(Help with Judicial Politics class) Survey question

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Of the options given, what was the most important (however you define it) decision the Supreme Court ever handed down?

Decision in Roe vs. Wade
2
10%
Decision in Brown vs. Board of Education of Topeka
5
24%
Decision in Heart of Atlanta Motel vs. United States
0
No votes
Decision in NLRB vs. Jones & Laughlin Steel Corporation
4
19%
Decision in Marbury vs. Madison
10
48%
 
Total votes : 21

Postby SIU LAW » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:19 am

ViPeRx007 wrote:What's a "Supreme Court"? Is that something you can get at teh Taco Bell?


Yes, but only when the Blues score 8 goals in one game.
User avatar
SIU LAW
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 8683
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:26 am
Location: Hockey God Party Room

Postby goon attack » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:40 am

Did the obligatory "Supreme Court"/Mexican food joke get dropped in this thread yet?

Oh I see it has. I'm shocked. :D
Official '13-'14 sponsor of another season of bitter disappointment
Past Sponsorships: '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller
User avatar
goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 17050
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm

Postby SIU LAW » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:43 am

goon attack wrote:Did the obligatory "Supreme Court"/Mexican food joke get dropped in this thread yet?

Oh I see it has. I'm shocked. :D


(Cheesy) Melt.
User avatar
SIU LAW
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 8683
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:26 am
Location: Hockey God Party Room

Postby deadphish » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:13 pm

KEN U EET GRAPES ON TEH TACOS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie
Image
User avatar
deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3469
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:42 am
Location: Provo, Spain

Postby BluesfaninMI » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:36 pm

Marbury vs. Madison made it possible for the other cases to be decided, so by default, its the most important.
User avatar
BluesfaninMI
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1116
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:27 pm
Location: East Lansing, MI

Postby cprice12 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:18 am

TC wrote:i know that's the first thing you look for in a website - a good man:man ratio. makes it easier for you to find the cornhole.

what about the decision for Aode in the case of Aode vs. LGB? the most lopsided trade in Blues history.


I don't think I've ever heard anyone bitch and moan about anything as much as you bitch and moan about everything.

Just let it go. Your agenda is old and tired.

But maybe that's just me.
Image
Image
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19447
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Postby TC » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:59 am

cprice12 wrote:I don't think I've ever heard anyone bitch and moan about anything as much as you bitch and moan about everything.

Just let it go. Your agenda is old and tired.

But maybe that's just me.

I only hear that type of response less than five percent of the time. Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that. You are old and tired? Thank you for editing my avatar for me. I am sure the cornhole bot complained to his programmer.
TC
 

Postby deadphish » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:57 am

cprice12 wrote:
TC wrote:i know that's the first thing you look for in a website - a good man:man ratio. makes it easier for you to find the cornhole.

what about the decision for Aode in the case of Aode vs. LGB? the most lopsided trade in Blues history.


I don't think I've ever heard anyone bitch and moan about anything as much as you bitch and moan about everything.

Just let it go. Your agenda is old and tired.

But maybe that's just me.
Don't sell yourself short. You can bitch and moan with the best of them, Grapes.
Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie
Image
User avatar
deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3469
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:42 am
Location: Provo, Spain

Postby deadphish » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:05 am

TC wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:
eastcoastbluesman wrote:not a lot of ladies on here, huh?


not a lot of men either...

i know that's the first thing you look for in a website - a good man:man ratio. makes it easier for you to find the cornhole.

what about the decision for Aode in the case of Aode vs. LGB? the most lopsided trade in Blues history.
Also teh darksest day in Let's Go Grapes history....errr Blues.
Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie
Image
User avatar
deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3469
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:42 am
Location: Provo, Spain

Postby WaukeeBlues » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:17 pm

BluesfaninMI wrote:Marbury vs. Madison made it possible for the other cases to be decided, so by default, its the most important.


That's what my line of reasoning was...
Image
User avatar
WaukeeBlues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 4648
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Phi Alpha

Postby cprice12 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:25 pm

TC wrote:Thank you for editing my avatar for me. I am sure the cornhole bot complained to his programmer.


Whatever.
Go take it somewhere else please.
I'm tired of it.

(I would have PM'd you about this...but you haven't even looked at the last four I have sent you.)
Image
Image
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19447
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Postby WaukeeBlues » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:26 pm

TC wrote:
cprice12 wrote:I don't think I've ever heard anyone bitch and moan about anything as much as you bitch and moan about everything.

Just let it go. Your agenda is old and tired.

But maybe that's just me.

I only hear that type of response less than five percent of the time. Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that. You are old and tired? Thank you for editing my avatar for me. I am sure the cornhole bot complained to his programmer.


:lol: :lol:

You do well enough by yourself, you don't need anyone's help.
Image
User avatar
WaukeeBlues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 4648
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Phi Alpha

Postby deadphish » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:15 pm

WaukeeBlues wrote:
TC wrote:
cprice12 wrote:I don't think I've ever heard anyone bitch and moan about anything as much as you bitch and moan about everything.

Just let it go. Your agenda is old and tired.

But maybe that's just me.

I only hear that type of response less than five percent of the time. Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that. You are old and tired? Thank you for editing my avatar for me. I am sure the cornhole bot complained to his programmer.


:lol: :lol:

You do well enough by yourself, you don't need anyone's help.
STFU. You are a tool, Aode.
Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie
Image
User avatar
deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3469
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:42 am
Location: Provo, Spain

Postby cprice12 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:04 pm

Thanks to TC and deadphish for ruining this thread.

I hope the author got the help he was asking for.
Image
Image
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19447
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Previous

Return to Everything Else [OT]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dmiles2186, JesusNEVERexisted and 3 guests