bitching....again

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Which of these things is most irritating?

the heartbreak of psoriasis
No votes
the fact that Dominik Hasek still exists
20%
people who shuffle through parking lot aisles in front of you at speeds normally associated with glaciers
27%
the plight of the red ape
7%
these damn kids today
46%

Total votes: 71

Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Re: bitching....again

Post by Ruutu15 »

Big Blues Fan wrote:
Ruutu15 wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
Blues Fan in SF wrote:I (Frank) cut my mouth on a goddamn inferior non-New York City, therefore fake, bagel this morning and, it didn't stop bleeding for 4 hours.
Fixed

Sorry about your pain though, really.
NYC didn't invent the bagel. There are Jews everywhere. I was once married to one. :lol:
Hey bigot.....shut your mouth about Jews before you get hurt
Did I say something derogatory about Jews? I was married to one, dude, so I obviously don't have a problem with them. :lol: Please point out my "bigoted" remarks...

Please don't hurt me.

big d note
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by big d note »

The office my wife worked at in Dallas was very anti-bagels for some weird Texas pride reason. They always called them Yankee Donuts which I still think is hilarious. Of course most Texans hate anything related to NYC.
Official Sponsor of Ray Barile
[Dooger] 9:10 am: That David [Backes] is a cool dude.
RIP Pavol Demitra - I hope you are "so hoppy" wherever you are now

Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by Blues Fan in SF »

Steve Levy Sucks wrote:Granted, i've never ate one, but how in the hell does one cut their mouth on a circle shaped piece of bread?
It had little bits of onion baked into the bread, and apparently one of them was as sharp as a razor blade...
"Don't need it proven
don't want to listen
don't need a tour
of the pieces I'm missing..."

Steve Levy Sucks
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Steve Levy Sucks »

Blues Fan in SF wrote:
Steve Levy Sucks wrote:Granted, i've never ate one, but how in the hell does one cut their mouth on a circle shaped piece of bread?
It had little bits of onion baked into the bread, and apparently one of them was as sharp as a razor blade...
Well dude, I think you're cool as hell, but with all your issues, flu, bleeding mouth etc, I'd have to say - you're just a pussy. :lol:

Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Steve Levy Sucks wrote:
Blues Fan in SF wrote:
Well dude, I think you're cool as hell, but with all your issues, flu, bleeding mouth etc, I'd have to say - you're just a pussy. :lol:
I ripped out my (Franking) fingernail today, too - hurt like a motherfranker...

I am a walking disaster lately. WTF is wrong with me??? :lol:
"Don't need it proven
don't want to listen
don't need a tour

Portland Blues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Portland Blues »

Blues Fan in SF wrote:
Steve Levy Sucks wrote:
Blues Fan in SF wrote:
I ripped out my (Frank) fingernail today, too - hurt like a motherfranker...

Dude..... You need to go live alone in the woods for a year and then come back to civilization. :P

SteveO
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by SteveO »

Blues Fan in SF wrote:I ripped out my (Frank) fingernail today, too - hurt like a motherfranker...

Maybe it was for the best that you didn't come down to Nashville.

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

Blues Fan in SF wrote:
Steve Levy Sucks wrote:
Blues Fan in SF wrote:
I ripped out my (Frank) fingernail today, too - hurt like a motherfranker...

So what grievous bodily harm did you inflict upon yourself today? :)

SIU LAW
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by SIU LAW »

If I was him, I would be worried about walking down the street. An ACME anvil or piano will fall on his head.

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

I got one-- I was shoving 2 of my heavy-ass books into my backpack to leave class tonight and they wouldn't go in because they were catching on something inside it. After I gave up patiently trying to free them, I said, "Screw it," and jammed them in as hard as I could; any idiot could guess that they immediately shot into the backpack, so I ended up smashing the hell out of my thumb. It feels like I punched a wall with just the tip of my thumb AND I bent the nail back AND I broke it off way down low, too.

