new random observation thread

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

not_a_wings_fan
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by not_a_wings_fan »

Claim: The BBC reported on a lion's mutilating 42 midgets in a Cambodian ring-fight.

clicky

:roll:

...but that would still be pretty sweet to watch if it were true.

:lol:
Official 2008-2015 LGB Sponsor of Barret Jackman

mdc312
All-Star
All-Star

Post by mdc312 »

:( i thought everything on the intranett was true...
[IMG:405:97]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l170/ ... ramrod.jpg[/img]
Anti-taco-legislation-disestablishmenterianism!
Official LGB sponsor of Hollywood changing peoples passwords. keep it up and ill ban you here too.

not_a_wings_fan
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by not_a_wings_fan »

mdc312 wrote::( i thought everything on the intranett was true...
teh intarwebs can be tough places.
Official 2008-2015 LGB Sponsor of Barret Jackman

stlcujo
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by stlcujo »

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... unak&hl=en

tunak tunak tun!

if you dont like indians, their music, or the way they dress. you prolly shouldnt watch this, but i did.. and laughed my ass off

mdc312
All-Star
All-Star

Post by mdc312 »

silver dollar city blows six flags out of the water
Official LGB sponsor of Hollywood changing peoples passwords. keep it up and ill ban you here too.

Winning Unlimited
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Winning Unlimited »

My lawyer gave me a box of nerds to eat. I told him it would be cannibalism.

mdc312
All-Star
All-Star

Post by mdc312 »

stlcujo wrote:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... unak&hl=en

tunak tunak tun!

if you dont like indians, their music, or the way they dress. you prolly shouldnt watch this, but i did.. and laughed my ass off
ROFL

its like a better version of Sean Paul

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by ViPeRx007 »

not_a_wings_fan wrote:Claim: The BBC reported on a lion's mutilating 42 midgets in a Cambodian ring-fight.

clicky

:roll:

...but that would still be pretty sweet to watch if it were true.

:lol:
It's still a plausible occurrence though.

I'd bet you 10 spicy chicken sandwiches that if you stuck 42 midgets in a ring with a lion, the lion would win.

Well, I suppose if the midgets were equipped with bow staffs or something they could win.
2015-2016 Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz (IR) & The Hockey Gods
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko

stlcujo
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by stlcujo »

to much disbelief, midgets have opposable thumbs. which they can use to rip out the throat and eyes of the lion, thus killing it. the lion would prolly take out 50% of them by this point... but who cares

"a crowded elevator smells very different to a midget."

mdc312
All-Star
All-Star

Post by mdc312 »

anyone seen the trailer on TV for the movie "Unaccompanied Minors"? the song that plays basically sums up the plot of the movie. it sounds like its a parody of the movie but its for real. the shit is so corny it was funny the first time but now it is so grating i have to change the channel. movies suck so bad these days...

EDIT: Here it is

big d note
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by big d note »

The day after our moderate snowstorm in Denver, the streets are still snowy since it hasn't climbed above freezing yet. This morning I was sitting at a light and watched a car pull onto the street in front of me and start climbing a snowy gradual hill. It was big 80s Oldsmobile hooptie, and as they rounded the corner the driver's door swung open. Then the passenger door swung open. The occupants pulled the doors closed and held them shut as the car started to climb the hill. Then the rear wheel drive started slipping on the ice and the car began fishtailing, and the doors swung open again. They pulled the doors shut as they started changing lanes. After wandering into the left lane they fishtailed again and nearly drifted into the oncoming lanes. I passed them and turned after that, but I wonder if they made it to their destination without sliding into a ditch or falling out of the car as the door swung open going around a turn.
Official Sponsor of Ray Barile
[Dooger] 9:10 am: That David [Backes] is a cool dude.
RIP Pavol Demitra - I hope you are "so hoppy" wherever you are now

rebelmusic
All-Star
All-Star

Post by rebelmusic »

mdc312 wrote:these parents are raising the future inmates of American penitentaries. there is a link to the video on the right side of the page.

