GET YOUR BREAD AND MILK WHILE YOU CAN!!!1!11!!

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by ViPeRx007 »

Every year it's the same thing with you pansies....

oH NoeS!11 teh SNOW111

:lol:

Oh, and global warming is the biggest crock of crap ever.
2015-2016 Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz (IR) & The Hockey Gods
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko

Sucker Punch
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Sucker Punch »

crazy blues fan
All-Star
All-Star

Post by crazy blues fan »

Why can't we have a snow like this? :D
Thanks to Viper for the great sig!

ohio BLUES
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ohio BLUES »

crazy blues fan wrote:
I've seen walls of snow that high... 12,000+ feet up in the Rockies :shock:
Official LGB.com Sponsor of Gymrat Ken Hitchcock

crazy blues fan
All-Star
All-Star

Post by crazy blues fan »

ohio BLUES wrote:
crazy blues fan wrote:
I've seen walls of snow that high... 12,000+ feet up in the Rockies :shock:
I would love to have a snow like that. No ice just snow.
Thanks to Viper for the great sig!

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Guppy wrote:
goon attack wrote:Snow used to be so much better. Now it's a pansified shell of its former badass self. Snow sucks now!
that is because you are a grumpy old fart.
I'm still in my thirties, dude.
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

cprice12 wrote:
goon attack wrote:Snow used to be so much better. Now it's a pansified shell of its former badass self. Snow sucks now!
Do you have a template you use when you post?

_________ used to be so much better. Now, it's a pansified shell of it's former badass self. ________________ sucks now!
That was sorta the whole point, bro. :D

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

You drive a Hyundai? Why do you hate freedom?

Guppy
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Guppy »

Blueline29 wrote:
Guppy wrote:Why would I want milk when it will spoil after the power outage we are going to have?
So you can make French toast! Sheesh, Gup, you oughta know that by now, living in the midwest and all. :wink:

That's the one positive out of being stuck out at my parents' house with all of their livestock and whatnot...I have a ready supply of eggs at my disposal. Yay me.
I don't want any damn frenchies! I'd rather have some biscuits and gravy!
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders

Sucker Punch
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Sucker Punch »

goon attack wrote:
1. I hate freedom because I'm Canadian.

2. Not my car. But I drive a Honda. Partially because I hate freedom, and partially because I'm a broke-ass college student that can't afford gas.

STL JA
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by STL JA »

crazy blues fan wrote:
No shit. That's just awesome.

WaukeeBlues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by WaukeeBlues »

STL JA wrote:
crazy blues fan wrote:
No shit. That's just awesome.
Holy hell that is (Franking) awesome!!!

It started snowing here too!! :D :D

It's like 30 degrees too so its like perfect weather- no wind, just snow- friggen sweet.
Official 2021-2022 LGB Sponsor of Torey Krug
Official 2021 LGB Sponsor of Brayden Schenn
Official 2018-2019 LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz
2018 LGB Playoff Challenge Champ
Official 2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
Official 2016-2017 LGB Sponsor of Scottie Upshall
Official 2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

I especially love the people on the interstate tonight still driving about 70 like it was as clear as could be out.. Effin douchebags.

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

STL JA
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by STL JA »

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:I especially love the people on the interstate tonight still driving about 70 like it was as clear as could be out.. Effin douchebags.
I usually have about a 15 minute drive from Maryville University. Tonight, it took me about an hour an a half to get home. Crazy traffic.

deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by deadphish »

I thought Gretzky ruined snow?
Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

Yes, the drive does indeed suck. As soon as one snowflake hits the pavement, people slow down to 15mph on the interstate.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

Sucker Punch wrote:
goon attack wrote:
1. I hate freedom because I'm Canadian.

2. Not my car. But I drive a Honda. Partially because I hate freedom, and partially because I'm a broke-ass college student that can't afford gas.
As long as we're in agreement that a foreign car = hating freedom, then everything's good here.

Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Mellanby_equals_grit »

Ruutu15 wrote:Yes, the drive does indeed suck. As soon as one snowflake hits the pavement, people slow down to 15mph on the interstate.
Not in St. Louis. I was driving about 40 last night and everyone was zooming past me like things were fine..........................

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan

Winning Unlimited
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Winning Unlimited »

Jeff Shitty got hit with a ton of ice on Friday night. Power lines are lying in the streets. My coworkers are all out of electricity. It took twenty minutes to excavate my car. The road was like an ice rink. The icicles on the trees are weighing down the trees and killing them. Wal-Mart was closed over the weekend. All schools are closed and the governor has given state employees the option of using comp time to stay home. We're expecting 1 inch of ice tonight and a foot of snow Wednesday night. Our office canceled a holiday luncheon for about 50 people. Only 12 of those people (including myself) are here in the office today.

I'll post pictures from my cell if I can figure out how to transfer them.

Here is a pic from my office last year during the '06 storm. We had 1 inch of ice underneath 13 inches of snow.

[img:640:480]http://idclan.net/forums/uploads/119506 ... 568011.jpg[/img]

TSUCookieMonster
All-Star
All-Star

Post by TSUCookieMonster »

OPTIMEGUS wrote:Jeff Shitty got hit with a ton of ice on Friday night. Power lines are lying in the streets. My coworkers are all out of electricity. It took twenty minutes to excavate my car. The road was like an ice rink. The icicles on the trees are weighing down the trees and killing them. Wal-Mart was closed over the weekend. All schools are closed and the governor has given state employees the option of using comp time to stay home. We're expecting 1 inch of ice tonight and a foot of snow Wednesday night. Our office canceled a holiday luncheon for about 50 people. Only 12 of those people (including myself) are here in the office today.
Yeah my parents and brothers all lost power for most of the day. My parents had "brown lighting" or something. Very low wattage and all the lights were very dim. And the fact that Wal-Mart in JC closed is ridiculous. My family said that trees were literally spit in half.

I know yesterday at work in Overland Park, KS we did $0 worth of business from 5:30-11 a.m. and our lunch "rush" was only about $200, which is basically nothing. More to come I heard.

[Dooger] 11:53 pm: Thank God you're here! Some Wings fans were in here trying to have sex with me.