Cards sign Miles

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

tsblue
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by tsblue »

"If Kennedy is healthy he is way WAY better then Miles anyday of the
week"

Who said he wasn't? Look at their salaries. Is he THAT much better? Clear the decks for '09, I don't care if Kennedy can hit .270 in 2008, it won't matter.

Calhoun
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Calhoun »

tsblue wrote:
Who said he wasn't? Look at their salaries. Is he THAT much better? Clear the decks for '09, I don't care if Kennedy can hit .270 in 2008, it won't matter.
All i`m saying is Miles should not have been signed like I have said over and over Ryan can do a better job for a million dollars cheaper....
Signing Miles was a waste.
Jefferson Smith: it's not too late, because this country is bigger than the Taylors, or you, or me, or anything else. Great principles don't get lost once they come to light. They're right here; you just have to see them again..

tsblue
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by tsblue »

Calhoun wrote:
tsblue wrote:
All i`m saying is Miles should not have been signed like I have said over and over Ryan can do a better job for a million dollars cheaper....
I think it is about keeping options open and making room to move. Add bodies into the equation...to hold fort while the plan takes shape...wow, I am really guzzling the kool-aid.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

tsblue wrote:
Calhoun wrote:
tsblue wrote:
I think it is about keeping options open and making room to move. Add bodies into the equation...to hold fort while the plan takes shape...wow, I am really guzzling the kool-aid.
cherry is one of the best flavors!
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

tsblue
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by tsblue »

Tastes great...