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/a ... =43603&s=d
These are the same people who call Kramer a racist. How many times did these n bombs drop the n bomb?
Proud LGB Sponsor of my junk!

mdc312
All-Star
All-Star

Post by mdc312 »

Got really drunk on saturday and went down to the game. Didnt really care that we lost at that point. Stlcujo (tim) mooned everybody waiting in line right for autographs right above Legace's head through the window. Then about six security guys came running out through all the smokers but he was long gone. I was laughing my ass off.

Later that night at about three we ran out of beer, so off to the east side we went. Tim had passed out so it was another friend and I. Didnt know where we were going exactly (very stupid), but we went anyway. We are only 20 so we were trying to find a little hole in the wall place where I wouldnt get carded. After about 20 minutes and no gas station we see a bar thats still jumping. We go in and immediately get patted down for weapons. We are the only white people in the whole place, but since im not a racist and im drunk im only mildly concerned. I should have known better after getting patted down. Not 30 seconds after we sit down with our beers at least 8 shots ring out on the dance floor. We immediately hit the deck and everybody goes crazy. About 3 more guns come out but luckily no more shots are fired. As soon as the door clears out we head to the car as the police are walking in, find a gas station, buy some tallboys, and make a beeline back to webster.

SteveO
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by SteveO »

mdc312 wrote:Got really drunk on saturday and went down to the game. Didnt really care that we lost at that point. Stlcujo (tim) mooned everybody waiting in line right for autographs right above Legace's head through the window. Then about six security guys came running out through all the smokers but he was long gone. I was laughing my ass off.

Later that night at about three we ran out of beer, so off to the east side we went. Tim had passed out so it was another friend and I. Didnt know where we were going exactly (very stupid), but we went anyway. We are only 20 so we were trying to find a little hole in the wall place where I wouldnt get carded. After about 20 minutes and no gas station we see a bar thats still jumping. We go in and immediately get patted down for weapons. We are the only white people in the whole place, but since im not a racist and im drunk im only mildly concerned. I should have known better after getting patted down. Not 30 seconds after we sit down with our beers at least 8 shots ring out on the dance floor. We immediately hit the deck and everybody goes crazy. About 3 more guns come out but luckily no more shots are fired. As soon as the door clears out we head to the car as the police are walking in, find a gas station, buy some tallboys, and make a beeline back to webster.
So how did you like the Pink Slip?

mdc312
All-Star
All-Star

Post by mdc312 »

what the hells the pink slip? sounds like a strip club. the only strip club ive ever been to was crystal palace on a wednesday night. some of the ugliest broads i have ever seen. and they were real strict with the carding. but this chick we were with got up on stage and stripped down to her panties. she was easily the hottest one there.

this place we went to on saturday was just a shitty little bar with a dance floor. probably my dumbest idea yet.

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by ViPeRx007 »

mdc312 wrote:what the hells the pink slip? sounds like a strip club. the only strip club ive ever been to was crystal palace on a wednesday night. some of the ugliest broads i have ever seen. and they were real strict with the carding. but this chick we were with got up on stage and stripped down to her panties. she was easily the hottest one there.

this place we went to on saturday was just a shitty little bar with a dance floor. probably my dumbest idea yet.
For some reason I doubt it.
2015-2016 Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz (IR) & The Hockey Gods
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko

mdc312
All-Star
All-Star

Post by mdc312 »

ViPeRx007 wrote:
mdc312 wrote:what the hells the pink slip? sounds like a strip club. the only strip club ive ever been to was crystal palace on a wednesday night. some of the ugliest broads i have ever seen. and they were real strict with the carding. but this chick we were with got up on stage and stripped down to her panties. she was easily the hottest one there.

For some reason I doubt it.
yeah yeah

Hollywood

Post by Hollywood »

mdc312 wrote:Got really drunk on saturday and went down to the game. Didnt really care that we lost at that point. Stlcujo (tim) mooned everybody waiting in line right for autographs right above Legace's head through the window. Then about six security guys came running out through all the smokers but he was long gone. I was laughing my ass off.

[img:155:81]http://www.heathenworld.com/graphics/bs.gif[/img]

mdc312
All-Star
All-Star

Post by mdc312 »

thats 100% true homie.

mdc312
All-Star
All-Star

Post by mdc312 »