anti-bitching, part 3 (?)

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Which makes you happiest?

knowing that if Forsberg returns, he's already said he won't go to Detroit
20%
fumigation
8%
the concept of using Bryan Marchment's skull as a pencil cup
22%
girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
50%

Total votes: 50

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

anti-bitching, part 3 (?)

Post by Blueline29 »

OK, I guess it was pruned again, so I had to go and create a brand-spankin' new thread simply to comment that I just found out that my parents DO, in fact, get the NHL Network, which should enable me to survive having to housesit for them for the next week. It doesn't quite make up for the unfreakingbelievably horrible dialup connection I'm having to deal with during that time, but it at least gives me something entertaining to watch while I'm waiting 10 minutes for a page to load (or simply to be notified that the connection has, yet again, failed. Grrrrrr.)
Last edited by Blueline29 on Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

if your parents were rich and connected they could afford high speed internet
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

Philo
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by Philo »

goon attack wrote:if your parents were rich and connected they could afford high speed internet

"If you only had a brain"
"Philo can stalk with impunity"Goon Attack

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

:lol:

Actually, my parents are rich and connected, but they live in an area of Wildwood that doesn't have enough residents per sq. mile to "warrant" Charter service. They've been stuck with this shitty service for years, but recently it's hit an all-time low. I called yesterday to bitch a blue streak at AT&T :x :x :x , and they suugested a number of causes, such as the fact that the phone cord I was using was too long, noise on the line (which isn't the case), or the fact that perhaps it was just time for me to get a new computer. :lol: Those were their possible causes for my having been bumped 27 times in 2.5 hours yesterday afternoon (yes, I kept track...when I get pissed, I break out the statistics.)

Dammit, now I've gone and turned this into a bitch. I've hijacked my own thread. DAMN YOU, AT&T WORLDNET "SERVICE"! DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL!!

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Philo wrote:
goon attack wrote:if your parents were rich and connected they could afford high speed internet

a sense of humor would serve you well because I think there's a pretty wonderful guy under that bitter exterior

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ksbluesfan »

If this thread was a poll, it wouldn't get pruned.

Nsane2Bme
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Nsane2Bme »

back on topic...

Hawaii in 5 more days... 8)
John Davidson: "We're not dismantling the team ... we're building a team. That's what the fans want. The fans we talked to wanted to build a big strong team for the future. This is what ownership has promised when we got here in July."

ohio BLUES
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ohio BLUES »

ksbluesfan wrote:If this thread was a poll, it wouldn't get pruned.
Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?
Official LGB.com Sponsor of Gymrat Ken Hitchcock

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

ohio BLUES wrote:
Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?
He used to be fish. The Smithsonian said so.

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

Excellent point. I'll see what I can do about that.

ksbluesfan
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ksbluesfan »

Blueline29 wrote:

Good job.

Wait, I'm supposed to complain about something, right? Why the heck isn't there an option for "Aode is a tool"?

:twisted:

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

ksbluesfan wrote:
Blueline29 wrote:

Good job.

Wait, I'm supposed to complain about something, right? Why the heck isn't there an option for "Aode is a tool"?

:twisted:
No, no complaining here; this is anti-bitching--you know, sweetness and light, happy daisy fields and frolicking kittens.

Or this, if you prefer:

:D
Last edited by Blueline29 on Thu May 29, 2008 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jackman_the_Iceman
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by Jackman_the_Iceman »

Philo wrote:

Get off of Goon's nads. You do realize that you only post whenever Goon attack does, don't you? There are only 2 sure things in life; Death and Philo posting a comment immediately after Goon's post. Sorry, just calling a spade a spade.

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

I'm home temporarily (to watch the game) and thus temporarily have my high-speed, non-constantly-disconnecting internet back. Ahhhhh....... life is good. 8)

Winning Unlimited
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Winning Unlimited »

If they were connected, they'd have the high speed internet by definition.

Nsane2Bme
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Nsane2Bme »

Nsane2Bme wrote:back on topic...

Hawaii in 5 more days... 8)
um, make that 4.
John Davidson: "We're not dismantling the team ... we're building a team. That's what the fans want. The fans we talked to wanted to build a big strong team for the future. This is what ownership has promised when we got here in July."

Nsane2Bme
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Nsane2Bme »

:lol: I just realized "fumigation" was an option! :lol: 8)

marco
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by marco »

I love teh mathematics

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

I have little to no interest in the Lightning-'Canes game, but I can't tear myself away because it's in HD and I'm watching it on an insanely sweet TV. It's just so pretty.

ohio BLUES
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ohio BLUES »

Blueline29 wrote:I have little to no interest in the Lightning-'Canes game, but I can't tear myself away because it's in HD and I'm watching it on an insanely sweet TV. It's just so pretty.
++

I wish teh Blues were in HD more.
Official LGB.com Sponsor of Gymrat Ken Hitchcock