bitching....again

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Which of these things is most irritating?

the heartbreak of psoriasis
No votes
the fact that Dominik Hasek still exists
20%
people who shuffle through parking lot aisles in front of you at speeds normally associated with glaciers
27%
the plight of the red ape
7%
these damn kids today
46%

Total votes: 71

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Re: bitching....again

Post by Ruutu15 »

Few things in the world piss me off more than Cubs and Red Wings fans. However, one set of fans that I'm ready to round up and drop a bomb on (NOT literally, FBI) are Red Sox fans. Jesus, can these people be any more annoying? They tank for a century in anonymity outside of their home region, then win a couple of WS titles and are now god's gift to baseball. ESPN doesn't help things, either. No, I'm not a Yankees fan, it is possible to hate them both. Red Sox fans are to this decade what Yankees fans were to the 90's. You can go anywhere in the United States and conveniently find "DIE HARD LIFELONG Red Sox fans" who usually know absolutely nothing about the game of baseball, but buy the most fashionable Red Sox hat to fit in with their frat brothers or fellow yuppies.

The Cubs and the Red Sox. When did it become automatically fashionable to "have" to love a team that wins a World Series every 100+ years and plays in a shitty park? Fenway Park...a DUMP. Wrigley Field...an even bigger DUMP. I'm all for history, and Tiger Stadium blew both of those dumps out of the water.

Rant over.

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by ViPeRx007 »

Tuesday's franking suck so bad I'm complaining about them on a Wednesday.
2015-2016 Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz (IR) & The Hockey Gods
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko

big d note
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by big d note »

Kodos' cabinet question made me think of this. Why do they always put the breaker box on the outside of the house in Denver? I hate trudging through the snow to flip breakers while doing electrical stuff. Put it in the franking basement or garage!
Official Sponsor of Ray Barile
[Dooger] 9:10 am: That David [Backes] is a cool dude.
RIP Pavol Demitra - I hope you are "so hoppy" wherever you are now

abc789987
All-Star
All-Star

Post by abc789987 »

ahh, back to work after a 19 day weekend and just sitting here cause the server is broken again... joy.

strocklen083
All-Star
All-Star

Post by strocklen083 »

strocklen083 wrote:bitch won't talk to me for a year and a half. e-mails me and says let's get together. tells me she loves me. 3 days later we're fighting again and she runs off to Europe. 10 months later sends me a text, wants to get together again. SHE sets up a date and tells me to pick her up. In my car, FIVE MINTUES from her house, she cancels via text message. FML
Finally got together with this one the other night. Can't remember the last time I had a 3 HOUR conversation without getting up. We were practically growing roots in the booth. End result of the "discussion": Although I'd be good for her, getting together would be a trainwreck. (That was totally worth waiting 2 1/2 years to resolve! :grin: )

big d note
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by big d note »

Official Sponsor of Ray Barile
[Dooger] 9:10 am: That David [Backes] is a cool dude.
RIP Pavol Demitra - I hope you are "so hoppy" wherever you are now

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

big d note wrote:Image
For very different reasons than you, but that is the worst picture in the history of hockey. Sad day for Blackhawk fans.

abc789987
All-Star
All-Star

Post by abc789987 »

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!1!!11! x2

thanks, don't know what i would do with out this place...

abc789987
All-Star
All-Star

Post by abc789987 »

light pollution sucks, i only saw 10.

Portland Blues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Portland Blues »

The level of lame in Google's Blogger application & user template is mind-blowing.

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

Just once, I wish someone would tell Brett Favre to shut the (Frank) up and go away already.

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by Ruutu15 »

Blueline29 wrote:Just once, I wish someone would tell Brett Favre to shut the (Frank) up and go away already.
I don't blame Favre as much as I do ESPN and Sports radio. I don't have a problem with a guy deciding he wants to continue playing, although I do question his way of going about it. I DO have a problem with ESPN circling his house with freakin' helicopters, and keeping a 24-hour reporter post at the end of his driveway. They're the ones who keep this thing going.

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

Having to revert to getting up early and dealing with the commute downtown after a solid month of working from home BLOWS. Thank Christ this is gonna be a once-every-few-months sort of situation from here on out. :mrgreen:

abc789987
All-Star
All-Star

Post by abc789987 »

:(

WaukeeBlues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by WaukeeBlues »

It never fails. I get to the library, open my book, start reading for the next days classes. There's this guy that likes to loudly *sigh* (the kind of one that's like "my life is terrible, poor me") about every 5 minutes. And then he sees a hot chick he knows and runs over to her to have a very loud and public conversation, the length of which he doesn't give a f*ck about because he's too busy being a tard. He looks like a guido too. I have shifted my operations to the library basement, where this guy that looks like Rasputin and wears a trench coat hangs out. At least he doesn't make any noise.
Official 2021-2022 LGB Sponsor of Torey Krug
Official 2021 LGB Sponsor of Brayden Schenn
Official 2018-2019 LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz
2018 LGB Playoff Challenge Champ
Official 2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
Official 2016-2017 LGB Sponsor of Scottie Upshall
Official 2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk

SteveO
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by SteveO »

WaukeeBlues wrote:It never fails. I get to the library, open my book, start reading for the next days classes. There's this guy that likes to loudly *sigh* (the kind of one that's like "my life is terrible, poor me") about every 5 minutes. And then he sees a hot chick he knows and runs over to her to have a very loud and public conversation, the length of which he doesn't give a f*ck about because he's too busy being a tard. He looks like a guido too. I have shifted my operations to the library basement, where this guy that looks like Rasputin and wears a trench coat hangs out. At least he doesn't make any noise.
...until he lights the place up with the 4 semiautomatic handguns under the coat.

WaukeeBlues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by WaukeeBlues »

Prngr44 wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:It never fails. I get to the library, open my book, start reading for the next days classes. There's this guy that likes to loudly *sigh* (the kind of one that's like "my life is terrible, poor me") about every 5 minutes. And then he sees a hot chick he knows and runs over to her to have a very loud and public conversation, the length of which he doesn't give a f*ck about because he's too busy being a tard. He looks like a guido too. I have shifted my operations to the library basement, where this guy that looks like Rasputin and wears a trench coat hangs out. At least he doesn't make any noise.
...until he lights the place up with the 4 semiautomatic handguns under the coat.
Thank you. I can't study anywhere now. :?
Official 2021-2022 LGB Sponsor of Torey Krug
Official 2021 LGB Sponsor of Brayden Schenn
Official 2018-2019 LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz
2018 LGB Playoff Challenge Champ
Official 2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
Official 2016-2017 LGB Sponsor of Scottie Upshall
Official 2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk

abc789987
All-Star
All-Star

Post by abc789987 »

how the hell is there going to be a preseason hawks game in HD tomorrow and I can't even listen to the blues!!! :hawkssuck: :goblues:

section319
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by section319 »

abc789987 wrote:how the hell is there going to be a preseason hawks game in HD tomorrow and I can't even listen to the blues!!! :hawkssuck: :goblues:

This.
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

section319 wrote:
abc789987 wrote:how the hell is there going to be a preseason hawks game in HD tomorrow and I can't even listen to the blues!!! :hawkssuck: :goblues:

This.
Lots of teams have games on TV. NHL Network seems to have one on every night. Why we can't even get a decent box score without "unknown" listed as scoring is beyond me.

Stupid.
LETS GO BLUES RADIO
LIVE weekly broadcasts on YouTube & http://www.LetsGoBlues.com/radio!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/curtprice
Lets Go Blues Radio Twitter: https://twitter.com/lgbradio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cprice12/
Lets Go Blues Radio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lgbradio/