Franking school. :lol:

WaukeeBlues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by WaukeeBlues »

So you're waiting for a ride in those breezeway entrances where you can look out the window to see if your ride is coming and its REALLY cold outside and lazy f*cks keep pushing the handicap button to automatically open the door and let all the goddamn freezing air blow into the breezeway. Of course they go straight into the building and don't have to keep standing right where they are freezing their balls off as the door automatically stays open for another 15 seconds before it starts to SLOWLY close.

Then another jackass comes along...

</bitching>
Official 2021-2022 LGB Sponsor of Torey Krug
Official 2021 LGB Sponsor of Brayden Schenn
Official 2018-2019 LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz
2018 LGB Playoff Challenge Champ
Official 2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
Official 2016-2017 LGB Sponsor of Scottie Upshall
Official 2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

So every school in the franking metro area is closed today EXCEPT Webster?! Bastards. Dammit, snow days are one of the only benefits to still being in franking school.

Here's hoping for a franking blizzard anyway; I have a final tonight that I'd really prefer not to take right now. :?

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

Holy shit, that was the worst freaking take-home exam I've ever taken. I can feel the molten brain matter pooling around me even as I type. :shock:

StillBleedingBlue
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by StillBleedingBlue »

Blueline29 wrote:So every school in the franking metro area is closed today EXCEPT Webster?! Bastards. Dammit, snow days are one of the only benefits to still being in franking school.

Here's hoping for a franking blizzard anyway; I have a final tonight that I'd really prefer not to take right now. :?
SLU wasn't off. You weren't alone.
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote: Habeus Corpus is for suckaz!

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

StillBleedingBlue wrote:
Blueline29 wrote:So every school in the franking metro area is closed today EXCEPT Webster?! Bastards. Dammit, snow days are one of the only benefits to still being in franking school.

SLU wasn't off. You weren't alone.
As it turned out, they did end up cancelling us, but the take-home final I got instead of the in-class one kicked my ass about 8 ways from Sunday. It was very unpleasant. I was dreaming about constructing DFDs and ERDs and normalization all night last night.

SteveO
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by SteveO »

Take home exams are almost ALWAYS a bigger pain in the ass than a classroom exam.

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

I have to give a franking HUGE presentation next week that counts for 40% of my grade in the class. In week 2. I have to talk for 15 minutes about the analysis of a hypothetical problem for which my hypothetical company has been hired to design a system. I can't think of a single interesting thing I'd want to talk about for 15 minutes, let alone this crap.

On the positive side, it's not C++. :)

Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Blueline29 wrote:I have to give a franking HUGE presentation next week that counts for 40% of my grade in the class. In week 2. I have to talk for 15 minutes about the analysis of a hypothetical problem for which my hypothetical company has been hired to design a system. I can't think of a single interesting thing I'd want to talk about for 15 minutes, let alone this crap.

You should talk about the construction and design of the Cam Janssen rickshaw.

and especially, the trailer behind it that carries your hat. :lol:
"Don't need it proven
don't want to listen
don't need a tour

Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Blueline29 »

Blues Fan in SF wrote:
Blueline29 wrote:I have to give a franking HUGE presentation next week that counts for 40% of my grade in the class. In week 2. I have to talk for 15 minutes about the analysis of a hypothetical problem for which my hypothetical company has been hired to design a system. I can't think of a single interesting thing I'd want to talk about for 15 minutes, let alone this crap.

You should talk about the construction and design of the Cam Janssen rickshaw.

and especially, the trailer behind it that carries your hat. :lol:
That would be infinitely more interesting than what I was going to discuss. Would the addition of the hat-bearing trailer fall under the category of a scope creep problem, or no? That's what I'm wrestling with right now.

Portland Blues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Portland Blues »

Since my company (well, myself) came up with the concept of the Cam Janssen trailer you may need to fly me in on a consultancy basis. :P