new random observation thread

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Rowdy
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Rowdy »

Why we split up:

She told me we couldn't afford beer anymore and I'd have to quit drinking.

Then I caught her spending:

$65 on make-up, $150 for a cut & color, $30 for a manicure, $40 for a pedicure, $50 on vitamins, $300 on clothes, and $600 for a gym membership.

I asked how come I had to give up stuff and not her.

She said she needed it to look pretty for me.

I told her that was what the beer was for.

I don't think she's coming back.

SmokeMorePot
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by SmokeMorePot »

Rowdy wrote:I love ni@@er COX
I know who did 911
ImageImageImage

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Amanda Peet makes me feel funny down there.
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

Repeal-56a
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by Repeal-56a »

goon attack wrote:Amanda Bynes makes me feel like a pedophile.
FTFY

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Repeal-56a wrote:
goon attack wrote:Amanda Bynes makes me feel like a pedophile.
FTFY
Not in.
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ksbluesfan »

The latest NHL Panel Questionnaire is just weird. They list about 20 players, and I'm supposed to respond to things like "funny, sincere, cute, good listener" and so on. I'm sorry, but I'm not about to say anything positive about any Red Wings. Sure, Zetterberg is talented, but I've never once considered whether he was cute or not. The first player was Shanahan. The only thing I could think about was Craig Janney. Needless to say, "trustworthy" was not a word I used to describe Shanny.

De-Spirited
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by De-Spirited »

ksbluesfan wrote:The latest NHL Panel Questionnaire is just weird. They list about 20 players, and I'm supposed to respond to things like "funny, sincere, cute, good listener" and so on. I'm sorry, but I'm not about to say anything positive about any Red Wings. Sure, Zetterberg is talented, but I've never once considered whether he was cute or not. The first player was Shanahan. The only thing I could think about was Craig Janney. Needless to say, "trustworthy" was not a word I used to describe Shanny.
:plusplus:

the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by the knob »

ksbluesfan wrote:The latest NHL Panel Questionnaire is just weird. They list about 20 players, and I'm supposed to respond to things like "funny, sincere, cute, good listener" and so on. I'm sorry, but I'm not about to say anything positive about any Red Wings. Sure, Zetterberg is talented, but I've never once considered whether he was cute or not. The first player was Shanahan. The only thing I could think about was Craig Janney. Needless to say, "trustworthy" was not a word I used to describe Shanny.
Interesting, you got a different list than me. Lidstrom was the first player and only Wing in the bunch. Other players were Forsberg, Modano, Crosby, Ovechkin, Cheechoo, Thornton, and a few others. Seemed like a very odd survey to me.

SIU LAW
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by SIU LAW »

ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ksbluesfan »

SIU LAW wrote:Image
I guess that means Maple Leaf fans are afraid of Canadiens fans.

Nyghtewynd
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by Nyghtewynd »

I got a similar one today...pictures of players, and then questions as to whether I knew their names or not. I didn't know one. I swear--there are probably only 20-25 guys in the NHL that I'd know by looking, and half of them are former Blues. I wouldn't know most of these guys if they walked up to me wearing a sign that said, "I AM _____" and kicked me in the crotch.
dhabums wrote:You and your buddies here are a joke and most of this site knows it.
Sponsor of Having A Real Good Time, Happy Pony, and all those who suffer from being right all the time.

ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ksbluesfan »

Nyghtewynd wrote:
I got a similar one today...pictures of players, and then questions as to whether I knew their names or not. I didn't know one. I swear--there are probably only 20-25 guys in the NHL that I'd know by looking, and half of them are former Blues. I wouldn't know most of these guys if they walked up to me wearing a sign that said, "I AM _____" and kicked me in the crotch.
I was pretty bad at that one too. I knew Mats Sundin, Marty Turco, Teamu Selanne, Scott Gomez, Dany Heatley, Joe Sakic and Roberto Luongo.

I wish I didn't recognize any of them. Why does the NHL want to know if I think Dany Heatley is cute?

SIU LAW
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by SIU LAW »

That survey was asinine and I continually was thinking “WTF?!?”. I knew about half of the players…

ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ksbluesfan »

SIU LAW wrote:That survey was asinine and I continually was thinking “WTF?!?”. I knew about half of the players…
OK, come clean. You said Darren McCarty was attractive.

:lol:

SIU LAW
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by SIU LAW »

I didn’t have him on my survey…but I did say Joe Sakic was smokin’ hot!

ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ksbluesfan »

SIU LAW wrote:I didn’t have him on my survey…but I did say Joe Sakic was smokin’ hot!
:lol:

The most recognizable face in hockey was skipped.

[img]http://www.phoenixcoyotes.com/images/pl ... ci_150.jpg[/img]

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

It's Crispin Glover!!!!

Yeah, I hated that survey, too.

sanscrit

Post by sanscrit »

ksbluesfan wrote:
SIU LAW wrote:Image
I guess that means Maple Leaf fans are afraid of Canadiens fans.
frenchies have teh AIDS!!!!111

McClement9
All-Star
All-Star

Post by McClement9 »

Rowdy wrote:Why we split up:

She told me we couldn't afford beer anymore and I'd have to quit drinking.

Then I caught her spending:

$65 on make-up, $150 for a cut & color, $30 for a manicure, $40 for a pedicure, $50 on vitamins, $300 on clothes, and $600 for a gym membership.

I asked how come I had to give up stuff and not her.

She said she needed it to look pretty for me.

I told her that was what the beer was for.

I don't think she's coming back.
:lol: :lol:

SMS Bleeds Blue
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by SMS Bleeds Blue »

I'm trying to decide which is funnier:

(a) the spate of SMP-related protest threads, sigs, and the like; or
(2) the fact that it took almost two weeks for anyone to notice that he was gone.
Covenant wrote:It's been a couple years since the Wings have been shutout, and it certainly won't be broken by the lowly Blues.