex? :lol:

McClement9
All-Star
All-Star

Post by McClement9 »

goon attack wrote:So, you've never been to The Complex? :lol:
Never heard of it. So no.

stinkdified
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by stinkdified »

charging people for software is bullshit
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

stinkdified wrote:charging people for software is bullshit
Well, people should get paid for their work.
But charging hundreds of dollars for software, is pretty steep. Putting software on a cd costs pennies...yet the charge is hundreds of dollars sometimes to the consumer.

Seems like a ripoff sometimes.
LETS GO BLUES RADIO
LIVE weekly broadcasts on YouTube & http://www.LetsGoBlues.com/radio!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/curtprice
Lets Go Blues Radio Twitter: https://twitter.com/lgbradio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cprice12/
Lets Go Blues Radio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lgbradio/

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

cprice12 wrote:
But charging hundreds of dollars for software, is pretty steep. Putting software on a cd costs pennies...yet the charge is hundreds of dollars sometimes to the consumer.

I need you to make me a new website, but I'll only pay $2 for it since it's just electrons and JPEGs and stuff.

stinkdified
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by stinkdified »

the knob wrote:
cprice12 wrote:

I need you to make me a new website, but I'll only pay $2 for it since it's just electrons and JPEGs and stuff.
man, wtf. im an EE with the bitterness of a comp sci/software engineer/etc (refer to office space). I just hate the fact that open source software is usually at par or better than (most) stuff you pay for (unless its completely specialized software). And even then, proprietary software is usually shit anyway. Im just pissed that I am going to have to install a pirated copy of autocad on my computer 'cause my company is trying to squeeze licenses and only giving the full version to the cadd guys. engineers only get a viewer, and i can't deal with that shit. i have to be able to see where the drawings are sourced from and other shit you can't get from the viewer. i mean, really, if you get down to the nitty-gritty, i will not be changing shit on the drawings, so, why shouldn't i be able to have access to everything as long as i dont save (or save a copy)? shouldn't that be an option?
bah!
ps i believe a full copy of autocad w/o the electrical/mechanical/whatever package will run you around 2700 smackaroonies
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

the knob wrote:
cprice12 wrote:

Not really the same thing.
If you wanted an exact copy of a website I have already done, I'd gladly put it on cd for you for a greatly reduced price.
But if you wanted something custom made specifically for you or your company (which is what I do), then you would be charged more.
LETS GO BLUES RADIO
LIVE weekly broadcasts on YouTube & http://www.LetsGoBlues.com/radio!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/curtprice
Lets Go Blues Radio Twitter: https://twitter.com/lgbradio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cprice12/
Lets Go Blues Radio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lgbradio/

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

Frank Caliendo + the dancing chick from the Southwest Bank commercial = 2 people I'd like to hit with an RPG

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

If I hear another player or coach use the phrase "...play for the name on the front of the jersey, not the one on the back", I'll fire a puck through the neighbor's window. That has to be the most overused cliche' in the sports world, and it got old a long time ago. What really pisses me off about it is that there's a Versus commercial where Toews says that.

SteveO
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by SteveO »

Ruutu15 wrote:If I hear another player or coach use the phrase "...play for the name on the front of the jersey, not the one on the back", I'll fire a puck through the neighbor's window. That has to be the most overused cliche' in the sports world, and it got old a long time ago. What really pisses me off about it is that there's a Versus commercial where Toews says that.
All the "sound bite" interviews drive me nuts too.

"We just gotta go out there and play our game" etc etc