new random observation thread

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

goon attack wrote:I have a 5 month old daughter to whom I say "Oh noes!" to all the time.
Have you accused her of melting at the dinner table yet? :D

Willie the Pimp
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by Willie the Pimp »

Never watch The Wiggles if you want your children to be straight.

Steve Levy Sucks
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Steve Levy Sucks »

Willie the Pimp wrote:Never watch The Wiggles if you want your children to be straight.
Is that what happened to you? I always assumed you were more of a 'Barney' type of ghey.

Willie the Pimp
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by Willie the Pimp »

Steve Levy Sucks wrote:
Willie the Pimp wrote:Never watch The Wiggles if you want your children to be straight.
Is that what happened to you? I always assumed you were more of a 'Barney' type of ghey.
Barney doesn't care about black people.

rebelmusic
All-Star
All-Star

Post by rebelmusic »

Willie the Pimp wrote:
Steve Levy Sucks wrote:
Barney doesn't care about black people.
Racist.
Proud LGB Sponsor of my junk!

Steve Levy Sucks
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Maybe this was asked already in the HOF 'Ask Hollywood' thread, but I don't remember. What exactly was Meatloaf referring to when he sang 'I would do anything for love, but I won't do that'?

Did he mean he wouldn't do anything for love, even though he said he would, or was he referring to something more sinister, like getting porked in teh butt with a strap-on?

Hollywood

Post by Hollywood »

Steve Levy Sucks wrote:Maybe this was asked already in the HOF 'Ask Hollywood' thread, but I don't remember. What exactly was Meatloaf referring to when he sang 'I would do anything for love, but I won't do that'?

Did he mean he wouldn't do anything for love, even though he said he would, or was he referring to something more sinister, like getting porked in teh butt with a strap-on?
I can answer this.

"I would do anything for love, but I won't ((Frank) a Wings fan) do that."

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

My face is as bald as Wood's melting dome.

Steve Levy Sucks
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

the knob wrote:My face is as bald as Wood's melting dome.
You two should get a room.

Hollywood

Post by Hollywood »

Steve Levy Sucks wrote:
Still have your camera and your checkbook? It can be arranged again.

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

Steve Levy Sucks wrote:
No room is big enough to contain what hapens when Steve Levy Sucks the knob.

Steve Levy Sucks
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

I will never go snowboarding again, well at least not until my broken shoulder and collar bone heal.

Steve Levy Sucks
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Tip of the Day: Never, and I mean never, eat sausage cheese balls with onion & jalapeno peppers, stuffed jalapeno peppers wrapped with bacon, onion & pepper topped pizza, spicy buffalo wings and 18 budweisers unless your bathroom is equipped with a fire extinguisher and an automatic sprinkler system and you are fully prepared to dial 911 and have the fire department assist in putting the fire out that is shooting out of your ass.

o$o
Prospect
Prospect

Post by o$o »

A tragedy of epic proportions it is...

I log on this morning to see if there are any answers to my question on the disappearance of SMP only to find that my entire thread has been deleted. Reminiscent of Nazi dictator censorship, the voice, opinions and truth from the common folk has been stiefeld, suppressed and vanquished. The almighty LGB Mods must feel the truth is best, better left untold.

Tis a sad, sad day... :cry:

RIP - SMP
Stupidity, like hydrogen, is one of the basic building blocks of the Universe.

-Frank Zappa

Steve Levy Sucks
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

o$o wrote:A tragedy of epic proportions it is...

I log on this morning to see if there are any answers to my question on the disappearance of SMP only to find that my entire thread has been deleted. Reminiscent of Nazi dictator censorship, the voice, opinions and truth from the common folk has been stiefeld, suppressed and vanquished. The almighty LGB Mods must feel the truth is best, better left untold.

Tis a sad, sad day... :cry:

RIP - SMP
This should be in the 'bitching' thread, as you had no random observation whatsoever. :lol:

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

Steve Levy Sucks wrote:Tip of the Day: Never, and I mean never, eat sausage cheese balls with onion & jalapeno peppers, stuffed jalapeno peppers wrapped with bacon, onion & pepper topped pizza, spicy buffalo wings and 18 budweisers unless your bathroom is equipped with a fire extinguisher and an automatic sprinkler system and you are fully prepared to dial 911 and have the fire department assist in putting the fire out that is shooting out of your ass.
Make Kirk Maltby use some protection next time and your ass will not be flaming like the rest of you. At least that's what Hollywood would suggest.

Steve Levy Sucks
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

the knob wrote:
Steve Levy Sucks wrote:Tip of the Day: Never, and I mean never, eat sausage cheese balls with onion & jalapeno peppers, stuffed jalapeno peppers wrapped with bacon, onion & pepper topped pizza, spicy buffalo wings and 18 budweisers unless your bathroom is equipped with a fire extinguisher and an automatic sprinkler system and you are fully prepared to dial 911 and have the fire department assist in putting the fire out that is shooting out of your ass.
Make Kirk Maltby use some protection next time and your ass will not be flaming like the rest of you. At least that's what Hollywood would suggest.
Thanks for the tip. Only someone with ghey induced flaming-ass syndrome could have offered such great advice.

mdc312
All-Star
All-Star

Post by mdc312 »

[IMG:405:97]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l170/ ... ramrod.jpg[/img]
Anti-taco-legislation-disestablishmenterianism!
Official LGB sponsor of Hollywood changing peoples passwords. keep it up and ill ban you here too.

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

Too damn many Red Wings jerseys at my son's hockey practice last night. Is five too young to teach him proper hatred of the winged wheel and how to put a beatdown on his teammates that wear it?

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by ViPeRx007 »

the knob wrote:Too damn many Red Wings jerseys at my son's hockey practice last night. Is five too young to teach him proper hatred of the winged wheel and how to put a beatdown on his teammates that wear it?
If anything it's too old. You'd better get crackin' on instilling some hate into that boy!
2015-2016 Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz (IR) & The Hockey Gods
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko